Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9rHBH9aCLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but it's supposed to be bad brah so it's actually good

you start

I just did you fucking retard.

all of them tqbh

fuck you

Spaceghost C2C > Sealab > Brak Show > Squidbillies > literally a giant pile of dog shit > Tim goes to the Mayor

squidbillies is garbage

It's not on Adult Swim but it's still bad

There are dozens of them. But I forgot about all of them, thats how bad they were.

Aqua team is overated trash.

Imagine this answer in any other medium.

"My cooking ironically tastes like shit, its really a self aware masterpiece"

Brak is lit

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, this show was fucking trash.
I would watch it and I'd be like "Holy fuck this show fucking sucks, why am I watching this shit?!"
I guess I was just waiting for the other shows, but I never laughed once.

Everything live action.

So 99% of Adult Swim?

I only liked Saturday nights for my inner weeb and the anime they showed.

I actually never liked Brak. Not even as a kid. I always thought it was boring.
Squidbillies is incredibly hit or miss. I have seen a good bit of great episodes, a lot of them are boring though and just background noise to put you to sleep.

This to be honest.
>Except maybe Check It Out

Why do people here hate World Peace? It's not as good as their internet stuff but it really isn't bad.

I'll agree on that actually, it was a show led by a decently funny actor and not a bunch of random kids.

I just wish we could go back to the days of adult swim being half comedy cartoons and half anime. Now the only things I can really bother watching are american dad, bobs burgers, and king of the hill for the 120,000th time.

The original mix was good, and comfy. I don't know what changed, if it was more live action things, or what. Just started to tilt more towards surrealist comedy until it bordered on obnoxious.

Visually pleasing especially the back drops, musical score is amazing, fight choreography is still the best in all of anime to the point that other animes blatantly copy fight scenes frame by frame.

I liked the characters but that's just my opinion and I can see how someone else could disagree. I recently rewatched this series and while I enjoyed it profusely I felt like there were more filler episodes than I remembered when I watched it originally a decade ago and some back story episodes had extremely poor direction. (Mostly Jet's)

You are aware that there are restaurants where they literally serve dirt right?

>liking bobs burgers
I'm sorry for your life

RANCH IT UP KRAFT PUNK SO RANDUM xD!!!!!

>The Eric Andre Show
>Look Around You
>bad

>tfw c. martin croker died

All of the live action, for one.

>Brak Show > Squidbillies

I'll fucking gut you

I think it all started with that one drive they did to show off a new wave of original content, that's when aqua teen first aired right? After that they slowly pushed in more and more original content and it eventually faded into live action stuff. Most of the shows were garbage and they completely stopped showing anime in favor of them.

Toonami being back is neat but it's really shitty to only have it one night a week, you can't show stuff like naruto/bleach at a pace of only 1 or 2 episodes per week, even when they showed Inuyasha on adult swim they did 2 episodes a night and it took fucking forever to go through the seasons. They could fix everything by mixing their toonami shows into the normal weeknight schedules and getting rid of all the trash.

the adult swim ethos

goddamn son

Meh, it's not bad
>inb4 gb2leddit

Always thought 12oz Mouse was unwatchable garbage, but there are numerous posters who insist that was only ostensibly garbage and was actually brilliant underneath the apparent shittyness.

kys muh nigga

it has a good story that plebs seem to miss

That's the dumbest thing I've read today

Good i fucking hate the brak show i always have i never found it funny

except you can't enjoy bad tasting food. you can enjoy a silly comedy. you're a human meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9rHBH9aCLY

they make more money showing fox reruns. also lazzo said live action is (somehow) cheaper to make than their flash animation shows

Nah it was terrible

name one

its not filler. each episode of cowboy bebop is standalone aside from like 4 episodes

Mr Pickles.

and a piece of my childhood dies in this thread. thanks user.

this shit

Family Guy, American Dad, Bobs Burgers.

/thread

>kys

you seem like the type of faggot whos 21 and follows a bunch of hilarious meme pages on Instagram

That show is kino kys

>TPB
>Adult Swim

faggot retard

25 year old n33t actually

youre not wrong muh mayne kys

like said the overarching story is pretty good. I won't lie though, I couldn't really enjoy it in a state of sobriety, and it definitely seems like the kind of show where they expect the audience to be fucked up on something in order to sit through it. Also liked the voice work from Adam Reed and Matt Maiellaro as Shark and Mouse.

>tfw you will never have the 12ozmo flask

Meh, yeah it is

Now go back to plebbit

have to agree. it does have some decent ones but tons of them just rely on early forms of memes and lele randum type humour. it's fine once in a while but the whole fucking channel is based on it.

>meh

How bout you fuck off fag, R&M is GOAT

your post is literally a fucking strawman.

How about you go suck your mother's cock

It's shit

>Meh isn't Sup Forums slang
Newfag.

>it's shit because I say so

How about no

BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

Brak Show was hilarious. Space Ghost, Sealab, Aqual Teen were all great.

>he uses a food analogy

I can smell you from here fatty have another cheeseburger

It's shit because it's written by a fucking retard with a terrible sense of humor

Which also explains why dumb faggots like you like it

>bad

fuck you

Eric Andre is Walmart Sam Hyde

>It's shit because it's written by a fucking retard with a terrible sense of humor
Not entirely wrong, but it's actually two with different terrible senses of humor. Roiland tends to take humor to retarded extremes, and Harmon is just a depressing self-indulged humorless neckbeard. Since they're pretty much complete opposites it at times balances out to somewhat decent humor though.

maybe opinions for a medium like tv show and animation are actually very subjective? it's shit according to your point of view.

>plotfag
>humor

humor is a very very subjective and immaterial thing, and sometimes it depend of the moment or the situation and what kind of person or character make the joke, and i really don't think the plot is really important for a show like that, you search excuses to feel superior with your negative opinion like a bullied contrarian teen wanting to prove a point for nothing.

>you search excuses to feel superior with your negative opinion like a bullied contrarian teen wanting to prove a point for nothing

Nice projection, fag.

Dude asked Sup Forums how to write the show so call the show reddit as much as you want even though Sup Forums influenced it.
It's shit cuz Sup Forums has shit humor and shit taste.

>Dude asked Sup Forums how to write the show

That's even worse.

Case in point. It's shit.

Well no shit you just repeated what I fucking said, but the point being was it's not reddit and that it's Sup Forums and everyone knows our opinions are fucking terrible cuz we're nothing but contrarians.

God tier:

Sealab 2021
ATHF
Brak show
Space ghost CtC
Superjail
Home movies
Mission hill
KoTH
Frisky Dingo
Moral Oral

Good tier:
Assy McGee
Metalocalypse
Drinky Crow

Watchable tier:

Eric andre show
Tim and Eric

Shit tier:

Every other live action show

I know I'm forgetting some but this list is correct and all other lists are invalid/shit.

i hope you're 13

I'M HOT FOR YA BAYBEH

it's not projection, it's the reason of why you are actually not wanting to debate about something but just want to fit good on Sup Forums atmosphere playing a passive agressive user with energic replies full of genital insult, extreme virtual hate and social darwinism.
it's just a waste of time, you realize you never convince anybody who don't have the same opinion than you?

>you realize you never convince anybody who don't have the same opinion than you?

Who are you trying to convince?

You're doing the same thing as me except your insults are more pretentious and faggoty.

MY NAME IS SHAKE ZULA, THE MIC RULA, THE OLD SCHOOLA YOU WANT A TRIP I'LL BRING IT TO YA

Burger King.

that talking ass cop. What was the name?

Some of the forgettable live actions that bad. Like Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet and that mole man one

I try to convince nobody, I just explains facts, you confond your opinion about a medium with facts.

unlike you i'm not interested on convincing people who don't agree with me to hate some fictional thing, i just describe your virtual behavior.

it's not pretentious, the things you are doing are pretentious, this constant circlejerk atmosphere on this board is full of pretentious shit.

Literally never had cable and never saw the show but somehow I know the fucking title of the fucking show you're talking about.

embarrassing

I like it. Except move Drinky Crow down to watchable, put Tom Goes to the Mayor in good, and put Look Around You in god tier.

boondocks and world peace

If you watch adult swim you are GUARANTEED to be under 20 years old and have zero fucking taste. Nearly every show that has ever been on adult swim (some exceptions for the anime) have been shit.

WTF IS ADULT SWIM? This shit was on Teletoon you stupid nigger

About what?
My age or posting facts.
I been on this site since I was 18 and graduated high school.

So are you, assclown.

Clowny Daggers, faggot.

jesus christ

you say that like you're proud of it