How does Sup Forums feel about hunting?

Other urls found in this thread:

beastfree.netlify.com/movie/71989/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eating your own kill always tastes better. Feels more earned

if you are going to eat than fine
if its for a trophy and not food, fuck you

Fuck peta

People that say it's cheap meat have their gf do all the grocery shopping. Hunting is just a sport for rich people.

trips of truth

you eat the meat and then keep the head as trophy and fleshlight mount

I'm not rich, and I hunt.

And yes, to purchase truly free range meat, you'll be paying significantly more than at the grocery store for the pink slime drug laden slop they sell.

Not really man, my dad used to have to hunt to put food on the table back in his day, that guy had some crazy stories haha

TFW animals will never have human-level intellect so they can consent to sex.

>back in his day
Yeah that's pretty much the entire point of it. It use to be cheap. I knew guys that use to have to do it back then to. It's different now. It's just a funding source for states and land owners.
Gun, bullets, licenses (assuming you even end up getting one and tagging anything) The travel costs and vehicle maintenance, taking time off from work to do it. It's just a leisure sport for rich people. The cheap meat thing is just a hold over from years ago.

what kind of retarded peasant are you?

pound for pound (or kilo for kilo for those from arabic countries) its about half-price. that is if you dont butcher it yourself; then its only the cost of your permit/tag.
Where i'm from, an antlered deer tag is about $20. which is a pretty good bargain for approximately 90lbs of fairly lean meat.

A valuable skill and a noble tradition and sport mostly utilized by unethical drunk hunters. We need more men and women out there supporting the fair chase and making certain the public don't see us as clowns.

what the hell kind of hunting are you referring to?
bighorn sheep in the mountains?

do some research before you try to make an argument.

Some good points, but remember in the states (where I'm assuming you're from), everything is monetized, here in South Africa it's a large part of our culture to go out on a weekend into the bush with a few rifles, shoot ourselves some dinner, then get drunk around the fire eating some fresh meat

I have nothing against a man feeding his family.

I couldn’t bring myself to do it, but I don’t begrudge those that do. Especially deer in areas where they are overpopulated. Shooting them is a lot more humane then them getting hit by cars or dying of starvation.

This

What animals specially do you hunt?

>do some research before you try to make an argument.
I have. Maybe you live in some little podunk town where you can just step outside and start plinking at anything. Most of us live in more civilized places with lots of restrictions that it's not cheap to go hunting. Maybe you should do some research instead of hunting off your families land privileged kid.
Doesn't work like that here. That's pretty much poaching.

human lives are more important than animal lives in any and all contexts. anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking disgrace to a whole species.

As long as its regulated to protect the environment (especially to control overpopulation) then i dont care who shoots what and why.

Go for it.

better than buying meat from a store, that said, it's actually unironically a privilege to be able to hunt, only a small amount of people are able to hunt for it to be sustainable.

You’re fucking kidding me right?

I support hunting and all but... Nah Man... On the grand scale of the universe we are nothing. We just happened.

Human life matters more *to me* because im human and have empathy and all but.. No we are not even more important than a mufuckin twig.

you don't actually believe that faggot, my dog's life is objectively worth more than a child raping mass murdering nigger

>200 dollar rifle
>5 bucks of ammo
>Roughly 30 bucks once a year for a liscence
>Get 60+lbs of lean meat
in what world is a 205 dollar investment and 30 a year rich man shit to you?

>deer breaks stock
>lefty who created that comic thinks that weapon is inoperable somehow.
Nigger, that deer would be on my mantle quicker than you could say squeal.

u just blew my mufuckin mind

imagine actually living life being this retarded

>On the grand scale of the universe we are nothing

Considering we're the most complex/intelligent species we've ever observed in the universe, I'd say we're a pretty big deal at the moment.

I own several guns, but you can buy one for $200 or less. License less than $20, travel 20 miles, which is less than to work. Hunting is cheap, no equipment required, far cheaper than golf or just about any other sport. Game meat is cheaper than free range meat in the grocery story, that's fact. You just are ignorant of the subject matter is all.

It's 130 for two deer tags here. What fucking world do you live in that you can stop working and go hunt? That's losing money. Add in the money you're not making and it costs even more.

This is still retarded. I live in a capital city with a population of 4 million and hunting is not expensive.

20 bucks gets my license for the year and ammo costs literally cents per hunting trip.

I put about 105lbs of meat in the freezer for about $30 total this year including gas both ways.

thats just the first trip of the year too, so I wont be paying a licensing fee until next christmas.

yes, of course, there are those rare exceptions
but if i want to shoot a goddamn lion for fun, then there is literally nothing stopping me or anybody for that matter. we are as a sentient species on top of the food chain and should fucking act like it.

>It's 130 for two deer tags here

where the fuck are you? thats absolutely insane

that wasn't a 'rare exception' i mentioned, niggers make up a massive portion of the human race

Hes right you know
Humans simply care nore about themselves then some dumb wild animal
A lion doesn't care about a gazelle
At least most hunters want yo give a deer a relatively quicker death

lol where are you finding 200 dollar rifles, mosin bolt action surplus rifles practically cost 200 now. Those were cheap years ago because there was a huge import surplus. That's all dried up. You must not have bought a rifle in the last 5 years.
Bullets for pennies you're nuts. Maybe some handgun rounds that are not suitable for hunting. Rifle rounds usually run a lot more than that at least near a buck a round for most calibers unless you're making them yourself or got lucky and found some surplus and bought it bulk so that cost per round is low because you spent a lot upfront.

Its called the weekend you donut
Most jobs give you time off

Lots of reasons to do it. I live in in the county, i.e. out in the county beyond the suburbs. Many farmers and such in the area. The nearest grocery store is a good 15 minute drive. I know some who hunt for sport. Some hunt for free food. Think of how much money you save on meat alone from a single deer kill. Go to the store and see what 100 lbs of meat costs. You saved that with one well-placed shot, and you had an enjoyable time doing it. It's not that long ago that, if you were a man and head of a household, this is what you did to keep your smokehouse full and your family supplied for the winter.

Kudu, Springbok, Gemsbok, duiker, wildebeest, buffalo and I've shot one leopard but it's only because he was eating a good friend of mines livestock. Otherwise I don't support shooting an animal that you won't eat
Yeah man we have much more lenient regulations, especially since down here everyone has a few friends with large pieces of private property, if you own the land you can do whatever the fuck you want

-Like any activity, the enthusiasts are fucking weirdos.
- I think you're an asshole if you demonize hunting, and still eat meat. It's far more humane to let an animal live a normal free life and a quick death than the fucked up shit the meat industry does.
-I want mounted on a wall people who want endangered species mounted on a wall. But if a population is doing fine, have at it.
-Hunting preserves wildlife. That's not even an opinion. In an era where almost all environmentalists are leftists and always fall in line if Dems are mowing down the last wooded area for a low income housing complex, I appreciate hunters all the more for making nature profitable and keeping at least some places natural.

Primitive skill that is rather useless in today's society. Anyone that enjoys it has mental issues.

>you don't actually believe that faggot, my dog's life is objectively worth more than a child raping mass murdering nigger

Hell, I would not trade my cat's life to save a bus full of pristine white children from driving off a cliff. I wouldn't trade my cat's life to save a million other people.

1. youre literally talking about initial startup investment for tools that last a lifetime and its still only a couple hundred bucks.

2. took my kid cousin deer hunting his first time this year and bought him his first deer gun at a pawnshop, a used single shot 12 ga.

>$70

Honestly it's not needed in modern times, its a sport, people eat what they kill just to make it legal, but that's it.
In certain areas people do need to keep the deer population down and stuff because they killed all the wolves but yeah.

Jesus dude I feel sorry for you, it sounds like you live in a terrible place

>literal billions of humans all have mental issues

>What fucking world do you live in that you can stop working and go hunt?

Probably the one you're too much of a lying unemployed faggot piece of shit to admit you're in.

ZERO time off? ZERO? You just work 24/7 nigger?

Fine with it as long as your gonna eat it and u are not a shitty shot or a retard who cannot wait for a good shot and has to follow a wounded animal for 10 miles.

You do realize like 3 countries use your retarded imperial system in the whole world right? Your uneducated ass can fuck right off.

God what a piece of shit.

Animal lives are worth more than yours by far.

Point still stands

I wouldn't really call it a mental issue.

Killing is fun, even as someone who for the most part doesn't enjoy and is against the idea of hunting, actually doing it can be exciting af if you get a kill. All humans have the capacity to kill. We call ourselves civilised but even the most civil among us is just a shaved down ape with a very high capacity for violence.

Better than the average hamburger meat made from imprisoned steroid feed things that you eat.

I wish I hunted but the company doesn't interest that much. Here it is not a national right to buy a gun from a store and go shooting around animals but you have to be a member of some hunting party etc. Not too interested to hang around some old farts and engineers from the countryside.

if hunting is just a sport for rich ppl why have ppl been doing it for millions of years before currency even existed. legally hunting in a rv out of state is expensive. hunting in general can be cheap. you could buy a .22 for 100$ and bag a deer if you already know how to skin and clean it and have meat for the winter. yes hunting is expensive for 99% of ppl nowadays cuz 99% of dudes nowadays are pussies who cant clean animals and cant sit still in one place for more than 20 minutes

its not even a point, its a baseless assertion

Someone just got their first job and is taking it overboard, are you telling us that you never leave work? Work is just all you do? Are you Asian and underage or something?

>Primitive skill that is rather useless in today's society. Anyone that enjoys it has mental issues.

This is the chai latte sipping cuck attitude of the modern American male. When the day comes that this country suffers a catastrophic societal crash, this type of person will die out almost immediately. Those that will survive will be those with these so-called "primitive skills".

>Honestly it's not needed in modern times

Quite an assumption.

Rich or not, I appreciate that the monetization creates a barrier protecting the land from development. If you live in a place where you have to monetize open space to preserve it from development, then the cost of living is probably pretty high relatively, pay is probably high too.

And you're a retarded child. Every hobby has initial costs. It's not a fucking "rich" person activity, it's a "I'm not a fucking loser" person activity. But you are a loser. So you think the 80% of people who make more than you are rich.

>inb4 " a .22 cant a kill a deer!"

If we are nothing and nothing matters why the fuck even live? let's call kim and end it all.

This line of thought is fucking retarded and self destructive.
Of course in the scale of the universe we don't matter but as beings that exist on earth we matter to each other and if you want to actually keep living you need to create value and priorities, and of fucking course another human being is more valuable that an animal with the mental capabilities of a 2 months old retarded baby

Get your emo nihilistic worldview out of here, or even better follow through your ideals and kill yourself.

>Killing is fun
>Not a mental illness.
KYS

its cant, legally.

lemme guess ur the type of dude who cant even change his own oil

it's called a day off you fucking mongoloid what job do you do that requires you to work 7 days a week 365 days a year, do you run a chinese resteraunt of some shit?

It's illegal and unethical

And you, failfag, probably live in a liberal fuck state that intentionally makes it more expensive to burden people who want to hunt. Which is a political issue, not a "privilege" issue. Poor fag loser.

Exactly, so called. In an actual primitive survival situation even most hunters would die.
Just because you can shoot a gun and sit around in thermal camo clothes doesn't mean anything.
Fuck man, hunting isn't even a skill in modern times, it's easy as fuck.

Why. In today's society, the economy works better when you pay some one else to do menial labor.

One of the main things that drives me away from hunting is the retarded redneck autists that hunt.

>it's easy as fuck.

how to tell a nogun from 100 miles away

Nothing wrong with it. I know many who hunt for the meat as it is cheap to have an animal processed. It's not for everyone but I have no issue with it. So in our country it's ok to be a man who thinks your a woman, a fag, a dike, a libtard. All of those are fine but to hunt is evil and wrong. Maybe you need to leave and go to Europe they love that mind set.

>libs hunting
Watch out this is going to be the next marriage protest after the fags protest so they could get married for whatever reason they just needed marriage fucking fags I swear.

All animals are sentient and many are self aware retard.

Assuming huntards would rule the world in an apocalypse? It's not actually hard... Infact it is a skill that country bumpkins hold onto because they probably aren't very good a real skills that provide value to society.

And taste good also.

Do you have any marketable skills loser? The point of hunting isn't to be useful. Maybe you're a soulless drone autist but most humans do all kinds of activities that don't make them money.
>Anyone that enjoys it has mental issues

You think people who enjoy life have mental issues.

if you can't kill with a bow and arrow then you shouldn't be a hunter as you are a weak man, also if you do it for sport and don't eat your kills you should be chemically castrated as your testicles aren't really useful anyways

If you are that broke, you go to fucking walmart numb nuts
You notice I never once said a good rifle I said a fuckin rifle
Or shit use Gunbroker plenty of people sellin nugggets for 250 300 bucks

what are these so called "skills" you are talking about?
having dogs and guns that do 99% of the work for you is considered a skill now?
These so called "hunters" won't survive a fucking day if society collapse and we are forced to hunt the ACTUAL primitive way with bow and arrow

>All animals are sentient

And delicious. Don't forget delicious.

Go eat a bacon, bbq, cheese burger and come back and see us little fag

That's why most hunters self-impose challenges as they age. Things like switching to archery, going to spot & stalk in rougher retrain, picking harder zones with lower success rates, only taking fully mature bucks/bulls, etc.
It's also not as easy as you think. You can fucking bait deer in my province and there is still only an 11% success rate for local hunters and 17% success rate for out of province guided hunters. Anything that fails 89% of the time isn't easy.

>These so called "hunters" won't survive a fucking day if society collapse and we are forced to hunt the ACTUAL primitive way with bow and arrow

This pajama boy things that hunters don't hunt with bows.

There are plenty of hobbies that don't involve murder.

That's why in my state if you're on food stamps or any government benifits you get hunting and fishing license for free. Hunting is not for the rich unless you're a eurofag and have to hunt with antique guns lmfao get out loser.

Fucking love hunting.

This is by far the dumbest anti-hunting argument I see regularly.

>hurr durr don't be a pussy use a bow.

Using technology to make a job easier and increase the success rate is called being smart, you stupid fucking faggot.

You speak from inexperience my man, like I said, say you couldn't or wouldn't do it all you want but I don't give a fuck who you are, if you're a male human, and you actually kill something, you'll like it.

>nobody bow hunts

Kek spot the guy that's never hunted in his life

hunting isn't a job faggot, if you're too weak to hunt without firing off 50 rounds in a second you don't deserve to take a life

A lot of places have wanton waste laws that make it illegal not to use parts of the meat.I like archery but it is admittedly harder on the animal, it takes longer to die, has a much higher wounded animal loss rate, a much higher rate of misplaced shot, and greatly increases the odds that the animal hears/sees you and panics.
Archery success rates ate not much lower than rifle and due to the extended seasons are actually some times higher than with a rifle, particularly where they intersect with the rut.

we all know what they're really doing beastfree.netlify.com/movie/71989/

Prefer fishing but given the chance I would go.

This asshole has literally no fucking idea what he's talking about.

I live in California. Gun laws, regulations, and that faggot Holder and his fucking schemes have all around fucked us every way possible for obtaining a gun legally, making what guns aren't illegal, ludicrously expensive.

But I can still buy a shotgun or rifle for under $200.
I just saw an add for a Mossberg pump action for under $200, the same shotgun we carried in the military.

meathunting: better than buying meat
trophyhunting: useless

nah bow and arrows are pretty cruel, with bow and arrow the animal just bleeds out for daysss and suffers