Records himself throughout his day, like he has done every day for over a year how

>Records himself throughout his day, like he has done every day for over a year how

>Puts a notable event from his day (finding a dead body) in his daily vlog, which is supposed to contain notable events from his day

>People lose their shit because he reacted to a dead body with nervous laughter, even though the entire internet has basically treated suicide like a meme for more than a decade

>People lose their shit because he filmed a dead body, even though literal dozens of other youtube channels have done the same thing and no one gave a shit

>People lose their shit because he put said dead body in the thumbnail, even though literal dozens of other youtube channels have done the same thing and no one gave a shit

>People saying he "exploited the dead for views" even though the entire point of youtube is to get views

>People saying he "profited off a suicide" even though the video was almost certainly demonetized

>People calling for youtube to censor his content and destroy his income, even though big youtube stars have been begging youtube not to censor their content and destroy their incomes for years

What did this guy do wrong again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-a76PviUo24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting this shit

you have to be over 18 to post here

I agree that the dude makes shitty content, but would anyone be complaining about the vlog if anyone but Logan Paul had made it? There's plenty of reasons to mock him, you shouldn't have to pull one out of your ass

Remember to post your suicide so the retard can profit off it.

He doesmt deserve to have his life destroyed, but he did edit the vlog and decided that it would be ok to include, which it obviously was not.

>some chad lost his access to easy money for posting videos online daily
>expects us to give a fuck
Yeah internet fame is fickle move on

>Implying anyone knew who he was before he made the video.

What was so not-okay about including it? As we've established, the dude made the call to become An Hero in a public place, there's nothing that says you can't upload dead bodies to youtube, and someone from fucking Sup Forums saying "suicide isn't a laughing matter" is only fooling themselves

Then L.A Beast gets 3 month ban because he ate a dead bug...seemslegit.jpg

Skynet testing its algorithms.

>Why launch nukes when it can just make you kill yourself.

Acts like a total retard every other day he is in Japan, disrespecting japanese culture and citizens.
I don't give a fuck about the dead guy, but Logan should probably kill himself, at least when Filthy Frank did shit he was playing a character, this guy is just an idiot

why you worship this chad is beyond me
This guy is thick as pig-shit, he contributes nothing to anyone, he has a stupidly easy job and gets paid far too much for what little he does
Its sad that young people idolize retards like this. Self-centered, uneducated, completley olbivious to the problems facing his generation.
Really makes me sad.
Stop defending this bag of shit, show someone who does a worthwhile job, a scientist/farmer/researcher/engineer your respect.
Maybe hit the books yourself, instead of making heart-felt threads about muh favvy vlogger, grow the fuck up

Japan doesn't have a culture you fucking weeb

It's 50% teenagers and young adults killing themselves because they can't get laid and their dakimakura collection won't even look them in the eye anymore, and 50% adults killing themselves because they work 120 hours per week and caring more about yourself than your job is shamefur dispray

The country's only valuable contribution to the world is that it once had samurai

It's a culturally bankrupt shithole and anyone who idolizes it is pathetic

He fucked ur moms asshole, that's what he did ok

>Google, Disney, Msm turned on Pewdiepie for offense that wasn't even taken, inappropriate for children, political wrongthink, etc
>Same corporations immediately start promoting these nobodies whose every action offends, whose audience is entirely children and whose actions further the desired narrative
People are angry at the hypocrisy
Pewdiepie makes some offhand remarks about sjws.
Paul bros make an entire career out of making whites look like niggers.
Worst part is, I doubt they're even aware why they're being promoted.

is that true? seems out of proportion

I agree that Logan's content is total dogshit, and he as a human being is total dogshit, but the need for people to morally grandstand about it is just fucking silly

The dude's worst crime is just not making very good videos and being a douche, it's just funny how people decry him for "exploiting shocking shit for views" and "making goofs about suicide" as if they weren't doing the same shit and won't continue to do the same shit

>drive a car everyday
>drive a car into someone's funeral

what are you even mad about, I always drive this car

>Japan
>Culturally bankrupt
>Weeb

It's idolized in the west, because the west is hell-bent on destroying it's own culture, heritage and values. The void must be filled by something, and of the many somethings out there, Japan is seen as the most respectable.

this is a stupid meme,
i hope the guy is making good money from it at least

sage goes in every field

what a beautiful bait desu

normal people who rent children dont know who these vloggers are- nor do they care.

please go to disney forums and talk about this and GTFO.

A lot of people must've known him, seeing as he is 4th biggest paid YouTube creator there is.

This. i cant say it enough, this.

Digits have clearly chosen a side...
So what could this mean?

i dont give a fuck what other people did.

this guy just needs to be scrutinized for every single possible thing. i feel like this man needs to be driven into deleting his chanel

and they shouldnt know this person exists because he is just an energetic nobody.

only children care about him and the bubble vloggers live in/ YT culture.

GO AWAY

Name the dozen youtubers whove done the same.
Ill wait.

I was on the train yesterday and 4 kids were screaming at their parents to buy them "Logan Paul Merch"

I think it's more pervasive than you think.

faggot

>normal people who arent children

v important concept

You are aware that Aokigahara is anywhere but "public", and that you need to stray off designated paths to find bodies?

You're not even a good troll.

Its just fake outrage. Everyone is excited to bring down successful people, especially those that seem arrogant or famous off of having no talent. Its all about moral superiority and jealousy. I have not paid any attention to this guy until this happened and I would honestly respect this guy if he just told everyone to fuck off.

Actually, people "lost their shit" because he found a dead body and thought it was hilarious.

That's cruel and mean, and there should certainly be consequences.

(Nice bait, btw.)

Guy should have killed himself in his own house if he didn't want to be discovered by randies

You're probably a homosexual.

Is that one of the stereotypical white kids from the Disney Channel that grew up and can't find acting work so he has to rely on vlogs to bring in income from his cult following?

finding a dead body, still a better life accomplishment than most other people.

Re

ddit

Spa

cing

As much of a massive retard he is i dont think there was a problem with the video. He blurred the corpse out and if anything showing it in the video brings raw awareness of what could happen if you don't keep your mental health in check. His career shouldn't be fucked over because of this video, it was literally nothing.
If anything his career should be over because of his shite content

We can only hope he goes to jail and is cornholed his first day there .

i didn't know about this guy before this video but after a good look at his video and other peoples reaction videos I have concluded that all he did was hurt peoples feelings. So basically he did nothing.

Where did he find it hilarious? He was clearly just in shock and when he laughed it was nervous laughter. He was surrounded by his friends so he probably didn't take it as seriously as he would of had he found the body by himself.
If he was alone when he ran into the body I'm sure his reaction would have been 100% different.

Pardon me for actually wanting to make something readable on this shithole, hard enough to look at crops when posts are twenty times as long as they are tall

g48 b8 m8

Yeah, US cancer... I mean culture is so superior. We have big-macs and movie stars. Really top tier stuff.

I think the thing that pissed people off was the lack of respect. Before that dead body was just a dead body, it was a person with thoughts, a family, and an entire lifetime of experiences that ended tragically.
He wasn't some set piece for some dudebro to post a "omg so deep liek if u crie everytme" video.

Yes it happened and yes he found the body, but instead of posting his initial reactions and showing the body, how about NOT doing that and posting a vlog about what happened and how it made you feel. But the problem with this dude is he's blurred the lines between his over the top Logan Paul character and the real Logan Paul, so I think he thinks that this was a normal reaction/thing to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=-a76PviUo24
best response video on youtube

The fuck does Japan have that's so great? Thinking the entire country's cherry blossom trees and F-cup schoolgirls with knee-length lavender hair is retarded, and even when you go on vacation to rich countries you're basically only seeing the rose-tinted facade the board of tourism wants you to see

It's like thinking the United Arab Emirates is the greatest country in the world because you went to Dubai and spent three days in air-conditioned shopping malls and climbed the Burj Khalifa one time

Stop shilling for this literal nobody you underage cunt. I didn't even know who he was before but I'm glad he's getting btfo his "career" because it's surely more lulworthy than anything he ever posted on youtube.
>inb4 somebody tells me how many preteen "subs" he has
Literal. Nobody.

Wheres the link to this video?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Someone needs to take Logan Paul and his brother back to the suicide forest, and make sure both of them don't come out.
I'd watch that one.

What's wrong with showing little kids dead bodies? Most of his fans are over 12yo anyway so it's not like they'd be traumatized.

He's satan

Look it up

Nice back-pedal faggot.

>traumatized
grow a pair buddy

Don't insult the dark lord like that.

you guys talking about styx?

Does anybody have the video or a picture of it? I can't fucking find it anywhere

Prob pasta that I havent seen, but if not, you gotta find easier topics to troll because this is never gonna work.

I don't watch this guy's videos because they are cancerous. But all the fake outrage about this suicide thing seems like just a bunch of virtue signaling. VIRTUE! VIRTUE? WHERE ARE YOU??

>can't fucking find it anywhere
Google 'liveleak logan paul'
Literally the first video

LEGEND

>>almost certainly demonetized

Almost is completely not

Sup Forums defending a transgender homosexual.

brave new world we live in

>makes an apology video
>monetizes it

>walks around a shrine being an obnoxious cunt waving fish in peoples faces
>throws money at shrine
>is just a complete faggot in a country he obviously has zero respect for

>"P-please forgive me WAAHHH WAHHH"

OP is worse than a nigger lover.

If the 8 year old girls who worship him hadn't already seen a dead body hanging by now then it's clear they need to toughen up and stop being snowflakes.

If you can't laugh at dead bodies then what CAN you laugh at?

This is why Sup Forums is ruined. Little kids like you bitching and moaning. You should try and be the next body in his videos.

Thanks for this. Its quite insightful, actually made me question why I'm upset by this. I think really it comes down to using respect and responsibility to approach the event from the appropriate angle. He could have made this video about discovering a body in so many other ways. Reporting it and showing footage of just their reactions and the police response would have been the best way IMO. I hate the guy, but this has convinced me not to take such a black and white look at this situation.

#logandindunuffinwrong
#LOGanslogsaresuperiortoAndys

he's supposed to be politically correct and acceptable for ages 7 years old. the japanese are super embarrassed because they have such a fucked up culture about suicide

>even though the entire internet has basically treated suicide like a meme for more than a decade

>even though literal dozens of other youtube channels have done the same thing and no one gave a shit

>even though literal dozens of other youtube channels have done the same thing and no one gave a shit

THIS.

Dab on the haters!