Reminder that atheists still haven't disproven god

Reminder that atheists still haven't disproven god.

>B-but you haven't proven God either...heh...right?
Wrong.
It is possible that a maximally great being (God) exists.
If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world, else it wouldn't be MAXIMALLY great.
Therefore God exists.

>It is possible that a big bang happened.
>If it is possible that a big bang happened, then a big bang happened in some possible universe.
>If a big bang happened in some possible universe, then it happened in every possible universe, else it wouldn't be a beginning of a universe.
>Therefore the big bang happened.
FIFY

It's not about disproving good.

Flawed logic works both ways
>It is possible the universe is cyclical and there's only one
>If it is possible that a cyclical universe exists, then a cyclical universe exists in some possible world/dimension
>If a cyclical universe exists in some possible world/dimension then it exists in every possible world/dimension, else it wouldn't be cyclical and the only one..

Also, your good could be maximally great in one and killed and nailed to a cross in another.

>It is possible that a maximally great being (God) exists.
Justify this claim, where a maximally great being would exist in all possible worlds if it existed.

Not our job to disprove anything. You have to prove your imagining friend exists in the first place.

god is something thought of by man, heaven is some fairytail a mother told her kid somewhere that asked "what happens when you die?" The bible was written by man... I would be more inclined to believe that a god exists if the bible were written before the dinosaurs, and before everything. but no, it was written by some guy somewhere who wanted to control people. Religeon was created to control the people. not to make people believe

>atheists still haven't disproven god.

Fuck you, relidiousfags still haven't proven god. So fuck you again and again......

* religiousfags

Reminder that atheists aren't out to disprove something that hasn't been proven

>why does I always take the bait

and neither have relifags proven it

Atheist don't claim to know what was before the big bang. And the idea that different substances constantly reacting to radiation and heating and cooling of the environments that they are in for an indefinite amount of time until they eventually get the right rolls to make what we have isn't unreasonable. Think of it like a roll thread on Sup Forums. Someone has to get all the same numbers eventually.
And again they always say when you can prove God is real then they'll believe in God.

yes, and there's a magical space unicorn flying somewhere outside the observable universe, take that skeptics!

the concept of god is part of our religious evolution that has coincided with our cultural evolution

The Cycle of Religion is:
>Shamanism - Primal realizations that humans are animals with souls
>Animal Head God- The next step, believing that humans can incorporate aspects of animals to be better than them
>Polytheism- Gods now based on human abstracts of culture like war, trade, wine, etc.
>Monotheism - Focus on the human able to ascend and become god, jesus, buddha, etc.
>Atheism- God is dead

the cycle then restarts with the belief that maybe we have ties to the hidden veil we see this in quantum mechanics, the neo-shamanism.

Your hypothesis cannot be proven or disproven at this point in time. We lack evidence. Suspend judgement and focus on seeking truth.

I actually believe that life is a simulation as Elon Musk said.

Why must we assume that a maximally great being would be benevolent? If we were to assume that a maximally great being exists, how does that basic assumption by itself help us to work out which of the worlds religion has the most accurate depiction of this all powerful being?

No, doesn't make sense!

neither side has absolute empirical proof on their side.

until one or the other does both sides should STFU. A true atheist does not need to argue the point, while christians need to prove something. What that is exactly I'm not sure, but I don't see any incontrovertible truths coming from their side either.

This 'debate' is nothing but a waste of time and energy.

god doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.

This is a neo-platonian axiom your devolving into an argument for christianity.

>It is possible that a maximally great being (God) exists.
>If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.

This is assuming the theory of paralell universes is true, which has not been confirmed and I do not buy. Either way.

>If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world, else it wouldn't be MAXIMALLY great.

Even if you dont believe in PWs, this "maximal" principle goes beyond what you choose for it to. His 'maximalness' would stretch to be all of creation, if not the Universe (or all Universes) itself.

>Therefore God exists.

Rather, the Universe exists. Whether or not we should identify "him" as "God" instead of some extremely transcendent being that is basically EVERYTHING (including, and most potent in ourselves and own minds). You've got some catchin' up to do, nigger.

>If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.

Wrong

Whoa there buddy. I think you should start with simple puzzle blocks first.
Remember, a cube goes into a square hole and the ball into the circular. Solve this and maybe you can tackle harder logical problems.

Religion and spirituality are two different things - get over it grandpa - one doesnt need to believe in some religion to believe in God, he can believe in his own representation of it - be it some 'natural force' or some 'science'

God is an abstract concept that exists and the ones pushing the idea that you need a religion to believe in God dont really understand what God really is.

Good luck, believe in whatever you want bretheren.

You can't know that magical space unicorn doesn't. Isn't it more logical and reasonable to be an agnostic?

If god exists then strike me dead before I post this

Proof

Great counter argument, fag. Way to disprove what he said.

>cycle of RELIGION
>atheism
This is why people think you're stupid.

How so? Explain

Quality post. For Sup Forums at least.

God doesn't have to listen to a little bitch like you

Proves nothing

Matter can not be created or destroyed, Before the big bang our universe was concentrated at a single point, something so dense could only stay a black hole because it will always be past the densty limit therefore the big bang does not make sense, to say that somethin was infinitely dense and/or appeared of a single point would be absurd.
God is the only explaination

Counter argument? For false premises?
Hahaha, oh wow.

I don't give a shit.

Your god do not exist.

This thread is bait.

Sage.

atheism is the belief that there is no god, without religion there wouldn't be athieism, its a counter point and a natural development in the spiritual process