Ezra Marcus

Anthony Fantano will never be as good, insightful or respectful music reviewer as Ezra Marcus

No wonder Ezra got so angry, here he is contributing great stuff to the community while Fantano makes racist reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AAJ3XO2HfCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to bed, Ezra. You had your two seconds of fame and now it's over. Death will come sooner than you think.

um, sweety, ezra comes from a rich jewish family, might want to be careful there

What the fuck???

>likes hip hop
>is a cuckold fetishist
really creams the old corn

i know him personally and he is genuinely awful

please elaborate

This is worse than Christgaugh, fucjing shit.

imagine being this much of a walking cliche. this individual is literally just an amalgamation of stereotypes; i doubt they have ever had an original thought or idea

Man, this is awful. I'll take WATERY SYNTHS and RATTLING HI-HATS over this any day of the week.

He is the ultimate Bugman.

lol, it wasn't a threat

BASED EZRA

youtu.be/AAJ3XO2HfCk

quit posting this

>a couple of minutes now

confirmed honkey

ezra's taking down ariel pink too

he's an empty person. genuine nihilist, totally unintelligent and immature, doesn't give a shit about anything. several girls told me that he sexually assaulted someone in college.
i am confident he only attacked anthony because he knew it would get him attention.

They already tried (and failed) taking him down in 2014. Not gonna happen.

we have real evidence

Good luck with that.

more details on sexual assualt accusations?

there is no "taking down" a guy like Ariel Pink. he has been a sort of anti-hero loser type the entire time. he's already operating (and thriving) within the exact context that you dumb faggots would try to place him. basically free press off your sweat. stop being brainlets.

What did he mean by this?

you and your nazi buds like sam hyde were sending death threats

it backfired and now he has to hide

Ezra, you have to either drop it or change your name dude, I'm saying this as a friend and colleague, these people you mention are highly skilled and have very little to lose

you hit-pieced fantano off of super questionable evidence and got btfo in his response + caught changing your shit after the fact

your EIC literally tweeted he had never seen a Fantano video

honestly wtf were you guys thinking, even liberals like me are of the opinion that was just an idiotic and weird thing to do. seriously dude.. could you pick a more likable and genuinely not alt-right person to attack? it makes you look like legit sociopaths with no sense of fairness at all

it comes off like a straight up smearjob gone bad and it makes leftists look like religious christian right wing nutjobs

Ezra is a real journalist, daddys purchased $240,000 degree from Sarah Lawrence produced this

why are you friends with him

he is a genuinely worthless human being

his parents are rich and he used his privilege to become a professional parasite clickbait writer, hes a fucking rat

fuc k you

he's exposing people who give racists a platform like ariel pink and fantano

die

youre right

we shall keep discussion of him alive for months to come in that case! ezraposting 2017!

how does ariel pink give racists platforms

>Its another no name with no fans shilling himself in the arsehole of the internet

holy shit this is a Sup Forums strawman come to life

I appreciated this

Go to bed Ezra

>he's exposing people who give racists a platform like ariel pink and fantano

you unironically think ariel pink and fantano are racists because a no-name journalist said so on the internet. kys

This review means I will never read another from this guy. Doesn't mention the music once.

Ariel Pink proper doesn't even exist, it's just a charicature

>"omg pol calling hip hop lovers cucks is cringe!!!"

>"WE (not the girl, we) would let Danny Brown slip it in (rape) her"

such is the life of a manlet jew with a small dick

You need to go back, friend.

Ezra said he was working on the big Expose on Ariel Pink during the last thread. There was quite a mountain of evidence.

t. Ezra
Please post this many more times

(

Cringe. Thats why he went after Fantano, because Sam went after his queen Dunham on his show.

I didn't expect this.
Are there any other "journalists" who have been BTFO this hard?
I don't even think the GamerGate feminists were scared enough to "protect" their account

Ezra is born into a rich Jewish family and cant amount to more than living in an NY apartment paid by daddy as he makes basically nothimg writimg garbage clivkbait articles and virtue signaling on Twitter

lmao