GF has always been bicurious, I’m the only guy she’s ever been with...

GF has always been bicurious, I’m the only guy she’s ever been with. Recently she told me she would like to have a threesome with another woman, if I’m up for it. Been together 4 years. Is this a recepie for disaster?

It will be fun and games, just don't give the other chick more attention than you give your gf, and if your gf suddenly doesn't want to do anymore, don't continue with the other chick without her.

>t. speaking from experience.

Yes, awful idea. If you have made it 4 years and want it to continue, don’t do it. If she wants to fuck other people bad enough that she isn’t ok with not doing it, then the truth is, she just wants to fuck other people...plain as that

Me and my wife have a shared tinder account
Just make sure u set rules before hand and have her pick out the girl

Pay attention to her more and u will be fine

Don't do it.

Threesome with 2 lesbian chicks who just wanna try some cock together? Sure.

Your GF and some chick because your GF is bi curious and wants too? Shits gonna end up bad, possibly in more ways than one.

But if she’s ok not doing it (and I do 100% trust her not to do anything behind my back) is that a good sign to give it a crack for fun?

Also speaking from experience....I suppose every relationship is different but in my experience this just isn’t the way to go. Try doing some stuff online. Try Omegle or something. Find someone she likes, that likes to watch u both. But actual physical contact with someone outside the relationship has way too high of a chance to cause termoil in your already happy relationship (I would assume it’s happy or else u wouldn’t care if this isn’t a good idea or not

It's sex

i feel exactly the same way with my gf but im p sure shes gunna become a dyke so my iron fist says no

I don’t think so personally. But I may have a biased opinion based on past experience

agree only if you get a threesome with another guy

Tell her you can have a threesome, but only you are able to touch them both, she cant touch her and the random can't touch your GF. Win/win.

Whoever has a better time, the other will feel jealousy. Period. They will pretend they don’t. It will fester. Things will get weird. Just trust me

How’d it work out with you - did it become regular? No issues or weirdness?

it's a good idea
do it faggot

Yeah that’s what I thought was the biggest risk. Is a pretty hot idea though

Let me clarify, I’m the one who suggested not doing it first, I also suggested the webcam idea, also made the jealousy comment. Don’t do it bro.

All these literal cucks in this thread holy shit HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Fair does - appreciate the advice!

I was in that exact situation with my wife of 7 years. We found and fucked a woman and it was great.

It was actually on our 8th anniversary. I found a girl on Cl (unicorn I know) and told my wife about it after we got out of a movie. We met her at a Tim Hortons. She followed us to our house. Wife masturbated her to orgasm, she ate out my wife. Then I fucked her in pussy and ass. At one point I had her bent over the bed, fucking her ass, and my wife was kissing my neck and fondling my ass. Shit was cash. I came so fucking hard.