I just killed a mouse without doing anything other than leaving a peanut bag on the floor...

I just killed a mouse without doing anything other than leaving a peanut bag on the floor. I could hear it eating inside so I just slammed my hand down on the bag squishing it. I feel kinda guilty about it but FUCK THOSE MICE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRWbSJ-Lfos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

/thread

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

itt
snowflakes, being snowflakes

>I feel kinda guilty about it
It's a mouse, you snowflake

trips of truth

True I guess. I don't like hurting animals unless I have to though.

The mice will rise! An army shall be raised! Our fallen brother will be avenged and the streets shall run red with your blood!

You know that you have to go for a rabies test now, right?

I mean, a decent percentage of rats, mice, bats, and other vermin have rabies, and if it transmits to you (very easily, esp through touch), you have to get treatment BEFORE it starts to show signs in you.

So, you have to do one of two things: bring in the LIVE animal (dead animals can't be tested for rabies) which you can't do since you killed and tortured it; or, have the rabies test yourself.

The rabies test is done through a spinal tap. It's very painful and carries a moderate risk of permanent spinal injury, including paralysis. Still, this is better than dying of rabies after transmitting it to everybody you meet between now and then.

You set yourself up for all this. I don't know if you've heard, but harming innocent animals for no reason is wrong. And now you have to pay. I wonder how much your insurance will cover of the medical tests and treatments and how much will be out-of-pocket.

Have a mice day!

>I don't like hurting animals unless I have to though
I don't like hurting them at all. That's why I do my best to always kill them cleanly whenever I do, whether it be pheasant, partridge, squirrel, pigeon, mouse, rat, rabbit, hare, etc. etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRWbSJ-Lfos

OP might enjoy this channel.

>implying I touched it outside the bag

Yeah it was a clean kill. Very quick.

lol mouse dispenser

it starts with killing animals,

then all of a sudden you're the next charles manson.

fkin murderer

I have a special set of skills. I will find you!

Mama. Just killed a mouse. Put some peanuts in a bag. Smashed it's head in now I'm bad!

you'll not find it funny when he's killing your children and wearing their skins

Muh nigga

My sister has an army of street cats. Fight me mouse nigger!

In about a month you're going to get the flu.
Muscle aches, fever, headaches...and in the back of your brain, you're gonna think, Fuck, it's rabies. And it will be, and you'll be too late.

DIS IS NOT DE WEY

get the fuck out normie

Your ass is grass buddy

DO U NOW DE WEY?