Tinder thread? How good looking would you rate yourself and are you getting any on tinder? Tips...

Tinder thread? How good looking would you rate yourself and are you getting any on tinder? Tips, experiences and so on welcome!

I use to get most of my action here. I have moved on to bumble with more success and more conversations since girls have to message you first.

Yea, but girls are usually shit at starting conversations. The amount of girls I matched with on Bumble who opened up with "Hey" was seriously depressing.

If a guy opened up with "Hey" on tinder, he'd get no response if he was lucky.

>girls start convo
>can't follow up

555 come on now.

I don't keep an actual count (too much of a confidence killer) but I would estimate that I get 1 match for every 50 I right swipe. I used to think i was average, Tinder has showed me I am way below that lol

I don't know about you, but if a girl messages me with "Hey", I'm instantly not interested. Boring, uninspired, and probably says a good deal about them as a person.

it's very shallow, especially with the girls. You just have to keep in mind that it's a numbers game. Do it long enough and you're bound to find someone.

If you're having poor return, it's a bit premature to be instantly thinking you're below average. Maybe you just need to spice up your profile a little bit, get some better pictures taken etc.

Don't be too hard on yourself Sup Forumsro!

im a tinder veteran tbh.
been on and off the app since the early days (early 2013)
id say i'm 7.5 /10, i have height which helps a lot
honestly just use the shotgun approach, you're going to fail on most of the attempts so never put too much time and energy into one unless they are far better than the rest. like everyone in your area and see what comes up. helps a lot to live near a college town

pic related one of many girls ive fucked from tinder

True. If you're decent looking enough, you can get away with sexual/funny liners like "we'd make cute babies". It's cringe but you can lead with, "When should we practice baby making?". I got a few numbers with it.

I suppose it all depends on what you're looking for. I've never been interested in one night stands. Generally the girls who do that have really low self-esteem, and it's not something I want to get involved with.

If you're looking for something more long-term, just be yourself and be honest. Yes, your return will be smaller, but you'll be getting quality matches/dates.

ugh and she's asian too T_T

continued:

try to use multiple apps simultaneously. tinder has a limit on matches so you can use bumble or something else like hinge. this serves two purposes: widening the variety, and solidifying the connection with girls you match with on multiple platforms. youre much more likely to date / fuck a girl you match with on two, and its automatically something to playfully give her shit about.

thats another thing. dont be that overly nice guy. thats how you get in the friendzone. lots of girls now a days have "no hookups" or "just looking to meet new friends" in their profiles. we know its bullshit, they know its bullshit, but its a social norm that they follow to avoid people who's first message is "wana fuk?", though they do sometimes friendzone you if youre too thirsty or friendly. try to connect with something in their pictures or profile. say something vaguely witty about it. or give them shit about something basic that they connect with. It's not fool proof but its often better than "hey whats up"

another pic related

yes she was a freak lmao i once hit her up and she said she was on her period and i didnt respond, about an hour later she offered to come over and blow me / let me fuck her ass. good times

further continuing as things come to me

it must be noted that you have to get at least decent at reading someones personality based on their pictures. If theres someone who doesn't smile a lot in their pictures, thats a different personality compared to someone who is smiling in every picture and looks very friendly. one will probably respond more to a higher degree of friendliness and the other will likely respond to the opposite. the hotter the girl the less they want to be treated nicely generally. average looking girls just want to be treated right while hot girls are used to be treated right, which explains their tendency to date assholes (always makes me laugh when people don't understand why hot girls are always dating assholes because it's so simple).

pictures always related

Pretty average looking slightly nerdy white dude. On tinder/bumble/okc/match. Takes a lot of effort, but I get laid pretty consistently.

Tinder: generally good, but women there are pretty jaded.

Bumble: what anons above said. Better women but mixed bag since they have to message first.

Okc: bitches want to have a fucking three week convo before meeting. Fuck okc.

Match: girls lean a little more conservative, but I've been surprised how many fucked on a first or second date even so.

damn, i've literally never even fucked a chick off of tinder. sometimes i sleep with girls who are on tinder that i meet irl, but i really suck at tinder

still continuing my current thread by responding to others

bumble has more engagement but less casual sex so you're right about that. i'd say you get less hot girls bc they have to message you first. girls are pickier on bumble.

they absolutely are shit. i've heard the same line about my profile in like 13 different forms. not a single mention about anything in my pictures. so fucking lazy, its lucky for women that in no other context they have to approach men because they fucking suck at it. and you're right about the hey response except if they are clearly lesser in terms of attractiveness compared to you.

don't focus on the numbers. women are degraded by their number increasing while men are upgraded by the number of women we get with increasing. no man looks at the times a man has gotten denied as a sign of him being lesser, they look at the wins they have achieved as far as how hot the women they actually have gotten are.

of course its shallow. and yes, numbers game.

getting good pictures is essential. which is hard if you dont have friends who take pictures of you because i try to stray away from only selfies

please don't do this, this is a VERY low return method. sure youll occasionally get some return but its very very low.

is anyone interested in this response? I'm bored and have been up all night looking for somewhere to put my energy into since i don't work today.

pic always related

once again continuing for shits and giggles i guess

ive never been on okc or match but from what ive heard you are correct in your analysis. ive heard okc is more prude

well what is your current strategy? your profile? pictures? I can try to help if i get some info on what you are currently doing. also how attractive you see yourself as

always related pics brah

I've always considered myself too ugly, but every now and then I manage to sleep with a girl. So I can't be completely repulsive, I might just have a great personality but I doubt it! So I've figured i'm gonna give it a try!

lol I opened up with "Hey" and now I'm married to the girl

I look much better in person than pictures :/

I've met one girl off Tinder and have not had sex with her, although I'd sure like to cuz she's fucking hot.

I'm listening.

>Marrying a Tinder girl

Oh boy.

How the fuck else should you meet people? At a bar?

I'm in it boys

uh i'm too depressed to take pictures of myself, i don't like having my picture taken when i hang out with others or am at work, and my profile is shit. i think i'm ugly, but people tell me i'm handsome, and girls seem to like me irl (although i'm average height). basically i don't have enough self-esteem for tinder. i could take new pictures of myself and get better matches but usually i'm too depressed and self-loathing to take pictures of myself. it really depresses me, because i'm handsome and have a big dick, but suffer from depression, anxiety and ptsd, so i suck at tinder and online dating, which just give me anxiety, and i don't want to hook up with anyone anyways, because they're all sluts

Sounds like me (well not the handsome part), but i've decided to not give a fuck. Can't live like a faggot-cuck anymore!

As someone who recently suffered through a brutal breakup, I'll take any sluts you don't want.

Via hobbies :^)

it just sucks, because before i went thru a shit-ton of traumatic experiences, i had self-esteem and confidence and shit lol

come to the nightclub i work at (jk though it's shutting down for renovations in two weeks)

continuing:

okay so first of all you should think better of yourself. you have to think about what you have to offer. If you truly have nothing to offer, work towards getting to a place where you think you have things to offer because that will help you more than just in terms of your sex life. id be shocked if you analyzed yourself and truly said you have nothing to offer. if you find what that is, find a way to highlight that. it cant always be captured in pictures, but almost everything else can be captures in text.

this can certainly happen. let me clarify, i am not above using this strategy from time to time. sometimes women give you absolutely nothing to go off of and thats the best way to go.

don't judge this guy, i had a 2 year relationship with a girl from tinder. it happens.

okay so if you arent photogenic, use light filters and artsy type angles. she'll think you're mysterious. girls arent as looks focused as men are. plus if you hangout she will be pleasantly surprised that youre more attractive than previously thought

what is the current situation with this girl? how did the first meeting go? was she responsive, friendly, and laughing at your jokes?

i'm extremely shocked that that worked but keep fucking going man you'll forsure get laid

you might need to focus on getting to a better place mentally because women can sense that based on profile. or at least fake it enough to get good enough pictures. or like i said above, artsy or something. you have a lot to offer clearly, i mean good dick is part of why ive gotten so far on tinder. you shouldnt have anxiety because you already have more to offer than most people on the app, that should give you confidence regardless of your mental issues which we all have.

pic always related

I put my first pic as me next to a shorter, less attractive guy as my first pic so they have to scroll over 1 to see me.

What do u put as your bio mr tender vet?

Our first meeting was at her place, we smoked a bunch and watched cartoons, it was pretty sweet.

She's friendly and all, but her text messages leave some to be desired, a lot of dead-end responses where I can't tell if she's done speaking to me or just has nothing better to say.

I'm 36 and work 60 hour weeks. I've no time for hobbies so tinder's the only way I meet women

There are no girls at my hobbies.

thanks for the advice user, you're right that women sense that... i can't seem to fake it, i look depressed in every pic even one of me surrounded by a group of girls at the club. having a good dick just makes it even more frustrating, because they'd love it if they gave me a chance lol ...

I downloaded tinder three days ago I had 5 matches on the first day. Nothing since that even though I've swiped like a madman, think I might have exhaused the supply already!

Just finished a 4th date with a literal librarian from tinder. Frigid as fuck, she's 29 and I still haven't been able to get at her tits

Tinder gives a massive visibility boost to new accounts. After that, you have to pay to be seen.

This girl I'm pursuing is a stripper.

And also a legal midget.

continuing as before

you're still that guy, your mental state has changed but you are still seen as that same person in the eyes of the opposite sex. use that as fuel to engage them

we're talking about tinder, not other methods of engagement.

be careful with doing the less attractive friend next to you thing. often times its the opposite way and people assume its the opposite. your first picture should be with just yourself. currently my bio is very simple, and its surprisingly working on both tinder and bumble pretty well. "I don't tan well but I can reach the top shelf so it evens out." i'm white and tall so it encompasses both of those. it tells them im tall but not as obviously as saying my height in my profile. use your profile to highlight your positive attributes.

if you already smoked with her thats a damn good sign if you want to fuck her, though not so good if you want to actually date her. kinda hard to smoke with someone then ask her to dinner. Id say continue hanging out in person if the texts are distant, the texts usually become more engaged if you connect in person more.

i dont think you understand that sadgirls love sadbois. pretty sure theyd like a sadboi with a big dick. how big are you packing? because you might be able to cleverly put that into your profile slyly. work on the pictures though i'm absolutely sure you can take a one without looking totally depressed, or you could steer into it and not try to smile at all, though studies show smile in the first picture increases matches.

4th date and no sex? invite her to your place next time. she should be comfortable with that by now.

this is a strategy ive done before. completely delete your profile and remake it from scratch. youll find girls who didnt match you before match you the second time around.

i dont even know what to say to this but good for u lol

pic related

Got her back to my place the second time tonight, made out like a teenager and only got to feel her arse. She apologized for her shyness and I didn't pressure her because that shit's counter-productive but I'll probably move on

(You)
>okay so if you arent photogenic, use light filters and artsy type angles. she'll think you're mysterious. girls arent as looks focused as men are. plus if you hangout she will be pleasantly surprised that youre more attractive than previously thought

Thanks for the ego boost. Helps that I'm 6'2 and go gym.

Wagie :^) Just kidding, what do you do and earn?

What's your hobbies? Jerking off and playing video games all day?

word... yeah, i feel like a totally different person now. i used to have confidence, and that's what made it work for me

i put the horse emoji and that seemed to get me more matches. i should take new pictures of myself, going to get back in the gym... could get a photographer to take pictures of me or something... i guess also like i'm a marxist so i view it as a stage of 'the spectacle' or something.... which doesn't get me laid... but this one black actress fucked me for being a marxist though

Oh fuck, the top shelf thing is genius. I wanted to let them know i was tall without giving them a damn stats page. It says what you need it to subtly.

Steel worker, family business and I'm the fourth generation. Not rich but comfortable and my future looks stable

I've got a good pic of my face with a cat monorailing my arm. Think that should be the first pic?

continuing

hey man i hope that didnt come off like i was dissing you. if your pictures dont do you justice you have to find a new strategy to getting them from your profile to actually meeting up, which i believe requires a new strategy for pictures. 6'2" and gym are excellent. maybe a picture showing your muscles slightly, nothing shirtless but a tank top would be fine if its not too douchey looking.

confidence can literally get you in anyones pants if you play your cards right, no matter what you look like. it can also help you in other aspects of your life too but thats beside the point. be careful with the marxist stuff because that can be polarizing and might stop you from getting laid more than help you getting laid if you dont try to read the girl based on her profile. if she looks like shed respond well to that then absolutely use that to your advantage. every girl is different and you should highlight your positive attributes in a manner tailored to each different situation.

in the olden days of tinder i had it in my profile ("I'm 6'4" btw or something like that), but that was a time when douchiness was a positive factor on tinder. that has definitely changed with the changing social climate of tinder. the subtle manner is excellent because then they ask how tall i am and can be wowed by that and its an instant quick conversation that has no pressure.

pic related i have a lot of these the girls might repeat lol

>easy lay
>chick says hey
>"come fuck me now" implied
>sheseemsboring.avi
>reject.mov

Jesus christ dude...

yeah i know, and girls love you for being confident too - this is partially what gives me anxiety - having complete control over the situation. i leave philosophy out of most aspects of my life aside from reading it/thinking about it/talking about it with a few select close friends - made a mistake of talking abt nietzsche while a girl was 'coming to see where i lived' on a tinder date and she caught a cab... lesson learned... i guess i don't think about the girls at all, or try to read their profile, but i should get into it and think about it.... i'm not into it and i don't think about it, i just hate it. anyways, going to sleep, thanks for the advice user.

god damn it idk why my pics keep flipping this is getting annoying.

id say yes. but id say that cats are slightly more polarizing than dogs so beware that some people dont like cats or are allergic to them. dogs are a little more ubiquitous but if you look good in the photo id say thats a good idea. animals are good for pictures it shows that nurturing bullshit women love

there are two sides to this. i see both sides. if i get a match and literally 1 minute later they message me, that seems desperate to me, and often times i open the app and they are not as attractive as my standards are up to. but if they wait and say hey thats a totally different situation. it certainly implies interest but sometimes too much interest implies that they know youre out of their league. it depends on the situation but it can imply a lesser girl.

hey if i had some sort of positive influence on your life or love life i'm happy. i wish you the best of luck. dont let the pressure of being in control get to you. id always rather drive the car than be a powerless passenger hoping for the best. take solace in the fact that whether it goes well or not, you controlled it and affected something or someone in the world.

continuing hopefully without flipping

Lol I've fucked girls from Blendr, Craigslist and even had a 3 year relationship with a girl I started with a ONE NIGHT STAND with from a friggin' chat room.. Yet I have NOT been laid from tinder at ALL, i BARELY get matched as it is - 30, slim/athletic, great paying job, own place, etc.. Yet TINDER is the ONLY place i have had issues with - it's a fucking stupid app.

I don't know how romantic she'd want to be anyways, she's bisexual but probably homoromantic.

I literally have no idea how to engage in a sexual encounter, I've banged one girl, and I banged her regularly for the past 4 years and I'm stuck in the adult world with no experience.

Yes im still here so fuckin judge me i have nothing to do today lmao

do you drink? the best way to start something accidentally but not accidentally is red fuckin wine my friend. I basically fell into fucking my friend because we had a bottle of wine and were in my apartment alone watching netflix. accidental netflix and chill after finals. itll happen naturally. watch a movie together, you've already done the heavy lifting of getting her there. dont worry you'll know when its cool to make a full move. just lightly touch her when you do stuff. like when youre about to get up, lightly touch her thigh and be like hey you want anything while im up? sounds corny but works

hmm, what did your tinder look like..? because im guessing youre good at the conversation part of it but not the profile creation (based on the craigslist and chatroom situations, idk anything about blendr). profile creation is half the battle and has to be done carefully with some testing

pic related and hopefully not flipped

red wine works, goes straight to the pussy

I don't normally drink, like, ever, but the last time I did was with said ex of 4 years and we had crazy monkey sex all night, it was nuts, way better than anything we had when together, which has kinda messed me up lately.

She can be pretty touchy, likes to grab my arm and stuff when she's made an important connection in whatever we're watching and shit like that, but I feel like she shys away when I try to be just as physical.

>Pic of me, face pic smiling in nice clothes.
>Pic of me fishing
>Pic of me holding up said caught fish on jetty

Should add, that was me replying to:
>hmm, what did your tinder look like..?

Im still here too my dude no judgement. Just refreshing occasionally to see if there are any more tips.

I try the thing where you say something witty about their pics.. It works, but can be hard to find something a lot of the time (and my friends all consider me to be pretty witty.)

Is there any 'method' you use to find something witty to say when there isn't really anything interesting about their pics?

What do you do when you cant find something to open with? Cheesy Pickup line?

i basically live here today. shoutout to bronchitis for keeping me on the god damn couch

ya man its fuckin crazy how big of an affect it has. and not white wine. white wine is not good for that white wine makes people emotional.

dude you just said you had crazy sex on it. maybe suggest red wine next time. doesnt even have to be a bottle. a glass each. while smoking. game over, checkmate. do you feel like she shys away, or does she actually shy away? because that could very well be in your head. my guess is if shes touching comfortably you she wouldnt mind that being reciprocated.

what does your profile say? from how you describe it it sounds like your profile is fine but the text could affect it negatively. do you live in an area with a low population? tinder does not work well in low population areas from what ive heard.

dont worry i got you lol

trust me, i understand. it can be very hard. id say i only manage it about 60% of the time. girls often times dont try hard on their profiles because they dont give a fuck and they will automatically get matches simply because they are alive and have a vagina (yes we men can be extremely thirsty, you have to be pretty repulsive as a woman to not get matches). when theres nothing interesting about their profile or pictures (example: only selfies, nothing in the picture except themselves, normal hair clothes and everything) i dont give them an interesting message because if thats what they give me they arent interesting enough to even warrant a tailored message. honestly i still run the good ole "hey whats up" or "hey" in that situation pretty regularly, because often times those girls are not the most interesting girls to me so i dont really care whether it works or not. you can certainly do pickup lines, im bad with those so i dont often do it but id say you should. i went through a phase when i ran exclusively anti-joke pickup lines.

pic related

Even if her backing off is all in my head, it sure feels real.

I'll try touching her more next I see her, not in a creepy way (hopefully), she's been busy lately. I'll also try to suggest drinking, but I think she said she doesn't drink much.

>what does your profile say?
Nothing, text hurts your profile.
Which is what I thought, then I just put a witty and silly line on there, still didn't work. Then i described myself, still didn't work.

lets keep this bitch going why not maybe itll help someone

its hard to touch someone without over thinking it but you have to just start with like arm around her, that pretty much breaks the ice as far as touching her, even like rubbing her thigh with the other hand, it doesnt have to be weird. she clearly enjoys your presence and your touch, so dont worry about it. as far as the drinking, just suggest it when youre there, and maybe not so much suggest as "hey i got a bottle of wine from a friend, wana have some with me?" thats perfect no pressure situation, if she refuses then no worries if shes down then youre in, wine is not required you can get there without it its just a big help.

where do you live (roughly) and what race are you? rate yourself out of 10

pic reeeeeeeelated

7/10, and Australia. Not a shortass, 5'11.

And white.

ptsd wtf are you a fucking veteran?
man up dude. all those psycho shit that is so trendy nowadays won't bring you anywhere.

huh, same, wonder what the average is

How "good looking" you are depends on different opinions girls have.

I do find matches and some of the dates lead to sex.
About every third or fourth I guess.

Most useful advice by my experience:
Have some pics where you smile.
Look confident and have some interesting topic in your description.

When it comes to a date:
Be a nice guy without looking desperate. Ask about opinions on topics and let her tell about herself.

It helps if you can talk about common interests or at least fake it.

Maybe aus chicks are just so far up their own ass it's fucking gay. Seriously, chicks here are so up themselves.

6/10 white, 5.7 here

not much to work with, what's the best plan? Not a complete autist

>5'7
You're screwed, basically

Me again. How about pics with good looking girls in them? Good or bad? Just the two of us or with a group of friends?

ehh, it's pretty bad but not the end of the world. Not aiming for the hottest of the bunch, have managed to fuck chicks before that were alright!

continuing so yall know its real

australia is a big place, and a wide spread place, if you arent in a metropolitan area you might not have very many girls to be choosing from. plus it takes a little while to get matches going. whats your range at and do you ever run out of matches? for example i live in coastal california and i try to keep mine below 20 and i moved recently and ive gone through everyone in my area below 6 miles but everything above that has tons of girls

yo come on man we arent here to judge people. you can get ptsd from traumatic events in your life. let him figure his own shit out. dont bring him down to make yourself feel better. this is about helping not hindering people

i dont know what tinder is like there, but in the usa its good in populated areas.

what do you mean by 5.7? like 5'7" height or what? if its height then you dont have the height advantage but that obviously isnt everything. i have friends who are way shorter than me who pull girls like i cant possibly do. they usually work out a decent bit and work their confidence. the working out adds to the confidence. you dont need to do that to increase confidence but its a common way of doing so. or be successful in your career, or just be an interesting person. highlight your uniqueness. find things about yourself that not everyone has. find a way to work that into your profile.

pic rElAtEd

I'm on Sup Forums looking for dating advice, you expect me to casually touch a girl?

any tips on a tinder bio? I never know what to put

>ptsd
fuck it dude. bad things always happened to people. nowadays it is often used as an easy way out.
i was not judging, i am kicking is ass and tickling a little bit. that is all. man up and getting an attitude will also help him laying more girls.

Kek. Nobody gives a fuck about height irl. Is tinder just a dating app for girls with a tall man fetish?

Lol
>Hurr durr do girls select certain guys on tinder?

continuing i think we might be getting traction

i think its questionable. if its a big group with guys and girls its fine. but i dont think girls want to see the other girl and think its your ex. be careful with that one. no one on one with other girls. ive tried that and didnt have much success, but all strategies are worth a college try ( like this )

don't worry there are ways around height. how is your dick lmao that might help too along with working out being interesting and being successful

i mean im here arent i? it doesnt have to be a huge thing. be confident, or at least act confident.

keep it to one or two sentences id say for tinder specifically. did you read what i wrote here?
>>currently my bio is very simple, and its surprisingly working on both tinder and bumble pretty well. "I don't tan well but I can reach the top shelf so it evens out." i'm white and tall so it encompasses both of those. it tells them im tall but not as obviously as saying my height in my profile. use your profile to highlight your positive attributes.
thats just an example, tailor yours to your attributes or personality. ive done both before

i can appreciate a good kick in the pants i suppose if its to help someone

some girls care a lot about height, some dont. youll find both on tinder. no use tripping over something you cant change ya know

pic related

Well if they're on tinder, beggars can't be choosers.

I work out, decent body, have a pic on it on my profile. I'm also empolyed, smart enough and employed!

so nice I said it twice. Not a looker, but if someone has been willing to let me stick my dick in them before. They might be again

begs the question, do peeps only use tinder specifically to get laid or try and have long term crap

*trump grin*

continuing but plz if you respond make sure to include your previous post so i know whos talking lmao

i mean admittedly men are the beggars they are the choosers, we just have to be good at convincing them to choose us. people use tinder for both purposes but mainly hookups

who are you again? i miss the days when everyone had an ID so i could tell who was talking at all times smh

pic related, im not even close to running out yet

I'm the short fag

Sorry if u went over any of this before but I am looking to increase my success on dating apps

I'm 5"8 Latino, im thin but I've been boxing for 6 months so I'm starting to get cut and have a nice core. I'm a musician and I work on cars. Now I've been told by woman that I am very handsome and I have a great dick. Now my success rate for getting women to want to either fuck me or date me is pretty good ONCE I get them to hangout with me.

I am absolutely awful at taking pictures, most dates I go on from sites like pictures usually end with the the girl saying I look way cuter IRL. what would be like a good check list of pics that might attract women?

Also u lucked out finding an Asian who loves anal? Asian women just fucking love tall white dudes lol

ha nice, I'm 6'3" so might steal that. I'm pretty new to the game been hitting the gym to get some more muscle as I was 155lbs but up to 167 now and feeling more confident.

guy who asked about the bio

Ah. Then Tinder isn't for me. I ain't no beggar. Bitches are lucky to get my dick.

What should the first pic be? or rather what should it not be?

I would rate myself a 8 of 10.

u fuck the most with which app ?

Tinder ? okc ? happn ?

i fuck with tinder mostly.
Two with okc
0 with happn

I'm a 5 (flattered if people claim 6) and only 5'8.

I do pretty well, since I've customized my profile plenty of times.

Lately the swipes success has decreased (less hot girls too) but I still get laid at least once a month from it.

Tips? Don't just brag.

im a virgin is tinder the way