having your dick broken

Seeing this thread.

Terminal cancer

Qft

Rape

a real heart disease

Ed Sheeran.

Getting your dick shot off.

Cutting your cock and balls off with a needle. Never tried it, but I can imagine it hurts.

A Redwine Hangover

thinking you have one last m&m left in the bag, but you don't, so you didn't enjoy the one you just ate hard enough.

Getting stabbed in the eyes and having no arms.

can confirm.. this is the worst pain i've ever felt in my entire life.

Of course Satan would hate that gay shit

HOW does one break their dick? And can it be fixed?

Very gentle

i broke my dick fucking my girlfriend at the time doggystyle. my dick popped out of her pussy then slammed into the back of her leg.

it felt like lightning struck my dick. it got TERRIBLY black and blue and looked like an eggplant. it hurt to piss, walk, move, anything... getting morning wood? i thought i was going to die.

THANK FUCKING GOD it healed itself after 3 weeks.. i even gained a little girth from it.

i imagine losing my twin brother will be more than heart breaking.

i really hope that i will die first, because i don't think i can keep on living with him gone, but i'm too scared of death to kill myself.

so i'll wake up every day missing him, knowing i'll never talk or see him again, the pain never fading. everything i have in this life is connected to him and even thinking about it makes me feel light headed.

i don't think anyone without a twin can imagine how this feels like.

>twin brother

I came out to my parents as trans and they disowned me. My sister attempted suicide last Thursday. My boyfriend's father is on Chemo. His mother is quitting a job and putting all the financial pressure on his father when they're barely breaking even because she has no attachment to reality.

My brother has been suicidally depressed since middle school, and my parents still think psychiatric medication should never be given to any of us.

JesusChrist dude that sounds awful. How did your gf react?

gay detected

Being deaf and blind + quadruple amputated nugget

At that point i Think they'd just need to euthanize you

>Your heart never getting healed

Using drive through at a fast food joint and getting something that you didn't order but didn't find out till you got home.

That was the worst fried chicken sandwich I ever ate, I wanted grilled.

Far worse than a broken heart.

Fpbp

she was a trooper. she did everything she could to make me comfortable through it all.

When your family forgets its your birthday

having your heart removed.

Broken bones.
youtu.be/3zZiYyX6W_Q

Niggers being alive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement

Having your heart ripped out alive
This. Always feeling tired and knowing you're going to die soon is aids

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_sawing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_boiling

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_methods_of_torture

Depression.

never having your heart broken.

Fuck you

real problems

Having your spine broken

Having your heart broken, while you're suffering severe depression. Almost killed myself a dozen times since she tossed me away.

Pissing out a kidney stone.

Wet socks.

Living beside niggers

Having yout dick broken.
Check and m8, gg ez

>twink brother
edited for clarity

When your mom picks you up from private school in your Audi but the dumb bitch forgets to turn on the heated seats

See

To never have loved at all

tearing acl

Losing your job 5 days before Christmas because an unlicensed teen slams on brakes in front of you, then the teens switch drivers.