Meeting a MILF today that I met online. She's 49, and a meh 5...

Meeting a MILF today that I met online. She's 49, and a meh 5. First time meeting an older woman like this so hopefully it doesn't blow ass.

OC/Amateur shit for extra n u t points.

Ok heres a tip, respond quickly to all her text messages after you fuck.
I had one right me off as an asshole just because I took a nap and didnt respond right away
They are very insecure and need to be treated as more than a fuck even though they are

if a milf is only a meh 5. is she then still a milf?

He is trying to save face because he know he is fucking an uggo.
Honestly women over 40 are the only ones that will hit on you aggressively with no shame

Pro tip, punk her in the ass then come in her hair. At her age you need to impress her with something which she may not experience everyday. If she does experience that everyday then at least you are giving her what she expects.

Can't come off as needy tho, needs to be a balance.

oh man they are so eager to please you can get away with anything

Congrats opie, it's my goal to bang a milf. Where'd you find her?

It's my first time doing this and I want to see if it'll scratch an itch permanently or just temporarily. My area's full of Tinder cougars.

She isn't ugly. Just short haired, and doesn't have big yonkers.

Older bitches ain't no joke.
You'd better be ready to fuck awhile, they ain't like the girls you're used to. Most older women know a kid is gunna bust fast, that's why they shy away from young'uns.
>Keep that dick hard, son, and you'll be rewarded.

you'll soon figure out why these women are so desperate.
They are nigh on intolerable people to spend time with

Old ones are the needy ones
She will be taking it in every hole

oh god mention something you like and theyll jump to it.
Older women are like horny teenage boys they are gagging for it

Been through this - I couldn't stay hard while fucking her so she gave me head instead and swallowed it all.

Where do I find me one of these cum dumpsters?

Damn near everywhere. Try online dating sites.

Tinder mainly.

Never fucked a girls ass. What's it like? What should I expect? Also I'm condoming up if she asks for it in the stinker, no way in hell am I putting my Willy Pete in her shit shoot.

glad it wasnt just me, I think I got soft when she mentioned her hysterectomy.
There is something unnatural about fucking a barren hole.
Fucking hell if only this were my thing it would be so easy

Let me add - profiles that say "Not on here looking for a hook-up" or some related shit are the ones to take interest in.

I probably look to young still fawk me :/

Lmao, I've heard that simply means they'll fawk if we play the cards right

I'm with you bro, I just can't do it. Got to stick to girls my age or a bit younger lol.

Are milfs in a diffrent category than other women like a milf 'O' meter

>"Not on here looking for a hook-up"
All that means is I'm really easy but dont make me feel bad about it.
Honestly do women ever become self ware?
They basically tell you exactly what to expect at all times
If she is Vegan, eat meat on your date or else she'll think you are weak
If she is bossy she'll be submissive in bed
Not once have they ever not been stereotypes

I wouldn't write it off just because you look young. Just be assertive, flirt with her and make her feel like she's young and not nearing a cold grave. Most of them will toy with the idea at first, but you just gotta keep chipping away at the big menopause rock.

Also
>free 2 cum inside any hole, including her mouth

They might be annoying and boring, but hey. It's a good deal.

Post some pics of her op

Thanks anons!

I'll try to get a few pictures in while doing her. I'm not gonna risk a turbo-autist finding who she is and ruining my night by telling her that people are discussing her on a mongolian throat singing forum

I think this will help your confidence.
The shoe is on the other foot because they know you are more valuable

Yep. Just be hot shit while talking to her, she's an old hag with a stud infront of her. Don't let her think it's the other way around.

>Don't let her think it's the other way around.
I think if men went on strike and didnt fuck they would lose their minds and start raping men at gun point. They have no skill in getting dick

Ye, been trying to game older chicks to boost confidence, ended up being the same shit lmao. But this info definitely altered the perspective.

>But this info definitely altered the perspective.
oh my god dude listen seriously always be willing to take a loss and be confident.
They are losers dude, you are the highlight of their day they just have holdover instincts from when they were prime

yeah they're just old hags, they usually act like dickheads while denying you.

whatever you do don't spasm back at them and insult them, it's what they want. just wish them a good day and be on your way. they'll feel bad and realize that they lost a slab of meat that could've pummeled their old vaginas.

Really its sad they do not handle rejection well and never ever modify their behavior to improve their outcome
Honestly if women were men they would never reproduce

>be a woman
>be sane
pick one

As a dude who's surrounded by women in the workplace, I'd rather be sane. These mofos playing games like chess

Hi Hiro.

How the fuck do I find a milf to fuck?

anons said they're everywhere

by everywhere I mean everywhere!
Every bar and supermarket
Ikea costco pottery barn
every Adult friend finder or craigslist
if you cant find old ladies that put it out there you are not looking

Holy shit I'm working this bitch like a field

Will post pics, going to get her ass to hand over the nudes