Why are all Bosnians toxic scumbags?

Why are all Bosnians toxic scumbags?

At least we are not racist fucking Manlet you are 150cm small erections shitraced American with brown skin

Butthurt bosnian detected

>bosnian
No such thing.

Nope

Youre the toxic one I bet you think Croatia is a nice place to live in fact it is NOT I have seen Croatia from a distance and it just got worse and worse everytime you smell it.

Bosnia is great and has existed for a long time. Bosna has much to be proud of.

Ive been to croatia before. It was beautiful. Then i looked over across the border and saw this toxic wasteland with a bunch of inbred, hairy, greasy, scumbag monkeys and thought: oh that mist be bosnia

because they are infused with kebab

This entire thread is Chetnik false-flag shitposting

Wtf is going on here?

Serbia is a BEAUTIFUL country do not talk bad about SERBIA it is a really great place it is too bad every Croat LIED about it. You know what rhymes with Croat its Choade and thats what they have, Catholic fucking subhumans. The only trinity they know is two balls and a dick in their mouth .

Bosnia is rightfully Serbia

Oh is this were all the crazy Slavs are at. Should we make this a war thread guys?

Serbian niggers. Why you think ol' Slobidan Milosovik was trying to kill them all off in the 90s?

Bosnia is superior to every other country on this planet. No, this universe. I have nothing against Serbs, except for the extremly butthurt and nationalistic fucks.

why is everyone so nationalistic in the Balkans? you all sound retarded

lost

dubs get

Bosnia master racer!

this.

they're not.

>mfw I'm halff serbian, one quarter croatian, and one quarter bosnian

you mean Serbian?

Bosnia is shit just like its toxic scimbag faggot people

I only like 3/4 of you

because they always go MUH GENOCIDE

well faggots, that has been our life in the Balkans for 500 fucking years

Op here. Im not from the Balkins, its just i grew up with Bosnians and i have a few of them at work and in my whole life ive never met one who wasnt a toxic scumbag. Like legitimately talk shit about their own relatives behind their back toxic

Does anybody have a link to the balkan girl voila? They keep changing it

which part?

I dunno man, my part of the city I live in had a large Bosnian population cause of the refugee center close by, so my high school was full of em. They were obnoxious, literally shouting at each other in Bosnian in the middle of class, and arguing about soccer and shit with the non-Bosnians.

Whichever part that isnt fucking Bosnian

the bosnians that are bad are the muslim ones the rest like the ones in my family are fine. the muslims are the ones who talk about muh genocide when they also genocided the serbs back in WW2 as nazis

Its a problem of the whole region. south-east europeans are all animals: bosnians, serbs, croats, ... you name it.

They are all a big burden for the decent european countries, because they flood them like hell (eg. flooding into germany and other civilized countries).

I remember when i was a kid, there was a clique of the poisonous bastards who would bully this one kid all the fucking time.
One day the kid caught one of them alone on the street and beat the guy up half to death and so the three went searching around the neighborhood for him to gang up on him.
Then, the kid brought a gun to school to kill them hut his locker partner told on him. The school expelled the kid hut not the bosnians because the genocide was going on and the parents ridiculed the administration for being racists n shit.

Dont get me started on gypsies

The best would have been, when the austrians would have just killed them all at the beginning of the 20th century and would have allocated settlers to the land.

>calling germany a civilized country

Serbs and Croats are pretty cool dude. Ive met plenty of them and theyre nice. Theyre also geniuses by blood, unlike fucking Bosnians acting like fucking hipster/gangster animals

Why couldnt they just do that?

Still not comparable with germans, french, british.
(before these countries good flooded by scum)

Serbs are total rubbish. Croats are better then serbs, slowenians better then croats.

But all much less then austrians, germans, dutch, etc.

Anything is better than bosnian

Is it also bad that i'm related to gavrillo princip the man that started world war 2

We should not forget: the scum of this world is in africa and in the arab world .....

Wellm bosnians are already very low. But when you compare them to a nigger/ sand-nigger??

Ive met tons of nice arabs Its the super islamic ones that ruin it for their own race.
Keep in mind most bosnians are muslims so that shpuld be the red flag there

low bait

Depends on the nogger/sandnigger.

Most niggers will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Same with sand niggers but fucking all bosnians will go out of their way to start a problem.

Being muslim makes bosnians maybe the low-end of all the yugoslavia crap-races.
We see: even within shit, there are better and worse versions.

Nah, niggers can only destroy.

Give a white man some stones and he will turn them into a house. Give a nigger a house and he will turn it into stones.

Just look into the development of some nigger ruled US-Cities or into countries like south-africa or simbabwe

Balkan is a place where evryone hates evryone and evryone hates the turks.

Jebem ja vama svina mater mrs nazad na !

Everyone hates the turks, for a good reason. Not only the balkans, also the civilized europenas and even the east-asians.

>At least we are not racist
didn't you little peckers start one of the world most recent genocides?

You're right, balkan hatws turks a lot more
We're next tp them and we have a fucking history. So do east-Asians but balkan rage is very strong.

Don't forget that the turks flood all of northern europe. Destroy love in inner-cities, schools, etc. Decent north-europeans hate them like hell.

Shit got bad after Yougoslavia fell apart. Slovenia was the only country to get out well. (there was a war, but it was 10 days long.)