What would happen to the human body if a person was forcefully kept awake for over 2 weeks?

What would happen to the human body if a person was forcefully kept awake for over 2 weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Gardner_(record_holder)
psychiatrictimes.com/articles/sleep-deprivation-psychosis-and-mental-efficiency?pageNumber=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brain damage, most likely death..

they would be sleepy

without drugs, you couldn't forcefully keep someone awake.

and with drugs they'd just go into cardiac arrest at some point and die.

probably suffer from insanity, i bet they would be falling asleep or just going in to unconsciousness within 3 or 4 days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Gardner_(record_holder)

Also,
psychiatrictimes.com/articles/sleep-deprivation-psychosis-and-mental-efficiency?pageNumber=1

Obviously they would see god and become insane.

Dead

The Russians did an expirement back in 40s or 50s where several men were kept awake for months. The men literally went insane and started tearing off their flesh like meth addicts

No, they didn't. That's a fucking creepypasta. The US technically did it with MK-Ultra though

Moron, I can't believe how many people actually still believe this as truth....

No they didnt thats a fucking creepypasta. Illuminati did that with magic mushrooms though

I like you.

>if a person was forcefully kept awake for over 2 weeks?

"a person's" body would be tired as hell, I guess.

No u

No, they didn't, that's a fucking creepypasta, the masons did it with masonic juice though

Wasn't there a guy from ww1 who suffered some injury that made him unable to sleep at all?

The brain begins to use too many resources to keep you awake and the result is a lack of definition in your own reality causing phenomenon like shadow people and other 'paranormal occurrences'.

No they didnt thats a fucking creepypasta. But jews did that with shekels though

I read this story too but I thought it was some creepy pasta shit.

No they didnt thats a fucking creepypasta. But you're fucking retarded

This creepypasta pic is actually a shitty Halloween decoration with the colors inverted.