The absolute state of fat girls...

The absolute state of fat girls, fucking land whales demanding to know the height of guys but refuse to give out their weight not to forget fat whales are the most demanding as if because there's more of them then they deserve more

>ITT: furious manlets

>McMaster University?
Is that like a school that teaches you to be a master at McDonalds? If so she must be graduating cum laude there

TOPPEST KEK

*gurgitating cum laude

Thanks for standing up for guys like me. That bitch needs to get slapped.for disrespecting men

Whatever it takes to get these 3/10 back to where they belong so they won't clog up my Timber

First time i see my school on here and its this shit

Find a better school like york

Lol nice try. Looking at york makes me wanna shoot myself. They couldnt have made a more depressing campus if they tried.

Easily a 200 lber. I'd guess around 215-220.

Muskann?

what kind of shitskin name is that...

Idk but I'm tempted to say muskaan lose weight if they try hard enough

It is done

lulz

100/10 good job OP

It took a few times reading it but it's a pun I can stand behind.

Hahaha pathetic OP

well played good sir, well played

How does it feel to be half a man OP?

Bravo OP. 5'11'' here so an alleged "king of the manlets" you have my full support

nice thread lul

i need to know how much this fucking land whale weighs - I'll take about 10 pounds off her and make that my limit

Does she has any more pics? Tell her if she tells you her weight, you'll call her burrito while you fill her up from behind.

I like how tiny little OP literally can not logic or understand logic

Would you fuck a nasty roastie you're not attracted to?

The point was not being able to ask her weight.

No, the point is that you're offended a woman isn't attracted to half-men like you

Grow to a regular man's height, date chicks pathetic enough not to care, or shut the fuck up & kill yourself

t. fat woman

Glad we have a white knight to the rescue, almost thought this was old Sup Forums for a while

You're a baby. Show your account lil fella.

I don't get it, do you get a lot of moose in Hamilton?