Is it ever okay to hit a woman?

Is it ever okay to hit a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwCgX0LLv6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only in self defense

what makes hitting a woman different from hitting a man?

It is immoral to hit people either way.(in my opinion)

are you sure thats not a tranny?

When she thinks she can say no

Yes. It's always ok. Women are subhuman.

>Is it ever okay to hit a woman?
Yes. In any circumstance where it would be okay to hit a man of roughly the same size.
Gender shouldn't make a person a target, but it also shouldn't make them immune.

With knives and pens apparently.

this not hit woman, is LOG MAN

When she tries to make you eat a warm log of her shit.

Come sit on me :P

Women are physically weaker than men. That's a fact of life, and why it's unacceptable to hit them under almost any circumstance. We, as gentlemen, accept the social responsibly to protect the weaker sex, even if they do not understand why.

Never okay to hit anyone, but if that bitch thinks she can deck you out and not have something coming back to her, you need to chain the fuck out of her or she'll go around life thinking she is invincible to men.

I don't want to hit women anymore than I want to hit a man- or even a dog. Unless whoever deserves it by hitting first.

When you're muslim

Bitch looks like Andy Sixx

youtube.com/watch?v=iwCgX0LLv6w

source

much logs

It never is.

Unfortunately most of our females these days are in fact spoiled children, whores, sluts or multiples of the above and it is perfectly ok to to send physical violence their way as they deserve and will be improved by it.

This entire thread created and samefagged by andy six logposter to make you look stupid

His website logofshit.com needs to be taken down for what he does to our site

It absolutely is, unprovoked or not. Sometimes words just don't quite cut it you know?

Only on days that end in Y.

Well hey, you know, she chose an over aggressive, abusive, roid head for the money. Then he beats her, and she wonders why.

I guess parents should stop training their children to go for looks and money before intelligence and kindness.

NO MORE LOG MAN GODDAMNIT, NOW YOU ARE IN HERE>?

This entire thread created and samefagged by andy six logposter to make you look stupid

His website logofshit.com needs to be taken down for what he does to our site

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THIS LOG OF SHIT THING, I DON'T GET IT, I WENT TO THE WEBSITE LIKE AN IDIOT.

WHAT IN THE FUCK?

lol

m'lady

My mother taught me that a gentleman never strikes a lady, but if a bitch lays hands on me to knock her out. Sexist faggots wont hit a female. Real men treat women with the same respect they give men. It is not OK to put females on pedestals, it only make them think they can do whatever they want.

Stop it with this andy sixx/logg man shit you horrible fecophile

Thats right cunt, m'lady

Learn some manners and stop with log of shit posting.

>tipping entensifies

youer a sexist piece of shit. Kys

S L I D D I N G

“Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.”

STOP POSTING IT YOU HORRIBLE FAGGOT!

Don't hit people. It shows how much of a creaton you are.

His website logofshit.com needs to be hacked for what he does to our site