I straight up cucked a dude with my ex-gf and im feeling weird, need to get it off my chest, AMA?

I straight up cucked a dude with my ex-gf and im feeling weird, need to get it off my chest, AMA?

Cuckolding would require that HE be into it. This situation is more along the lines of adultery. Which is fine. Keep tappin that pussy, because he clearly isn't doing it well enough.

no it wouldn't
that's the bullshit meme little kids definition
get off Sup Forums

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/
nounarchaic
noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds

the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

verb
verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle: cuckolding

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

Maybe he was into it?

Holy fuck you kids are retarded. I know what I'm talking about. You made that definition up. I've been in the fetish world long enough to know. You ain't talking to a newfag kid. He would have to be into it. I have a friend whose fiancee is a cuck. He gets off on watching her derive pleasure from other guys. That isn't swinging, that is cuckolding.

if he wasnt into it (even requested it), she's just cheating on him - not cucking

I agree with you.

as

Well, I dont know if he's into it, he is a nice dude, kind of a manlet and definitely not great looking, she said he was a dicklet, hence why i consider this a cucking.

you mf

She was cheating on you the whole you were together. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

She told me she cant really cum with him, and that he has a tiny dick so they cant do certain positions like I can. But im torn, should I be a chad and feel confident about it? I honestly feel kind of like shit. She used to be a nice sweet girl, now she cheated on someone, because she wanted to fuck me. I have a feeling i kinda sent her on her way to turbo thot lane.

Maybe he wasn't you fucking virgin.

Dude you aren't cool or anything. You want to be cool tell her to take her nasty ass down the road and tell her boyfriend what a whore she is. Fucking a whore doesn't make you alpha. Kinda the opposite.

Not really, i have a pretty big schlonger and i always pleasured her, she had her values and never cheated, then she started hanging out with her slut coworkers, as soon as that happened and she started changing i broke up with her, she went from being family oriented to basic bitch. It got worse after i left. She was crying to me on the phone the next day because she thought she was better than to cheat on someone. Lel

Ya dude, you fucked up.

THOT's gonna THOT
if it wasn't you it was going to be someone else
let women make their own choices (protip: they're always wrong)

I dont want to feel cool, i dont feel cool about it either, like i said i feel a bit like shit, for the guy mostly. But then again, he is just an orbiter.

That's a retarded philosophy. If it wasn't you its going to be someone else? Be a man, have some fucking morals

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

>have some fucking morals
because that's how you get on top in life

how much of a beta do you have to be?
women make the decision to cheat
just because you happen to be around to fuck doesn't make it any less THE WOMAN's choice

grow up

I guess you're right. Makes me sad though, she wasnt like this when I met her, guess women just have a innate thot phase that kicks in.

Yes. This issues make oneself have mixed feelings about them. On one hand, you may (self deceitingly) feel you are better than another man. On the other hand, you know you may feel you have broken something, a weird feeling. I've been through it. I cuckolded former class mates, some of them with children.

My experience: some of them cared. Others didn't give a fuck (mostly because there were children involved in their fake marriage).

So, do not care that much. Enjoy it while it lasts. There's surely a thrill in doing something socially frowned upon, it's something like a high, and it for sure makes you feel younger. Just take the sweet parts of the cake, and don't give a fuck about the rest.

Kys

just find the guy and tell him she is fucking slut
she left you any way i presume ?

You're either 16 or have the mental capabilities of a 16 year old.

Fucking a whore gets you on top in life retard? No it just causes issues and makes you look bad.
fucking autistt

I was horny, so was she. It was a first experience for me, i never felt that confident, because i knew i am better than him in all fields. She felt the same. Its not a great feeling afterward, the fucking is great but its not worth it

morals for cucks

Thanks for the thoughtful post user

I did the same and felt bad afterwards too. I try to not think with my dick all the time anymore.

TBH i kind of felt manipulated.

I left her, not that it matters. Im not going to tell him, thats straight up taunting someone into a fight, even if im well intentioned. Then what? I fucked his gf AND beat him up? I dont want to give people mental issues and inferiority complexes

>virgin
Wew lad, sure showed me

You're welcome user

Same, even though I know she cheated and she is by all accounts a thot, i feel bad for her, i mean i took her virginity years ago, she was always super innocent and sweet, now years later we do this, but i guess all girls go through that innocent and sweet wifey phase, then the whore phase kicks in. Sad

if you wont do any thing ,
then why care ?
big chance she prob cheated on you to

then you are a faggot who doesnt know what cucking even means, go kill yourself

do you have a pic of the girl?

Yea but i cant give it to you guys, the risk someone will reverse search her and harass her is too great.

Good one, tweaker

The whole point of my regret is that she cheated on someone for the first time in her life with me. She was crying non-stop the next morning, because of how bad she felt. Not that you guys have any reason to believe it, but no she never cheated before.

Same fag here.

One example. After being cuckolding her husband for months, all of a sudden, the cuckold got his doctorate. One month after she got pregnant, by him I guess (not by me, that's for sure)

...and to think I thought she was a good person, lol

And she cried to YOU?

Well, she is a bit mindfucked, user. Also consider it a kind of blackmailing.

i have to be honest here
id look like she is baiting you to take her back
dont put logic in here
women and logic dont go together
dont go down the line "is my fault "
is hers ,
just go full chad if she have a tight pussy
otherwise just block her and move on whit out giving one fuck