Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, what a fucking asshole. Why do people suck up to this prick

Fuck off with your Facebook maymays normie

Is he bigger than your dad's?

truly a god among men

Mel's picture makes here me laugh every time

Wasn't he literally driving around in a truck throwing ovens at her. I remember when it was in the news.

More like cash register dodger. Fucking Jew.

Based Mel

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

Funny cuz Winona is also /our girl/.

i'm not a big fan of Braveheart or the Passion. There are many better Biblical movies kouhais

but this quote is so funny it completely wins me over. I'm sure she would be the type to harbor a grudge over mere bantz for years as well.

based mel

itt: count the auschwitz avoiders

top kek
any of you guys have jew jokes ?
i only have classic ones like
what the difference between a pizza and a jews ?
cooking time
etc

how do you fit 25 Jews in a car?
ashtray

Whats worse than the holocaust?
6 million Jews

>During a stint in 1972, Larry was going through a particularly rough time. He was unemployed, living with his parents, girlfriend-less and broke.
>It was at this time he wandered around the streets of New York looking for a place to live if he became homeless.
>During this difficult time, his mother would ask him how he was doing. He felt he couldn't be honest about his depression because it would stress her out. So he came up with one of his key catchphrases, "pretty, pretty, pretty good."
>In 1979, Larry became impotent for two months, so seriously thought about killing himself.

How dare you insult Mel Gibson. On Sup Forums, he is god.

>

Fuck off kike

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

Isn't mel supposed to be a catholic?
Anti-semitism is a huge no-no in the bible

pic is you

fuck

George Lucas

Idk he's kinda cute lookin

A normal person?

Honestly, I like Jews alot. love em, really.

They are a practical people who value education and self-improvement, while squeezing the last drop of value out of everything they can. Friend of mine back in college used to eat entire apples, including the core, the seeds, and the stems. I think of myself as pretty much of a skinflint, but I could never do something like that.

They're survivors, if not necessarily thrivers. Whether or not it's their own innate traits that leads to them being persecuted, they HAVE been persecuted. And yet despite this they have spread to all corners of the globe.

Let me ask you a question, Sup Forums. How do you think your people would fare if a cataclysmic event drove you from your homes, spread you across the world, diverging you among other populations that soon your groups don't even look like each other anymore? Would even after that, you could still conceive of each other as American(?). and be able to find common ground and rebuild your society?

Because that's what the Jews did. And now, well, with no lack of help from the gentiles, Jews are now the richest and highest IQ population of people in the world, reclaiming the nation that was lost to them for 2000 years. It is a fantastical success story.

Why hate them?

Immortan Joe obviously

this guy's literally me

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL