Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got an AR15 with a binary trigger. Why don't you?

Why the fuck do I see this post every goddamn day holy shit FUCK OFF.

lol ikr

Because .22 caliber hobby kits are for faggots

Because I'm not a frightened little rabbit.

And then there's always this dude with this exact (or similar) response to this dumb post.

It actually feels like I'm in groundhog's day rn.

Put your little hand in mine...

It's a waste of money.

Video games, drugs, and whores are cheaper and WAY more enjoyable. Find a better hobby you fucking losers.

Because it's the only rational response to OP's drivel.

The only rational response is to not respond, and wait for the 404

NRA is one of the most powerful political groups in the world. They have a full staff of shills just to shipost here.

well because I live in germany.
the government like to criminalise the few left legal gun owners and force them to give up their hobbies with more and more regulations while they want to left the citizens in general unarmed and helpless so they cannot disturb the transformation into an muslim shithole.

I own a bunch. Kahr CM9, Springfield XDM 9mm, Henry Golden Boy .22lr, Remington 870, AR-15, Colt 1911, Browning Buckmark

I'm not american

yes, but it could be worse

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

I live in Canada. I don't hunt. Our laws make it really retarded to own a handgun and self defense in Canada is weird as fuck.

Yeah, you sound like you shouldn't be trusted with a can opener

Not everything is about your personal prejudices you fucking simpleton

because in my country people aren't fags and thank god it is that way.

Where do you live?

Because i am not a pussy that only feels safe with a gun in his hands.

Because I'm not a murderer, and I don't do robbery...

Michigan

Your right you're the kind of pussy who gets fucked next to his family BY a guy with a gun in his hands.

I'm straight.

damn...

lass mich raten...deutscher linker?

Kek. Things that you have to keep spending money on to enjoy are cheaper than something you own and can get a box of ammo for under 20$. What drugs and whores are you buying.

i'd need to go to a firing range every 2 weeks to keep my permit which i had the time for 7 years ago but since then i quit as it is pretty unnecessary to own one in a country where theres almost no shootings ever

Is that a threat?

Pretty sure that would be illegal.

Because that would make me a criminal.

No i'm just saying anybody with a gun in there hands can make someone who is unarmed there bitch lol

Where bitch?

Not old enough (Need to be 21) and have permission from the police.

not homosexual

Your grammar would suffice to make everybody run away from you in any case

I spent my money wisely and now I don't live near niggers.

Sounds like you should put some laws to stop people from getting a gun.

Either way if you're going to shoot me you're making a threat, if you're saying someone else is going to shoot me I don't know about that, it's most likely not true.

I don't go to schools, churches or malls, it's how I keep from getting shot.

You're*

i do senpai

I'm not going to shoot you ffs

That looks like a toy gun

I own 4.

I respect guns enough to their power and do not take it lightly. I dont find myself requiring that kind of power on a day to day basis so I dont really find myself craving it. If my situation changes where I have to hunt to stay alive or live in a very dangerous area I am sure I would change my tune. Luckily I was trained on how to use rifles back in high school so I know the basics if that time ever comes.

Hello fellow frostnigger. Self defense in your own home in Canada is good to go. Just for the love of God do not shoot them after they hit the ground.

Because you're a dead one.

haha why did you choose such an ugly gun?

laws dont stop people from owning guns. you take the guns from the law abiding people the only ones that will then have guns are the criminals! this is basicly what has happend in NYC nobody but the police is allowed to carry out side and only in small instances for jewlery shops or jews transporting items worth large amounts of money get ccw permits here.

Did guns, at any point, helped the community more, than making things even worse?

>no

dude proably bought it cause it can blow up anything person it hits. blow your head off like a exploding watermelon

I don't need to in my country, we don't get mass shootings or terrorists.
Ireland-fag here.

Because only pussies have to hide behind guns. Instead of bettering yourself, you do the cowardly thing and take the easy way out...go get a gun from Wal-Mart.

Pussy.

LOL plenty of people own guns there dude . Plus no terrorist what the fuck is the IRA lol derp

>Ireland
>No terrorists
>IRA

that photo was made cause a journalist said shooting a ar15 caused him fucking ptsd! Also not just anyone can go get a gun at fucking walmart you need paperwork

I have one or two

I don't live in a country where I'm so fearful for my life that I need to defend myself, and although it's kind of fun, I'm not into sports shooting enough to want to own one. If I lived in the country I might have one for pest control or hunting, but I live in the city.

Quick list of IRA terrorist attacks in Ireland?

Implying that fear is what makes people need to defend themselves.

Implying that a gun is needed to defend yourself.

Laws stop people from owning guns in my country.

You should try it.

What is this response doing here? It's rational, well-reasoned, and thoughtful. I'm sorry but this is Sup Forums; it's supposed to be shitposting and trolling my good sir.

the nra is literally throwing law abiding gun owners under the bus and has been for years in the name of corporate favor from certain gun manufacturers. they make some really shady deals, they are no friend to law abiding gun owners
do some research.

Ok if these guys didn't have guns how would they stop this from happening?

Usually melee weapons or dual use weapons of opportunity are sufficient for home defense. Dents in drywall from a baseball bat or a crowbar are easier to explain or fix than stray bullet holes, and less likely to hit a neighbor's house/apartment. Some municipalities, like Edmonton, don't even have restrictions on blade length when it comes to knives. Just don't be a douche and open carry your Hattori Hanzo Katana down the street.

Because in my country, no-one has guns. So a punch works just fine.

Stop it? Not likely. Something else could have been done, like tripping an alarm, complying until police arrive, then getting insurance sorted out after due to theft.

>complying until police arrive,
Implying all criminals have good hearts and won't kill anyone.

In a country where guns are sold like candies and the population consists of monkeys, it's no surprise everyone tries to kill each other instead of thinking for a second

You don't seem to understand that thinking can come before something happens.
If somebody points a gun at me or my loved ones they can drop dead. I don't bet life on what only works most of the time if I don't have to.

No real interest. I had an opportunity to get my grandfathers .22 but i couldnt be bothered so my sister got it.

No interest in getting my own either. Too much work and testing and class and licensing for something i dont really want.

Also canadafag here. Our gun laws and cultural attitudes towards them are different.

Canadafag against american gun laws here with some sense.

Look up the actual odds of someone hurting someone with a gun in the states. Not shear numbers and the amount of deaths, the *odds*. Theyre astronomically low on an individual basis.

Youll never convince an america fag to drop.his gun. Hes aware of the risks, with relevance to his life the odds are low as fuck, the odds of his kids school getting shot up are low as fuck, and so its not relevant to his life.

What is relevant is having a tool with which he can protect his family. Also because of lax gun laws and gun fears in the states, breaking and entering and home.invasion rates are crazy low compared to the rest of the first world.

When you frame it in that context, how can you blame any individual american for owning a gun? Its silly at that point.

There ya go amerifats. I believe you need better gun control for the good of the entire population. But ill defend your right on an individual basis.

Come on though guys? Dont most of you at least support more strict licensing processes? May we meet in the middle?

I'm ok with background checks to prevent violent people from owning guns but i'm not for banning of any kind of guns. So therefor i'm not voting for gun control at that cost. Maybe if they drop the gun free zone idea and the idea that banning ar15s is ok but they're stubborn and so am I.

>when the cartridge is longer than the barrel
that gun is perfect for blowing basketball sized holes in people at close range and literally nothing else.

ill check those dubs from my american couch, but i think we need crazy people control instead of gun control... thats just my opinion tho

Ive heard thats the general.majority attitude of americans. They want better gun control but feel anything the government proposes is too far.

I get it.

You people must be living in the 1950s.
Also
>plenty of guns = needing to own a gun
You're a fucking retard.

thats mah defense plan
my offense plan is not to get caught up in anything dangerous

Crazy people control goes hand in hand with better health care unfortunately.

Im.kind of moderate as you can see in dubs post and dont shit on people for their beliefs so disagree as you may...

But i feel the right needs to make a decision here. If ya want better crazy people control youll need better access to health care, primarily mental.health.

Though in canada mental health care access is poor, too.

I for one am looking forward to crispr when theyll be able to screen fetuses for crazy people genes and cut em out. Its holocost free eugenics!

Banning any type of firearm from the citizens is an advantage the state has over the people. The second amendment basically states that any law-abiding, armed citizen is part of the militia. Background checks and psychological tests should be necessary, but absolutely no firearms should be restricted from the public entirely.

>Why don't you own a gun?
>need a weapons locker
>need to take training classes
>need a membership in a hunting club or sports shooting club

Combine this with the fact that guns are crazy expensive, it's because I can't afford it.

german.

where do you live?

Norway

Because I'm not a pussy.

I dunno. I would eventually become lazy and forget to regulary clean/maintain it. Its like with pets. Guns require some responsebility and devotion. Plus.. I think i would just want one to appear badass and that aint what it was designed for. Perhaps I will acquire a few of these required traits one day. But for now.. Oh and they are expensive as fuck here.

Thats where the word "rights" comes in i suppose. Thats where the rest of the world has an issue. The fact its a right when it doesnt necessarily have to be when that means access to guns for the crazies.

Id understand an open priveledge and a right to apply and be treated fairly in the process. But i cant see myself agreeing with "everyone must be allowed some form or another."

If thats how you feel thats cool. Im just trying to make sense of things.

>If ya want better crazy people control youll need better access to health care, primarily mental.health.
youre right

This. I could afford that but it seriously takes too much time to actually get the gun.

I do.

The way I see it the militia is formed by the people but not all armed Americans are the militia. The militia is a military force separated from the people. So when the 2nd amendment says "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." It's not talking about the militia it's talking about Americans as a whole when it says "the people".

>The second amendment basically states that any law-abiding, armed citizen is part of the militia
Does this mean that civilians should be considered combatants during an invasion then?

See I'm a britfag and even that picture is weird to me, cause it's clearly just on a bed or something, making it feel more real than most jazzed up pictures of a gun. That makes me nervous.

Most Amerifags probably can't comprehend that. I just don't see why something that can so instantly cause so much damage should be so normal. Humans shouldn't have that kind of power.

Not only would they be, but you and i both know a lot of americans would be out there shooting, if not guarding their families and homes while armed.

I need to buy that gun. I've heard so much good said for the g19.

>britfags
>humans shouldn't have that kind of power
What about kitchen knifes then?

It means that the citizens can revolt against the government if their rights are infringed. As George Mason put it, "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

different user here, crazy people loose their right to bear arms, theres questions on the pre-purchase background form in US
pic related

this keeps them from buying from a dealer, but doesnt remove guns they own, or prevent a private transaction

I agree, any invading force should preemptively strike against all targets, civilians and armed forces.