Incest greentext thread

incest greentext thread
first greentext ever written so might something i've fucked up and probably 5000 spelling mistakes etc
anyway
ill start

>be me
>be 17
>entire family is over for multiple birthdayparties that many in our family share in the same month
>every teenager in the family sleeps in a previously barn that has been renovated into a party room
>i have 9 cousins (4 males and 5 females)
>our family has a very strong bond and we are all close to eachother
>one of the days one of my female cousins (well call her f) wants me to rub her back the entire fucking day
>do so
>f is a female the same age as me
>she is blond, fit, pretty and overall 8-9/10
>say to f that i whould need her to pet my back aswell, or atleast some other kind of refund from doing all this work
>f laughs it off and says sure whatever
>night comes along and we all head to bed
>earlier this day one of my uncles and his family(1child 3 teenagers) has went home, there is only me, my male cousin and f left (in the barn atleast, the youngest ones and the adults sleep in the house)
>talking with f on snapchat for a few hours talking about a lot while also dropping some hints,(f doesnt seem interested and ignores my hints)
>male cousin falls asleep and i crawl slowly over to where f is
>we are all sleeping on the same floor with no doors or anything in the barn.
>I crawl upon the tiny matress that lies on the floor with f upon it
>I continue on with rubbing her back again, f is wearing a pajamas, a bra and panties
>an hour passes
>my arm is dead from rubbing her back and im in the worlds most uncomfortable position imaginable
>get into a better position and also crawl under the blankets with her
>Keep rubbing her back

>slowly rubbing a larger and larger protion of her back and her sides
>we are both laying on our sides
>eventually start rubbing her belly and slowly do so in a larger and larger area
>im kinda far away and my arm is falling asleep fast
>move close into her, we are now in a spooning position
>every time my mind start running wild from thinking about touching her boobs my pulse rises to a million
>have a half boner
>f has had to notice my half bone wich furthermore increses my pulse
>once i get enough courage and get very close to her bra f pushes my arm away from her boobs hinting she is not interested
>go back to rubbing her normally
>both my arm and my entire body is acing from rubbing her all this fucking time and start to think about giving up
>after a while of slowly inceasing the area of rubbing i notice that there is the gap that makes it so her panties doesnt touch her stomach(whatever the fuck it's called, best i could describe(thumbnail related))
>I think to myself the f is gonna stop me if i slowly move in towards her pussy that is so close to my hands right now
>I have a feeling that f is "sleeping" even though i know that f is awake(99% sure atleast)
>say fuck it and shove my hand down her panties
>feel her two weak old shaven pussy
>i can feel her flinshing(kinda confirms that she was awake)
>f didnt stop me (probably becouse f whould feel bad for stopping me and that it whould ruin our bond and possibly the family bond aswell)
>f thinks that i think that f is asleep and that is the reason why i waited so long before doing it
>i get to her pussy
>my hearth is racing to infinity and beyond
>my boner is the largest it's been in the history of my boners
>brain kicks in; holy fuck im touching my cousins pussy
>brain: "dont just fucking hold ur hand still do something idiot"
>start rubbing her pussy
>notice that is difficult since her legs are closed

>keep going for a little while and get one finger between her thighs
>cant really feel mutch
>i remove my hand
>i lift her leg so it's standing in a ^ position
>naturally it whould fall over if she was sleeping but it didn't once again confirming that she is awake
>but does that mean she likes it and wants me to continue or that she is to afraid to acctually stop me (reasoning stated before)
>anyway, perfect
>go into her panties and get a hold of her pussy again
>still so fucking amazing feeling
>panties in the way so pull it to the side
>now i can get my fingers places and i start rubbing her pussy in a circle formation
>im gonna stop telling you what i am thinking for a while since u can find that out pretty easily yourself i think
>she is wet
>pretty damn wet
>makes things a little easier for me and less painfull for her
>my fingers are wet
>i remove my hand and i smell and lick her juices
>barely noticable smell, maybe a faint smell of metall
>lick her juices of my fingers tastes like saltwater
>i think she knows that im smelling my fingers and licking it and i feel like she whould be really embarrased about it and it turns me on even more
>i wet my fingers with my saliva
>im going in captain
>i spread her lips and slide a finger inside her pussy
>so fucking wet
>keep rubbing and fingering her for a long time thinking what should i do next?
>eventually i stop
>i lower her leg
>was going to flip her on her back but got a quick idea running through my brain; finger her ass
>great idea
>takes my hand down her perfect ass
>fondeling her ass for a while
>think about taking my finger in her ass untill my brain changes his opinion again
>brain: "hold up u can't do that your not finished with her pussy yet and u dont want her to get std from mixing ass bacterias and vagina bacterias right?"
>brain is right

>whould be kinda awkward if i removed my hand so early so i go to her pussy from her ass
>keep fingering for a while
>remove my hand it's pretty sweaty and wet from both her love juice and her ass sweat
>smeel is not the greatest
>dry hand on matress
>I now flip f over on her back
>you guessed it i went to her pussy again
>notice that she must be uncomfortable since she is getting a panty pull
>flips panties away from er pussy
>still uncomfortable
>i pull the blankets aside
>remove her pajamas and her panties all the way down to her knees
>lay back down and go back to fingering
>her legs aren't spread
>tries to spread her legs
>pajamas in the fucking way
>pull her pajamas and her panties down to her feet
>spread her legs and i lay back down
>keep fingering
>start to think about eating her out then rubbing my cock on her pussy
>i do not have any condoms fml
>if i did i might have considered going all out
>pretty sure she is a virgin as she feels like that kind of person even though she is popular and at a first glance a basic teenager hoe
>she is not a basic teenager hoe fyi, just looks like one
>she is acctually a really caring person for everyone (hince why again the reason i think she didnt stop me)
>i am a real sucker for virgins, turns me so god damn on just the thought of one
>deside im going to eat her out

the next few things i'm gonna write is probably the thing i regret most in my entire life

>i stand up on all 4
>there is almost no place to move as the roof is around 70-100cm tall
>"i know you are awake f" -top 10 reasons you should end it all
>f turns her head over to me, she doesn't say anything
>i dont remember what i said here but it probably was something along the lines of "can i eat you out?" or "can i put it in you? and ill pull out before i cum"
>whatever i said, if i even said anything at all, or that she took the hint she said no
>i kinda begged her telling her it whould be safe and no one whould know etc
>she says that it is illegal and kinda weird
>i stop trying to force her to it
>she pulls up her panties and pajamas
>i lay down next to her with the biggest blue ball and raging boner ever
>some time passes and she tells me that i need to go over to my bed before everyone wakes up and comes over from the house or if my other cousin in the room(her older brother) wakes up
>she stands up to go to the bathroom that is downstairs
>laying there alone in my thoughts still regreting ever telling her that i knew she was awake i think to myself; should i go to the bathroom her(that she is scared that her brother will wake up? so she dropped a hint that she wanted me to come with her to the bathroom inststead? does she not want me to come?
>deside to not follow her
>jk

>get up and start going to the bathroom aswell (regrett that i didnt follow her at once)
>our barn has male and female bathrooms where the female ones has stalls for multiple girls
>try to open the door as it whould be pretty safe (i think she is one of the stalls)
>door is locked fml
>wait out side with my flaming dick that has not gotten a single break after the entire fucking night
>she is using her damn time
>maybe she is fingering herself to the thoughts of all that happened
>stand in the middle of the barn with the bathrooms waiting for her to get out of the females bathroom (i dont wanna go into the male bathrooms only reasoning being that 0.1% chance that something whould acctually happen)
>anyway pull out my dick and wank while i wait for her in the middle of the barn
>hears that she is comming so i put my dick back in my pants (kinda regret this aswell)
>she goes out and heads back into bed
>head into the female bathroom and i find the seat she was using
>still warm
>sit down and take the most intense and best fap in the history of the entire world i guess
>cum buckets in 2ms
>go back to sleep
>people come in 40 mins later
>didnt get to sleep in those 40mins
>tierd as hell
>with the youngest kids being on god damn speed and cocaine at the same time
>still worth
>worth but with a lot of regrets both since i did this in the first place (poor girl) and regrets of not going full out and waking her up like a fucking moron
>the end

nice dubs and nice story, u should have fucked and pulled out tho

as stated, so mutch regret from waking her up and all that
if only i got another shot at this smh

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

"I don't want her to get an std from putting ass bacteria back in her pussy"

Yeah... no, OP, you’re autistic, you raped you’re cousin, but considering the fact you were sleeping in a barn you sound pretty inbred anyways...

1.) the barn can't be used as a barn any longer as it was rebuilt into a party location
2.) your* not you're if i am going to be a dick and point it out
3.) yes you are kinda right, i also stated that i regret it at times
4.) our bond is still strong and she does not seem bothered about it at all

Nice first effort OP

Holy shit, YOU’RE (you are) retarded and autistic

ah yeah sorry read the sentence wrong, you're right

> you raped you’re cousin
>you raped you are cousin
this is your, not you're

so i was right all along
ofc i meant it to the second part
didn't notice the first you're
whatever, we are all a little bit autistic in our hearts

>raped YOU'RE cousin

I insist that you get a vasectomy

>thinks its normal to have a cousin fuck barn

i don't think i ever stated that it is normal to almost fuck your cousin
but i find it hot because it's taboo and she is hot aswell
please read about the barn thingy

muh bond

If you need help getting nudes of fam (mom, sis, aunt, cousin) with kik and they have kik send names to dontuwanna95. Fairly good success rate

lurker bump

thanks for the story, OP. Did someone screencap by any chance?

An actual greentext... I appreciate this.

Bump