Im bored eh? lets find fuck with some pedophiles

>Im bored eh? lets find fuck with some pedophiles...
>goes on random chat
>PEDO DETECTED
>chat goes like
Hi
>Hi
F or M
>F(not)
M You have Kik?
>yeah, but before that can you prove that you are real?
Shows penis (pic 1 related)
>gives him a "preview"
>SHOW FACE then ill give kik and nudes
Shows face
>git fucked
>"you are going on Sup Forums"
(user disconnected)

Ill show this pedos face if someone gets dubs, also he said he was 18 and i said i was 16 almost 17.

That necessarily doesn't mean he's a pedo. Legal age of consent is 16 here
Also roll

time stamp?

>18 and 17
lmao shocker

lol roll

Rollerino

Let's go

well mb, i was jsut saying that he was sexual predator, and trying to seduce young girls. Maybe legal or not, just thought it wasn't right , but hella funny . (sorry if theres a lot of typo and shit NY is hella cold)

roll

fuck it i gtg

what the fuck? that doesn't make him a fucking pedo. he is interested in someone near his age range. if you were pretending to be like 12 then this would be a thing. but you said almost 17 and he is 18. age of consent is usually 15 to 16 depending on state and most states say it is okay if the age gap is less then 3 years. get the fuck out of here with ruining a poor guys life.

Poor guy? 18 year old seducing a 16 year old? Hes an supposedly adult trying to pic of nudes from a high schoole and wether he is "callled" a pedo or not he was taking advantage of a young girl, a man like him is the reason why Sup Forums is filled with "pics shouldn't share cont" I may be wrong hes a pedophilee, but doenst make him a poor guy

im 18 and im dating a 16 year old

thats fine, did you seduce her? prob not did you send her a unconsensual dick pic when asked for proof that you were real? prob not
Well maybe i am wrong and exposed a guy from
philipines

>Learn 2 troll Pedos
perverted-justice.com/?archive=byUserVotes

Oh hella yeah. So hella cool.

mb Sup Forums got myself in this lazy thread and shit just had nothing else to do during the weekend besides jacking off

seduced? what? you asked for proof. he was a horny teenager on a site that is often used for sexual chats/nudes. and you even offered to send him nudes. leave the guy alone. just horny and was probably happy to see someone near his age instead of a dinosaur.