100 SIGNATURES TO GET EMMA WATSON SENT TO MIGRANT CAMP

we almost there

change.org/p/emma-watson-spend-one-week-in-a-calais-migrant-camp-for-feminism?recruiter=521175215&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Cerritos_mid-air_collision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

up boat

Fuuuuk y3a. Signed

Fucking kek.

it's too bad she will never do this

Signed it months ago

Okay, what if she goes and all the refugees are warned before hand and nothing happens.

Easy to stage, easy to give 'refugees welcome' ammo.

Let the bitch die in the camps

Signing

contributed

Well at least we tried

>to get

are you fucking retarded, why would she ever do this

whether she gets raped or not would be irrelevant, the point is that it would garner media attention to the fact that refugees being rapists is actually an issue, and it would bring some refugee related crime statistics to light that most people have never seen

Signed. Fuck that cunt.

LMAO. Nice try with that recruiter link.

You aint getting my name and address.

>warned before hand and nothing happens.

You do realize that it won't be a warning, but an announcement how they can impurify an "angel of the west" and also get rare ficki ficki, right?

Signed + Blump

Damn

won't happen

She is hot though.

The refugges are too primal for that. They think like children. "I want white pussy now, and I will take it." If they are horny, they will all mindlessly dump their seed in her.

>Security offscreen the entire time
>Only interacts with pre screeded rapefugees
>rapefugees probably paid off to act out certain scenarios, "random" acts of kindness etc

That she probably wont go.

That isn't real, user.

>They think like children

To be fair, the refugees are all childrwn, so it's to be expected.

>No bodyguards
Umm don't mind us, we are just a large group of male volunteers who are not guards and just happen to be working everywhere Emma is.

He doesn't get shit... I've done these before, he shuld have used the regular link I agree, but he doesn't get a name or address, plus why the fuck would you put your real one in?

signed

it will be funny to see the sjws and feminists not complain about 1 of their martyrs being raped because they are afraid of being labeled racist

54 more signatures

This is an ancient video. I remember seeing this in the mid 90s. It is a fake.

bump

I this like that time Sup Forums i think tried to send Justin Bieber to best Korea?

We just need to humiliate her and she will do it

Pls, no. I know she's a feminist blue pilled migrant loving shit, but fuck man... she's also so perfect. She my waifu. I don't want her to be hurt...

She's such a stupid cunt but I doubt there's anything I wouldn't do to her at least once.

I've never found her attractive, honestly.
Signed.

please don't vote to send my waifu into danger
you are all heartless monsters who care only about lulz

Fucking signed

time to get a better waifu

>change.org doing anything
>even if it does, implying she wont get a billion body guards to follow her around

sure is 9gag in here

>implying she won't have a complement of armed security and camera crew to film a carefully cherrypicked narrative to put rapefugees in a positive light

>choosing your own waifu
it doesn't work like that guy

we only need 32 signatures and its doing pretty good for a petition and besides it can be reported on the media and maybe inspire other feminist to share it or do it themselves.

pointless, they will not allow her to go any place dangerous

more like, they make it look plausable so the masses will buy the immigration is good and immigrants are all well behaving people

they can talk how the lifes of immigrants are bad, show how bad it is and show how stronk the immigrants are at dealing with it(they are just like you and i you see?:^)). they will not show us and possibly the emma watson herself what the real life really is. this is going to simply full of manipulation

I'll give it a bump, would love to see this hit the 25k mark.

signed

Three possible outcomes of this and only 3.
1) She pulls the "I would but I'm in the middle of filming a movie due to be released next year, show your support to the foojees!" card and it is never mentioned again
2) She actually goes against all odds however Disney sends a paramilitary task force with her to hide behind the scenes and castrate any foojees that so much as make eye contact with her
3) She goes and literally nothing happens because even dumb niggers aren't dumb enough to try and rape an A-list actress that is known across the world. Even if somebody did try it on with her you can guarantee at least one of the foojee Harry Potter fans would decapitate him for it.

I'll take option 2 for 200, Alex.

you fucking newfag. This is the second time today you've f]posted that faggot image and the first time it was reponding to obvious b8 in a cuckshed thread. Get raped.

>ain't

Oh no, woops you're just fucking stupid.

She is the spitting image of my sister and I feel no sexual attraction towards her so i am truly baffled when i hear everyone saying they do, i see nothing in her.

How is she so perfect....

What did he mean by this?

>She goes and literally nothing happens because even dumb niggers aren't dumb enough to try and rape an A-list actress that is known across the world.

21 more to go

Not to mention her entire back of her fucking head would explode with lots of chunks, not strawberry syrup

Nice photoshopped image dude

jesus... is that a real picture?

Do not doubt meme magic. It can happen.

Holy shit, 16 to go.

edgy

This.
muslims know best how to hide their savagery and even make drama in times of crisis.

She'll get raped and never tell anyone.

bump for autism

Signed.

Let the whore taste the reality pill.

pretty sure a few weeks ago she said she was going
and she'll bring a camera crew
and security
and nothing will happen and people will say that the right are fear mongering fools and the world over will dish out two scoops of bluepills

This. Plus the staged 'acts of kindness/humanity' thing.

She's my childhood idol!!!! My only symbol of purity on this Earth!!!!!!!!!!! I know she's no virgin but they'll rape and attack her!!!!

YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 LEFT

>gets gang raped
>never tells anyone
>says refugee camps are so safe that she'll spend another week in one

Signed it. Said: I believe people should stand behind their beliefs. Actions speak louder than words. Go Emma
We'll see if she actually has any morals and goes vs just preaching to shame people. Fucking robot pushing the gov't agenda

>3d waifu
garbage.

It already is spun to the max in that light as we speak. At least this could cause her some personal discomfort

ITS HAPPENING OH MY LORD

I just signed, brother

JUST SIGNED
DID I DO GOOD Sup ForumsBROS

HNNG

Holy shit!!! 1 more!!

we finally did it, you can now ignore this thread and bitch how pointless this petition is.

35k or bust

only if she goes without security and a camera crew from some shitty tv.

>petitions
>doing anything

I don't know, but it reminded me of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_Cerritos_mid-air_collision

Why do guys think she's so attractive? I mean she is above average but not so hot that you would go crazy for her.

She played a good Hermione though

She's not even that attractive. She has kind of fucked up teeth and her eyebrows are too bushy.

She is incredibly plain to look at.

>Why do guys think she's so attractive?

Sup Forums and BabysFirstWaifuFags

>Watson
>waifu
You have to go back

Signed, now what?

build the wall.

its real as far as I know, German bombing during WWII. Look up the V-1 flying bomb.

4) the whole thing gets seen through for the transparent trick that it is and it ends up on gawker or some clickbait site as a kitschy article about "how Sup Forums tried to fool us again"

Refugees can't help themselves though. last time a celeb went they waited until he'd left and then robbed the crew

Why did it suddenly jump to 35000 signatures?

Assuming she wouldn't give herself to the masses of Jihadist rapists willingly.