Dan "The Man With a Van and a Plan" Schneider

Will he ever be brought to justice? Some say he dindu nuffin, but lately Kek has been providing us with dank memes about Dan "Hymen Collider" Schneider.

What does it mean? Has Kek chosen Sup Forums to expose this man for who he really is?

Let the memes flow like water.
Kek wills it.

STOP. DAN IS A GOOD MAN! DO NOT SLANDER HIM!

DO NOT POST THIS MEME. IT ISN'T FUNNY. SLANDER IS NOT COOL AND IS PUNISHABLE UNDER LAW.

We got nothing on him, not an obscure news story or even a shaky testimonial. I'm sorry guys but he's just weird, not pedo.

>Dan "Hymen Collider" Schneider
Fucking Dead

>SLANDER IS NOT COOL AND IS PUNISHABLE UNDER LAW.

It's not slander if it's true.
Took a flight to the states that quickly? You're going to pay, dan.

You mean, Dan "take the dick down low again if you want to be on Nickelodeon" Schneider?

DAN IS A GREAT MAN AND LOVED BY BOTH FAMILIES AND CHILDREN. HE IS SEEN AS A ROLE MODEL. YOU FUCKERS SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED. TAKE THIS DOWN!!

Kek

Please...

Dan "Open Wider" Schneider here. I have done nothing to warrant these slanderous

I thought you were Dan "give me a handy for the candy" Schneider?

Dan "Take it in the anus if you want to be famous" Schneider needs to be brought to justice

Fuck off, trolls. Dan makes family programs to be enjoyed by friends and family. He doesn't need your crap.

I agree. Dan "fondle my balls and hold my calls" Schneider would never do such despicable acts. Dan "turn around and get on the ground" Schneider is loved by both family and friends and has all of their full support in making his shows. Dan "Welcome to the Jungle" Jungle is completely innocent.

YES, HE IS INNOCENT. NOW STOP CALLING HIM THOSE RUDE NAMES. HE DESERVES RESPECT FOR THE CRAP HE PUTS UP WITH.

>Dan makes family programs to be enjoyed by friends and family.
It sure seems to be enjoyed by pedophiles everywhere.

You should be fucking ashamed for defending someone that works at a company that is literally placing subliminal mensages on their programs to try and sexualize children at an early age.

Just fuck off and go die in a fire, if this asshole ever visits my country he will be burned alive in a tire pile, as is demanded by the iron laws of the druglords.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call Dan "if you tell anyone I'll kill you" Schneider those rude names.

Dan "The louder you scream, the harder I ream" Schneider thanks you for your support.

Dan "be my fuck buddy so you can be an understudy" Schneider isn't a child molester guys, get real

I KNOW HIM AND HE IS TOO BADASS FOR THAT. YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT DAN THAT WAY. HE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE AND IT IS NOT HIS PROBLEM IF THEY LIKE HIS WITTY AND PROVOCATIVE SHOWS.
STOP.

Dan "you'll get the role if you ride my pole" Schneider

Jesus, Dan what the fuck!

Dan "If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough for me" Schneider?

Beer Can Dan
Danny Diapers
"Ass Man" Dan
Danny Daycare
Spread 'em Dan
Candy Man Dan
Family Man Dan
"Big Daddy" Dan
"Deepthroat" Dan
The Big Dick @ Nick
“Dirty” Dan Schneider
Open Wider Schneider
Schneider The Butcher
"Bend Over" Schneider
"Foot Soldier" Schneider
Dan “The Man” Schneider
Dan "The Biter" Schneider
Dan "The Spider" Schneider
Dan "The Defiler" Schneider
Dan "The Initiator" Schneider
"Down South" Dan Schneider
Dan "The Plunger" Schneider
Dan "The Bladder" Schneider
Dan "The Seducer" Schneider
Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider
Dan “Rough Ryder” Schneider
Dan “The Collector” Schneider
"No Lube Required" Schneider
Dan "The Despoiler" Schneider
Dan "Deep Pounder" Schneider
Dan “She’s a Fighter” Schneider
Dan "Get in The Van" Schneider
Dan "Cunny Hoarder" Schneider
Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider
Dan "The Fart Inhaler" Schneider
Dan “Deep Inside Her” Schneider
Dan "The Overnighter" Schneider
Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider
"Please Mister, Slower" Schneider
Dan “Likes ‘Em Tighter” Schneider
Dan "The Rough Rider" Schneider
Dan "The Meat Grinder" Schneider
Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider
Dan “The Cheek Divider” Schneider
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider
Dan “The Hymen Collider” Schneider
Dan "The Demolition Man" Schneider
Dan "The Cervix Wrecker" Schneider
Dan "This One's a Bleeder" Schneider
Dan "The Pussy Annihilator" Schneider
Dan "The Starlet Sodomizer" Schneider

Dan doesn't have that tattoo, I suspect this is a shoopdewoop

You gotta respect Dan "put your 13 year old girl finger up my ass so you can sit with the singers in first class" Schneider for what he's done for the business

STOP

Dan " get funky with my monkey" schneider

PLEASE

Dan "Giving their parents checks, for the pussies I wreck" Schneider

What about him asking his young fans for feet pics

dan " don't wipe your ass" Schneider
dan " herpes and burpees" Schneider
dan " bought a boy in Afghanistan " schneider

Stop it. He loves his friends and family. He'd never do anything bad. Do you think they would allow it?

Oh he's "loved" by children alright.

no you're thinking of Dan "pussy in the hand ah' worth two in Amanda" Schneider

Their parents love their kid and Dan treats them with the utmost respect.
LIES

dan " raw red hot weiner" schneider

Oh so children hate him, then?

Pretty hot source?

I hope Sup Forums and Sup Forums live on forever.

>Dan "take the dick down low again if you want to be on Nickelodeon" Schneider
>Dan "fondle my balls and hold my calls" Schneider
>dan " herpes and burpees" Schneider
Fucking gold

Dan "treats them with the utmost respect" Schneider? Never heard of him.

Is he related to Dan "treats them with chloroform" Schneider?

Literally crying. Will he ever be brought to justice?

OOOOOh Right Dan "The Man in the rolling rape van" Schnieder

Canada, get off the proxy, we know it's you.

NO. CHILDREN LOVE HIM AND THINK HE IS VERY COOL AND FUNNY BUT IN A NON-SEXUAL WAY.
Please stop.

Hey, sport
This exact playbook didn't work out well for the Zyklon Ben edits guy.

topkek

>HE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE
Never said he was, just said that he makes shows purposedly aiming to the pedophiles as their main target audience, even to the point of caring for them over the children that watch the show.

>IT IS NOT HIS PROBLEM IF THEY LIKE HIS WITTY AND PROVOCATIVE SHOWS.
It is exactly his problem, you fucking moron.

>I KNOW HIM AND HE IS TOO BADASS FOR THAT.
I don't give 2 fucks about how nice of a guy he is to people he meet, the fact is that he is a terrible person for doing what he does, despite your personal opinion of him.

What's up with all the Dan "Halt the van while I grab my cam and show you my ham" Schneider threads today?

I think he's related to Dan "Have a beer, it'll loosen your rear" Schneider

Is he related to Dan "Fucked Their Clam" Schneider?

Dan "Danlete This" Schneider

shhh
that tattoo is all in your mind

THIS IS THE PART WHERE I COME IN TO SAY DELET THIS BUT THEN AGAIN CAN YOU CALL THIS RIGHT HERE COINCIDENCE?

Moretta Cox yo. Enjoy.

More, do you make them?

I meant the captioned pix

mediafire.com/download/lqfeql3vuhmvt64/%28%28%28Dan+Schneider%29%29%29.7z

Go forth and meme
kek wills it

I am not in Canada. I am in Whatcom county and know Dan personally and am appalled at all of your pathetic LIES.

Yes, I originated them.

I'm making 'em. Looking for more material.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Dan Schneider is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with dan barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on dan's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Hahahaha

He doesn't target pedos. He makes witty and fun loving shows for us all to enjoy. That's okay, right? End of discussion.

Ye. I'm making them. Looking for more material.

>LIES
You got me, really made me think, Dan. Therefore #imwithher

AN OPEN SECRET

it should fuel the debate

LIAR AND POSSIBLE PEDO DETECTED

Cool? Have you looked at yourself?
Also, stop contradicting yourself, Dan.

POST PROOF OF DAN BEING A PEDO AND I WILL AGREE BUT YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

Dan Schneider is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with dan barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on dan's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

I'm now a #shneidercollider

Dan “master of Tor” Schneider

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it..

>i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

I know I am

You know that you IMPLIED they loves him sezually and I called those BOLD FUCKING FACED LIES.

Dan "Likes Em tighter" Schinder

Looks like Baron Harkonnen in that pic

What are you talking about? This is a christian board, you fucking faggot

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it...

You can see that girls panties on the left

Didn't the baron have a taste for young boys?

I admit that Dan is PROBABLY VERY HUNG as you can see he is very funny and personnel to the people he meets and would NEVER do something as disgusting as you say, fucking LIAR.

>He doesn't target pedos.
You are just being delusional now.
>He makes witty and fun loving shows for us all to enjoy. That's okay, right?
Making shows for kids is ok, placing subliminal mensages to try and sexualize kids at an early age and push all sorts of strange sexual behaviours on kids is not ok.

>End of discussion.
Just because you say it does not make it true. I personally find it very offensive that he would portrait scenes of naked 14 year old girls on his shows and think "it is ok, it is a show for kids, no one will suspect that im putting this here to please my pedophile target audience".

Just stop defending him, he is a sick man that is taking advantage of little girls for the sake of profit, he is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with modern society.

Dan confirmed

Kek
I can confirm, femanon here. What Said is absolutely true, dan used to molest more. Good dick desu. He was taking something he had me measure his penis one time and it was nine inches erect,

Yes but I am Jewish and you should respect that.