Does 5 inches really pleasure women?

Does 5 inches really pleasure women?

Other urls found in this thread:

annsummers.com/sex-toys/highlights/best-sellers/
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep

No, I'm 6.5 and have been told more than once it's small.

Hahahahahahahahaha
No.

maybe it will pleasure a midget ?

Just be prepared to wear cock extensions the rest of your life OP

only receiving the seed of an important man pleases and woman

>caring if the woman gets pleasure
Beta fuck, you are why the world is going to shit.

You guys circle jerking and projecting your own cock insecurities on others, yeah sure OP - 5 inches is fine, go live life and ignore these permavirgins.

Hello no!

No.
But here's the equation for pleasing a woman.
P=DxHv+Cv/(DbxS)^2xI^4
P- pleasure, D -dick size, hv- house value, cv- car value, db- debt, s- stds, I-income

Made my feminists to make anti-feminist betas sad.

>movable foreskin
Half of those look circumsised

you can't fly to moon with a toy rocket

do women really need to be pleased?i don't fucking care if she is pleased or not if i am

no you haven't you stupid prick

5" can work wonders on a woman because for women it has nothing to do with the physical attributes so much as the emotional. If a woman has been flirted with all day and brought into an emotional state where she cannot help but rape you, it doesn't matter if you have a 22" long 5" wide 45gal/s cum gushing monster or a 5" twig.

Remember, females masturbate with their fingers. If that gets them off, any dick will get them off.

Only males with insecurities care about comparing dick size.

>implying anyone can go to the moon
>implying one 'flies' in space, flying implies lift, which is absent in a vacuum

This

speaks the truth

yes, for white and asian women

I’m barely over 5 inches and i still hit my gf’s cervix in some positions. Only nigger and mexicunts can’t be pleased by 5 inches

The 5 one is further back than the rest those measurements are off

>getting this riled up over literal meaning of words.

Needs better bracketing as this implies higher income lowers pleasure

you need to look up the meaning of 'metaphor'

The thumbnail looks like a hand and I'm just imagining the opening to old world blues

These images are made by cock sucking faggots who are insecure about their dicks and need social assurance that their dick is somehow good enough for a woman, while normal society focuses on companionship, romance, and commitment and is fucking on the daily without having some fucking fit about sex.

Sex is the most natural human thing. Hundreds of billions of humans throughout history have had sex.

Penis size has never mattered.

This topic is so burnt to the ground that only the most pathetic insecure lonely faggots would make a thread about it.

Here's a man that knows how to use his 5" twig. He's a professional as you can tell. So good he even comes to Sup Forums to post in dick size threads to enlighten fellow bros.

Sauce?

Yea... Well you can play you're games of who's most alpha I guess, but as I see it, this is shit 13yr olds talk about, not adults.

Wow, I'm amazed to meet an expert on my own personal experiences

How about

P=(D x I) + Sv

Sv = Savings
Sh = Sidehoes

6.7 here, man has a very good point.

FACT

if more than one woman has told you a 6.5" dick is too small, then there's something wrong with the way you are treating them.

*your
you fucking tard, grammar matters

Or it could mean that 6.5 inches is too small for women you fucking retard!
We all know your dick is small.

it's probably thin?

no one believes that.

cant even open this bullshit link

It really depends on who it is, size of vaginas also varies, 6.5 inches is too small for some and too big for others. It really just depends on who it is...

>size of vaginas also varies, 6.5 inches is too small for some and too big for others

no they don't

6 inch and proud

You can land on the Mun in KSP almost from the start. With a tiny rocket. So shut up!

have 7.5 ribbed penis.
One particular ex.
Can treat her like shit for years
Still hits me up when she needs a fuck.
Doesn't matter if she's seeing anyone or acting like a big dike.

>proud of having a dick of a teenager.

Who cares, I just care about my orgasm and how great I can make it

Science disagrees with you mate...

nice b&

"What's the best way to bring a woman to orgasm?"

>Who cares?

The first one to tell me that we were having a good time at dinner and she asked my size I said 6.5" and her response was "Oh, that's pretty small" After seeing it her opinion seemed to remain about the same saying "It's smaller than what I'm used to"

The real fact is there is a reason most dildos are 7+ with 6+ girth

Why ask on a place like Sup Forums they are just donna be cunts who know jackshit

yes

annsummers.com/sex-toys/highlights/best-sellers/

third top selling vibrator has insertable length of 5.5inch.

There is a table with the range of differences between vaginal size in a study of only 28 women. And as you can see there is still a large range.

you sad fuck, citing scientific articles on Sup Forums

blah blah blad

no one believes your false anecdotes

yeah I know it's a waste of time, but I still prefer to back up what I say with sources. (also I'm completely procrastinating exam revision)

you're telling me vaginas Donny cone in different sizes.
My 4ft tall Scottish gf has the same vagina as my 5.6 ft German gf.
And I'm sure their pussy lips are the same to.
Virgins

I bought a silicone Donny cone off Amazon. Came buckets.

No I'm saying that they do, the previous guy said they were all the same.

>says the retard

You've never even kissed a girl, yet again go out on a date with a girl and talk about your penis, faggot

Not to shit on your argument, but there haven't been a hundred billion humans in history.

Statistically 5.5 is the average penis size, but vaginal depth can be around 4 inches. So yeah, 5 is more than enough for normal sex.

My dick's 6.2 inches long and if I'm not careful when having sex with my girlfriend I'll thrust too deep and it injures her. It also depends on how horny she is and which position we fuck in. Sometimes she wants it prone bone and it makes me cum so fast because her insides are rubbing all the really sensitive parts on my dick.

>no they don't
You're dumber than you look.

Who gives a shit as long as I cum.

Who fucking cares about women, as long as the fuccboi has a shaven hole I'm stuffing it inside

Listen up, you retarded niggers. I'm tired of watching a bunch of fucking potatoes scream with their cocks in their hands asking "IS THIS TOO SMALL!?"
>Yes, 5.5 is the average penis size.
>No, it is not a lie to make you feel better
>yes, 6.5 is the preferred length
>No, it is not 9 inhes
>Yes, you can pleasure a woman with a 5 and a half inch dick.
If you are going to fuck a woman, make something out of it. You don't just stick your cock in and hope it works, you put in effort.
>Foreplay
>Find out what she likes
>Switch it up and make it interesting
>Tell her that she is doing great, she's so special, etc.

>Tl;Dr: Make her feel good emotionally, the rest will follow suit.
Women are not like men because they are not just turned on instantly, it takes a bit more to put them in the mood, usually. If you are going to screw any woman worth screwing, you put in the effort and satisfy them emotionally.

Senior year of high school is when this had happened, she slept with me then three of my friends within the year

Not sure, but I couldn't care less what pleasures them.

All you fucking retards need to understand the universal average is 5.2 inches. HALF THE WORLD HAVE A DICK 5 INCHES OR SMALLER. THE OTHER HALF HAVE A DICK SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN 5.2. Stop with your ridiculous and childish propaganda about 5 inch dicks being small. Stupid fucking kids. You literally are delusional.

/thread

God I sure hope so

Why?

your mother never complained

underrated
even dudes with the biggest dicks pale in comparison to the size of a baby anyway

That's not how averages work my dude.

You tell lies. OP you want to know take a dildo and fuck your ass with it. 6" is more than enough. In woman world that's a good 9". Believe it or not.

The vageene has the most nerve endings at the entrance. Girth plays more of a role than length.

Nah m8 u have to hab a 9 inch black penor

If vaginas were slack then tampons would fall out.

But they're not, they can grip pencils, so your argument of vagina sizes is pure horseshit.

Which is more satisfying to hold in your closed fist?

A pencil?
Or a hammer's grip?

lol this is how fkin stupid you are, comparing a vagina to a closed fist.

fk off retard

Or...

Get this...

It is.

Lol..which is more satisfying to your closed fist when it is surrounded by bone and flesh?

>No capital letters
>No full stop

I'm a shade under 6", so not exactly 5", but i've only ever gotten positive feedback from my sexual partners.

Make out, get em horny, eat the pussy until they cum, then go to town.

Absolutely it can. Know what positions will get the most bang for your buck, and don't shy away from do it stimulation while you're inside

The one guy says every vago is different. So a 6.5 in pecker might actuallt satisfy a petite one.

Great Halloween costume

prb.org/Publications/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx
If anyone is actually interested in how many homo sapiens are estimated to have lived and died

>half are at or below average
>half are at or above average
>not how averages work

Do mexicans have big dicks or something?

If you're under 6", you're beta.

>exam revision
where the fuck are you even studying at nigger?
its still christmas break ffs

My boyfriend is like just under 6 inches. He uses it well and goes down on me regularly. He makes a lot of money so I'm sticking with him. I will admit I do miss a large penis. My ex was HUGE and just getting his dick in is an experience hard to discribe.. painful but unbelievable pleasure. I still sneak around occasionally if I know the guy has a big cock but I really dont mind my boyfriends. Its not the most important thing.

This doesn't mean the average is lower than 6inches but I do have to agree with this still. If you're not up to 6inches and above than you're a beta cuck boy, unable to please a women to amazing climaxes.
I should fucking know...

Not sure if bait or women are really this trash

No, you're just a loser.
Women are trash because they have preferences?

Sneak around if they have a big cock?
Let me guess slutshaming is also a no no?