Am I the only one who thinks his new music sucks?

Am I the only one who thinks his new music sucks?
His Filthy Frank and pink guy stuff was original, so retarded that it's actually good.

Now he makes hipster music or some shit, for real.

He kinda looks right in his characters, but outside of them you actually see how ugly he is.
Kids, this is what happens when you race-mix.

very true indeed
i hope that gook hangs himself someday for throwing away his talent

Nigger he pretty much headstarted lofi. He already made this sort of music. Pink guy shit came later. He always wanted to make this kind of music. Know your shit faggot.

I really don't understand what the deal with this guy is. On the one hand he has an obviously divine talent for edgy comedy, on the other hand he seems like an autismo who would not otherwise understand what edginess means. Don't get me wrong, I'm a girl and I love his work, But I really don't understand if he is 4 eyed or not. In some videos, the man can be seen wearing glasses in order to see in the distance. In other videos, he seems to see well and manage himself well without glasses. Look at H3H3's podcast with post malone, you can literally see how well he can interact with the world without glasses. So which is it George, are you 4 eyed or not? This is literally TRIGGERING ME.

Your opinions are irrelevant. Leave it to filthy frank fans to call something “so retarded it’s good”. It’s not good. It’s retarded.

Show your tits bitch

not sure if bait or actual retard

Holy shit include me in screencap

I had always think that his yt channel was way overrated, i mean you could get some laughs with the raw humor , but people put it in a pedestal, i mean it was good but nothing really more than that, and then it got worst when the 14 yo edge lords came to his channel, overrating it even more and almost ruining it for me. Now he makes this music to fit with the rap tendency and make raper friends.

>now he makes hipster music
he's been making it for years.

He's cancer, sold out and is portraying someone who is the complete opposite of his internet persona to fit in. Needs to go hang himself imo

I've been to places, Actually reace-mixed children are often very beautiful

Yes george soros thank you for the info

>raper music
>raper
>"yeah yeah, uH none of you mother fuckers are better than me
I fucked her in the ass nonconsensually.
I guess that makes me into sodomy,
her assholes ripped she went to emergency
and I dont have to worry about making babies.
>raper

Fuck those places.

Exactly. When I see him I think of frank, when I hear him, I know it's pink guy's voice.

Now he's trying to be all serious and shit.
He is exactly the kind of guy Frank would make fun of.

Leave him be, he's being more productive that you are.

Those places don't sound like they have running water

Your digital crush died
>Im sorry for your loss honey

Kim Jong Un is also more productive than me, what's your point?

What the actual fuck.

Newfag get out.
Bitch tits or gtfo. I'm a girl. Bull fucking shit. Post them huge fat man titties that are lacking hair cos ur so fat and pathetic you're behind a few years and your testosterone levels are so low you'll always have a high pitched voice when excited. You'll never be a man. That's why you pretend to be a woman online cos your hormone levels for men are so low it's pathetic. Kill yourself.

I am a woman with a penis and I'm proud of it
I will not show my body to pigs like you, I have more dignity than that.

Post tits + timestamp and then I’ll explain the glasses to you.

>implying he's ever implied that his character is who he is
>implying he hasn't always had OOC moments and acted the way he now does, because that's his true personality
>implying he's a sellout when he's making music on his own, independent of producers, labels, or even bandmates

Nigger you're dumb

If you do consider yourself a woman, tits or gtfo. Quite easy.

You're a guy not a girl. You're just suffering from a mental retardation. Instead of therapy you're incouraged by libcucks.

...he barks orders and then spends most of his day eating imported bullshit, fucking underaged women he stole from their families as sex slaves, and dicks around while his whole country starves.

If you consider that productive... well, you're so retarded I'm not surprised you're hating on Joji for not catering to your brand of stupidity through his content anymore. Fag.

>incouraged
The typical Trump poster, everyone. Look and marvel.

i dont like his new stuff either but people shouldnt give him shit about it. he can do whatever the fuck he wants. poeple who go like "pls bring papa franku back. we need more pink guy music" are just pathetic losers. get a life.
im glad he does what he wants to do instead of just trying to please his audience. even when i dont like his stupid hipster music i think he should be able to do what he loves without tons of people talking shit all the time. leave the guy alone.

Maybe he´s not from the US, self centered cuck.

a good rule of thumb: if you have even considered that it could possibly be some pasta, then you should treat it as pasta and not respond.

stupid nigger.

Here you go babe, I hope you like it.

I'm sorry all i heard was whinig you faget

But yea, he's a cunt for quitting Filthy Frank thing

When he nukes your city you'll see how productive he is. Oh wait, you won't.

Thanks for delivering.

why does everyone give so many fucks about what a guy does or what a guy does not do? leave lim alone he can do whatever he wants, you have no right to tell him to "hang yourself" just because he doesnt please your retarded sense of humor anymore.

This. What, did you fags think he was going to record himself being a retard forever? He needs to think about his path in life, eventual retirement, etc. Imagine trying to mantain a relationship, or have kids, etc as a 50 year old doing the shit he did on the regular.

If you aren't from the US, chances are you're from Europe, and if you're from Europe chances are you are a true libcuck. So chances are he's American.

>implying he can nuke us when our CIA is undoubtedly already surveilling the entire country
>implying he can even make a functional nuke when the last one fell on one of his own cities
>implying we don't have long range automated lasers that can shoot a nuke down before it hits us
>implying we won't shoot it down over his own country
>implying there isn't a high probability one of his nukes will fail midair like the last test over Japan, accidentally land on Japan, and cause the entire world to wipe NK off the globe
>implying I live somewhere that is even a possible nuking target, let alone a probable one

Lots of implications there buckaroo

U stupid nigger just cuz someone is productive it doesn't mean that they're absolved from critsicsm. Ur synapses are clearly misfiring.

Roasties are insane confirmed.

Is this what happens when niggers start a death metal band?

But what I did get right is that you're an amerimutt.

I think he could befriend rapers w/o music.

A place you may want to been to is a fkn English class, faggot.

Faggot

They are even more retarded than him, so I'm not surprised.

>implying implying
>newfag

What happened to pink guy?

I think you're the only one even listening