This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder...

This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder, tried talking to guys on the streets and bars. Nothing works! Am i that ugly?

post up a full body nude and Sup Forums will let you know

no pretty cute i say

Idk post a pic

Killing yourself is stupid. Go travel the world and live in hostels that cost $10 a day. Get a big backpack full of clothes and see the earth. You're too young to kill yourself. You have too much potential. No, you're not ugly. Go to the dermatologist. Go to the gym.

This.

Oh look, it's this thread again

don't lose your time on this thread, it's Eliza

you're cute. you have nothing to worry about. if you kill yourself you'll always be a hugless kissless virgin so if that's the problem you're trying to fix then you need to be alive to sort that out.

This is like the 10th time for this happy horse shit. That's a face you could only fix with a shotgun, bitch are you trying to break my monitor? Scared my dog, 'tis a pity about your industrial accident but you just wrecked my lunch.

Well no shit pics unrelated

do it and let us watch

This is all well and good people whiteknighting saying don't kys or whatever and expressing that you're so young and attractive but..

Hey. You look sad and tired in the picture. When is the last time you took a long hot bath or did something for yourself? Put on some eyeliner and try getting off of Sup Forums for a few. Beauty rest is important. Try reading books by yourself in a cafe and watch out of the corner of your eye if anyone looks your direction.

There are other options. I'm not going to tell you not to die. I'm personally hoping death will bring me some much needed comfort. Everything I do seems to turn to shit.

Don't feel bad not being with anyone at 18 though. Most people at that age are brainless mutants and it really doesn't get much better after that. On the off chance you get lucky you might find someone that doesn't cheat on you or just want to use you as a fuck toy.

Cheers

Show tits before you die

A sharpie in the pooper would explain facial expression. She could be a head of the game here

ITT: newfags

Face good. Maybe personality is the problem

Attention fag

I think you're actually really pretty. Don't waste a life that has potential for such beauty. It gets so much better. I have been there...

Wow, posting the same "I might kms" thread abd picture for 2 months straight. Just do it. Whoever is posting this shit.

basement dweller no life

There are female virgins like you, but youre too much of a faggot to try talking to them and cry that nobody wants you. Yeah kys.

You look cute, more pics?

This is the 100th time this gets posted fuck off with your shit bait you faggot.

And the rest of you are calling a dude online pretending to be a girl you fags

He is true you know. Everone has the possibility to look pretty and nice. Just take some time for yourself and someone will come to you. I like your eyes btw.

So much shitty bait and yet all u faggots jump on it. Consider suicide all of you.

you were supposed kill yourself when I rolled quads on that thread. but now it's clear you can't do anything right

die already, faggot

>Oh look,it's this thread again.

Mate would you kindly put a fokin bullet through ya head please?,Just fokin kys ya dick lovin wanka.

Yeah, well said. I actually tried to kms when I was 18 and somehow (it was one of the weirdest experiences of my life to date) survived. Now I'm about to turn 24 and yeah, life is pretty shit but I managed to find someone who cares about me and we've been together for 3 years. It won't get better soon but you can make it bearable till it gets better. Cheers.