Guys I have an issue

Guys I have an issue.

I have trouble dating anyone outside my age bracket. If they're older than me or a year younger than me I'm not attracted to them.

I just broke up with my current gf and girls a year younger than me have hit on me but I just couldn't do it.

I think I have a superiority complex or some shit. It's the same with people with Anxiety or Depression. I feel I'm better than them and they're stupid for needing antidepressants or having breakdowns all the time.

Wat do?

Graduate high school you faggot

I broke up with my last gf because of her anxiety and she would isolate herself. Other than that she was pretty okay. I just felt like I was always walking on eggshells.

I'm in first year Uni

Accept the fact that you're about as insignificant as the girls of whom you think of. Your feeling of superiority will prevent you from enjoying life the way that you want, and prevent you from dating girls who are actually worth your time. Your mind is your biggest barrier user.

you'll grow out of it when you're not a stupid fake gay little fucking brat of a first year university kid, you shit-eating lowlife narcissist little bitch

Your gf is fuckable. Shoot an info

In the exact same situation, i am afraid she might commit suicide if i leave

Pic unrelated

Itll changed if not within the next four years unless you're a complete lose than around in your 30s. Just try not to be a complete and utter loser and at least try.

Problem is I'm not much of a partygoer. I have a good body and I'm probably an 8/10 for looks but I don't drink or smoke or party.

Got info on picrelated?

OP I fail to see the relevance of your point. I think I'm better than every girl I've been with. What does that matter? You're just sticking your dick in them.

It's more fun when you can pound them and not feel like you have to stroke their face and be a faggot.

That's a little hostile bud

Problem is I like having a best friend as a lover. It makes it so much better. Also being able to have a coherent conversation and not feel like you're losing braincells.

Then you're a retard. You don't have intelligent conversations when you're fucking.

growing up will fix your problem

Got it off Reddit. Either r/naturalgirls or r/hairygirls

I mean when we're not fucking, dumbass

maybe you should convince yourself that there is a difference between maturity and age.
also it is strange that you cannot date older than you. would you feel inferior then?
even having disrespect for mentally ill you seem to be one of those yourself actually dude.

Idk it just feels weird having someone older than me. Maybe it's the stigma.

How about when you're not fucking, then go and have conversations with intelligent people, fucknuts.

If you're looking for awesome sex with an intelligent girl you're seriously limiting your options.

don't make problems of others to be yours. stay with the basics and keep it plain with no extra drama.
people grow with their situations and tasks, your gf will probably survive. if she is successful by extorting you with this behaviour, things will only get worse. also don't take yourself too important dude. the world is bigger than you.

wtf happened to /b
guys used to be roasted for this
nowadays people would not even expect this being bait anymoar.
fucking newfags

You have what's known to medical professionals as hyper narcissistic disorder.
You need psychological help in order to get rid of it.

there are practical reasons to have a partner near your age. if they are couple years older or younger does not matter though.
also i am sure most girls in your age are way more mature than you. otherwise you would not have this problem.

Yeah good luck with that