Bernouts are becoming unhinged

Guys I'm getting a little worried. Are we going to see some kind of mass suicide next week?

They're really setting themselves up for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/08/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-says-he-consistently-beats-donald-t/
youtube.com/watch?v=LxCYvGaODGQ
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=-L0K8Xdrv58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happens next week?

>Mogulescu

Fucking gypsies

We can only hope.

I hope Bernout smashes Clinton in California, and makes it close enough that Clinton has to use superdelegates to push her over the top. I really, REALLY want to see violence at the convention.

I feel bad for Bernouts

Bernie is the non wall street option, but Dem voters have no real choice. Hillary was the chosen nominee already, and Sanders never really had a chance.

The last primaries of any consequence in New Jersey and California.

>Ameridiot political awareness

California primary you retard

why next week ? he's probably going to win cali, that should postpone suicide til like august

>300 delegates behind
>success

>world changing success
What's so revolutionary about throwing money at old Jews for nothing in return exactly

fuck off trudeau this isn't your fucking thread

>when you vote for your enemies, they win

>Are we going to see some kind of mass suicide next week?

one can only hope!

The rumor is that Clinton is going to declare victory after New Jersey closes without even waiting for California to come in.

holy shit maybe

That is a maxed out delusion skill right there.

He'd have to win by like 90 points

you blew it buddy. was a good try though

This is a true statement

>Americunts are unable to even meme right

Please stop posting you fucking retard

Guys we have to take the time now to remind the Bernie Sanders supporters that Hilliary Clinton is to blame for all of this. These Bernouts are so stupid that they will actually believe Donald Trump had something to do with the Democrat nomination

We can take out two birds with one stone

>We are losing
>Making us the victor!

We should also remind them that all of the donations they gave. All those minimum wage paychecks they gave away.
All of it will be going to Hilliary Clinton
It all belongs to the Democrat War chest

Make an info graphic
We have to direct their hate

The bigger question is after the mass suicides how can we best convert and prevent the ones who were too pussy to off themselves from going over to the shill side.

If Hillary picks Bernie as her VP I fully expect the Bernouts to try, and fail, to kill her. They're the most violent following in this campaign by far and their only saving grace is that they're incompetent.

I've seen papers already declaring Shillary. She's guaranteed at least 90 delegates even if the doesn't get a single vote. The superdelegates are locked. The idea that "well, they may switch over to the leading candidate" was always a Jewish lie.

I hope something like Arizona happens in California/New Jersey. I want to see violence.

haha nice

these kids need a lesson in american politics, clinton style

>Kill her
Oh no son they have something far worse than that. Theyre basically going to subvert her and pull an inside coup. If she wants their votes she's going to have to capitulate to their demands at the cost of the more centered independents

i'm implying that canadians voted for their enemy which was trudeau bacuse he's the one with the famous quote you 15 year old autists

wew lordy mfw i'm 26 and waaayyyyyyy too old to be on this site

there's plenty of people in their 80s posting here

you're just retarded

go to bed

>I'm half Romanian.

DAMN IT

>my secret club for us edgy millenials

yup keep thinking that newfag

His main base are a bunch of underage and college-aged pussies living off the money from their parents whose favorite pastime is complaining about things they at best only partway understand. What are they going to do?

First of all, it's a fake quote.

Secondly, the fake quote goes like

>When you kill your enemies, they win

which is a ridiculous and nonsensical statement, which is why it's funny. Everyone knows that when you kill your enemies, YOU win.

You said
>when you vote for you enemies, they win.

This is a correct statement, and doesn't adhere to the format of the original meme.

And that's why you're retarded

I can't wait for trump to bring up the super delegates. How can democrats claim to represent the common people when the party chooses the nominee through super delegates? Kind of like how democrats control their base through policy. Keep the benefits flowing and they'll vote dem for life.

The funny thing about that is even if his free college ideas dont completely crash and burn, the basic rules of supply/demand will mean that most american colleges will create far stricter entrance requirements in order to compensate for the new influx of students. Most of the dindus and high school retards that vote for him wont be able to go.

All she has to do is make Bernie her VP and boom, she has their support. Berniefags are so fucking easy to manipulate

>Bernie is the non wall street option
You mean the man who literally refused to audit the fed and refused to go after lobbyists?

Bernie is the establishment in disguise

Is it actually even possible for Bernie to win at this point
What would need to happen

Won't happen. After this drawn out primary the last thing Clinton will do is bow to attempt to make him vp. And Bernie stands against everything Hillary is. He would not accept.

>amerifat education

Bernie would accept, but Hillary wouldn't offer.

you know the rules i dont give a fuck if this isnt Sup Forums

He said he wouldn't turn down a vp nomination

What disguise? Kikelord?

Your post ends in 435. I am donating $4.35 to Bernie for President 2016, match me bros!

Bernouts have been measuring their "success" by losing primaries, because Bernie does slightly better than expected.

They have such low expectations that even losing is a victory.

Of course, libtards are mentally ill, so now that they realize he doesn't actually have a shot at becoming the nomination they're going even more insane and flipping out. They really believe he's their only hope, so you can kind of understand why they're acting so belligerent. Still, it's a little sad to see the desperation kick in as Bernie is finally flushed out the toilet. I predict a lot more violence and unrest amongst millennials over the next few weeks before Bernie drops out for good.

Why do Trumpfags keep claiming Trump is beating the hell out of Bernie when the total opposite has been the case for months? Where are you guys pulling this shit from?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/08/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-says-he-consistently-beats-donald-t/

I don't support any of the candidates, since none of them are electable, but you Trumpfags are literally just on Sup Forums every day saying the opposite of reality. Trump is actually lagging Sanders pretty badly by every single source.

>Communists planning suicide
>Not celebrating

>losing is winning
Well they already think men can be women so why not?

How can he be lagging someone he isn't running against?

Because Bernie isn't running against Trump right now, dumb fuck

he's running against Shillary

nice meme there newfag
im sure you will get a lot of upvotes ;)

She'd need to be indicted, disabled or die.

Is there a point here somewhere? This is literally irrelevant. There's only going to be one winner in the Democratic party. You morons are acting like these are totally separate races.

Do you know how American presidential elections work?

Protip: not how you seem to think they do.

One can only hope.

Also why do you keep posting this "BERNOUTS BTFO" shit every day if Trump isn't even running against him??

Oh enlighten us, please.

>There's only going to be one winner in the Democratic party. You morons are acting like these are totally separate races.
They are, because the winner of the Democratic ticket was decided 8 years ago you fucking idiot. There is no race for the Democratic nomination and never has been. Stop deluding yourself otherwise.

.35ยข has been deposited into your account

Hillary has been the presumptive nominee for 8 years and Bernie is not winning. IF we're posting electoral maps for match ups that will never happen I'd rather see Lincoln vs Jesus

This. This was some of the funniest shit I've ever read.

> The real goal wasn't to win, but to lose by 20%.

>young wannabe communists commit suicide if Bernie doesn't get the nomination

I can't wait tbqh famalam

>Oh enlighten us, please.
Well see in order to run against the Republican nominee a Democrat has to win the Democratic nomination. Which Sanders can't.

They are not running against each other.

1. He's losing the nomination to Shillary that's all that matters
2. "BTFO" lost all meaning months again it's as meaningless as saying "really makes you think" or "I am now a #Cruzmissile"

repeating digits confirm, Bernouts will kill themselves en masse

Really her only choice if she wants to win.

>he puts a shit ton of attention into the elections of a country that isn't even his
>not even the general just the primaries
Topcuck

>Guys I'm getting a little worried. Are we going to see some kind of mass suicide next week?
why are you worried?

>They are, because the winner of the Democratic ticket was decided 8 years ago you fucking idiot
I feel rather confident Hillary will win also, but she's beating Trump too. Still, I want an answer: why do Trumpfags act so nervous about Sanders if he's assured to lose? You guys are guilty of exactly what you're claiming Sanders' supporters are.
>Hahaha Sanders doesn't have a chance!
>Sanders is a communist!
>Haha look guys Sanders btfo, right?
>Haha it doesn't count that Sanders is beating Trump!
>I know! Let's make another thread about Bernie Sanders and how he doesn't have a chance against Trump (hehe)!

>Says the literal shill

>Hillary has been the presumptive nominee for 8 years and Bernie is not winning.
Probably. But nobody saw Obama being president either.

> IF we're posting electoral maps for match ups that will never happen I'd rather see Lincoln vs Jesus
So why do you guys keep making these threads?

>Democrat has to win the Democratic nomination.
Which hasn't even happened yet.

>1. He's losing the nomination to Shillary that's all that matters
Probably, but it's not certain. So why do you Trump shills keep making threads about him?

>2. "BTFO" lost all meaning months again it's as meaningless as saying "really makes you think" or "I am now a #Cruzmissile"
More than months ago.

This. If Trumpniggers are so sure Bernie isn't a factor, why won't they stop obsessing over him?

It's cute when people like you show up. Still thinking that the Democratic party has to operate on logic, or reason.

How do they claim to do anything? They don't claim. They just do. If you question it, you're a racist, or stupid. Period.

They have 90% of the televised, and online media backing them, so the average retard doesn't know that the Dems are lying.

Because it's funny to watch Bernouts squirm

she should be have already offered him the fucking spot in exchange for ending his campaign before the convention and getting shit wrapped up early like the republicans did.

if bernie is the VP, trump is fucked.
and i'm terrified to even say that, lest some retard in her campaign sees it and the obvious dawns on him.

there are chances that she can't give it to him, though, given how indebted she is to other political movers and shakers, all of her appointments could have been picked for her well before hand.

she was annointed by the party, there's little reason to think the queen actually gets to pick her own majordomo instead of having the chancellor and his council filling every spot while she smiles and nods.

It's called a MORAL VICTORY, Sup Forums

You dumb Trumplovers are too dumb to understand.

>why do we keep making these threads?
To laugh at the Bern victims faggot

how have you not realized 90% of things posted here are to make fun of things.

bernie threads are like basketball americans threads.
it's not posted to talk about the issue, so much as post pictures of monkeys in pants and laugh.

easy concept.

Man. Look at this anal addled Bernout.

You're in the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

>a vote for hillary is a vote for trump
>trump already has it locked in so it doesn't matter who you vote for so vote bernie
they are getting so desperate

>Probably, but it's not certain. So why do you Trump shills keep making threads about him?

Because Bernouts kept crashing Trump rallies for no reason.

>This. If Trumpniggers are so sure Bernie isn't a factor, why won't they stop obsessing over him?
no, i meant, why are you worried about the mass death of berniefags?
like, who fucking cares if they jonestown themselves.

it wouldn't stop the jokes.

>Probably
It's actually impossible for him to win unless all of the senators/other rank and file dems who legitimately hate him (the super delegates) suddenly become turn coats at the convention

To the candidate who even without super delegates is losing the popular vote by insane margins

Yeah, your brain is definitely feeling berned

>communists have morals

yes, strongest morals actually

Bernie right now is where Clinton was a month ago, was the Clinton presidency inevitable then?

They're too egotistical to suicide. They'll riot in Philly instead, and the white hipsters will clash with the black Hillary supporters. The whole thing will be a national story that shows the Normie Nation how insane all of these people are.

>Probably. But nobody saw Obama being president eithe
I did, because I was a grown up and could count. Can you count bernout?

BERNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BERNIGGERS KEKED BY REAL NIGGERS

BERNIGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LMAO

BERNIGGERS SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL THEY THINK LOSING IS WINNING

BERNIGGERS ARE GOING TO BE THROWN ASIDE AND LOSE EVEN AFTER HILLARY DROPS OUT LMAO

I guess Trump voters aren't concerned at all about the media planning to call the nomination for Hillary three hours before the CA polls close.

Good. You won't be concerned when Hillary steals the election in November either.

Go directly to the gas chamber. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Remember that debate Bernie skipped because of the questions on foreign policy? He'd choke if asked about terrorism lol. There's no way america would vote for a commie who begs for that terrorist cock

i really hope he wins california by 60% or so, so that the ride doesn't end until philly.

one of the top dindu-cities in america is holding the fucking convention.

I CANNOT WAIT.

first a chimp out in cleveland where the bernie goons get hosed down by the fire trucks.

then a chimp out in philly where a chimp horde and bernie goons collide.

THEN the rio de jeniro fucking olympics, where the worlds top athletes gather to play in an unbuilt stadium with a giant pile of mud instead of a track; all surrounded by HUEHUEHUE.

seriously.

it's going to be the most amazing fucking month on Sup Forums of all time.

the zimzam trial will be remembered but as an appetizer of the feast that is summer 2016.

>implying she can win when all of you lazy faggots invariably don't votej

>Communists have morals
Must be why they've killed so many people then, eh?

>accumulating enough delegates to win the dem nomination by recieving more votes
>is as bad as national voter fraud in the GE

But they're not. You're the ones squirming and losing your shit every five minutes that someone has a different opinion than you with increasingly nervous laughter. At this point, I think it'd be hilarious if Sanders won the nomination just to see how nervous Trumpfags would get while denying it.

Except they're not whining like you are. All they keep doing is celebrating and you guys keep shitting your pants about it. If you're not terrified, why are you acting like this?

I would actually vote for Trump.

>Because Bernouts kept crashing Trump rallies for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxCYvGaODGQ

cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

youtube.com/watch?v=-L0K8Xdrv58
>I promise I'll pay for the legal fees
>Somehow this will stop assault/battery charges.

DONALD TRUMP IS A CANDIDATE OF PEACE!!

>mass death of berniefags
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You see a positive news story about Sanders supporters and you turn it into "hehe looks like bernouts are gonna an hero...r-r-right guys??"

Probably. But again, it's not certain. And AGAIN, Hillary is still leading and AGAIN why do you keep obsessing over a "non-candidate"?

>Conservafats have morals
Lel

Honestly, I think his weakest point would be his unfailing support for Israel, but for Cuckmericans that would probably work to his advantage.

>Except they're not whining
Yes they are
And we're laughing at their Delusion

>he thinks trump voters are conservative
Stay here awhile.