DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD

What drugs have you used, liked, disliked, won't use, and why!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZBBHs01dkks?t=240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Favorites: weed, dxm, mushrooms, percocet, nitrous, speed, seroquel, anti-depressants in general

I’ve tried weed, lsd, mushrooms, cocaine and have enjoyed them all.

Did meth once thinking it was cocaine.

Got addicted to it for the night, and went to work in the morning tweaked the fuck out, then proceeded to go through withdrawal for 4 days. I was just tryna do some coke man.... FUCK METH.

thought his was a log thread at first. weed, because it's easy to get and not too destructive of my day.

>What drugs have you used
Weed (regularly), DXM, codein, salvia, some type of acid that's not really LSD, but something similar.
>liked
Weed and dxm
>disliked
codein didn't really chill me out, I got a high but my stomach was aching from all the cough syrup and I barely kept it down. Salvia didn't really do anything for me, don't know. And that acid shit send me on a horror trip that left me with daily anxiety attacks for like four months.
>won't use
cocaine/amphetamine. I'm naturally a little paranoid and I don't think stimulants like these would do it for me. Also, all the life wrecking shit like heroin, meth, crack and shit. And no more psychedelics because of my fucking anxiety period after that one time dropping acid.

I mostly stick to weed and alcohol for the most part now, don't really care about the other stuff.

I started smoking weed this week but I don't feel very high and my eyes don't get very red at all
I laugh a lot though, but I am I doing something wrong?

I've tried a bunch of stuff, but no hallucinogens. I'm afraid I'll freak out. However, I had a period of about three months where I was smoking some meth pretty regularly, like at least once a week. It's a fucking amazing high. You feel complete euphoria, along with extreme alertness, high energy, and dulled pain. Unlike most people, I didn't get addicted, and quit because I was spending too much money on it. Didn't have any withdrawal, but I'm lucky I wasn't doing it more frequently because I definitely would have. Also lucky that the guy I was doing it with was actually trustworthy, and we became good friends. Obviously, meth is bad, but the truth is that the people you have to associate it with to get it are even more dangerous than the drug itself. Most hardcore tweakers start off as normal people, and after a few years they've turned into the type of person who will literally stab you over five dollars. I'm just so glad I quit when I did, or worse, got caught by the police. I'll never do it again, and definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. Before I moved, I would see the guy I was smoking it with/getting it from around town, and even though we wouldn't hang out we would still talk a bit. Last time we spoke he told me he had finally quit the shit too (way harder for him, as he had been doing it for years). I knew he wasn't lying because he looked physically healthier than he ever had.

Ro, if you're reading this, I'm proud of you bro.

You cannot get addicted or withdrawal from a single use. It takes very regular use over a very long time to develop that.

You can have the drug last for more than you'd anticipate or have a hangover from depleted dopamine/noradrenaline levels, but shouldn't be very bad for very long.

fucking retard, weed isnt about getting your eyes red and feeling high, its about enjoying it... go snort some heroin fagglet

I just wasn't sure if I was doing enough or am expecting too much out of it
Maybe I should try edibles

You're not inhaling enough. Try inhaling the smoke and then taking another deep breath in. Then exhale. You're gonna cough like a bitch the first couple of times but then you should be stoney bologna

I've only ever smoked weed and done dabs. Someday I'd like to try acid, mushrooms, dmt and maybe a few other psychedelics.

Lying sack of shit you can't get sick from one use, you might stay up a lot longer but the only thing that's gonna happen is you being tired.

Mescaline is top shelf

You are right! The illegality of drugs is by far worse than the drugs themselves.

>Having to associate with criminals
>Cutting agents that can be worse than the drugs
>Violence/getting ripped off
>Having to avoid police if trouble strikes

>Supports orginized crime,
>Damage to enviroment during production
> Damage to 3rd world countreys from production

All these (and much more) is from the drug's illegality, rather than the drugs.

if you smoke good weed, probably you smoked less than you need.
take care when you eat it, because its stronger and last longer, but it takes like 1, 2 hs to kick in, at least for me

someday i would like to move to some drug paradise so i can enjoy myself and dont have to interact with fucking criminals and retard police officers never again

Cocaine was my absolute favorite drug, especially because it was pure straight off the block, border life has its perks. Also the different variety's of cocaine such as:

Fish scale - pure cocaine
Washed (pink cocaine/lavada)
Double wash(usually light blue/blue demon)
Angel feathers (triple washed)

Weed, xans, vicodin, adderall.
I enjoy all of them except for xans. They just made me very relaxed but it's not much of a high at all. Everytime I took more than 1.5mg I blacked out and didn't remember what it felt like.
Enjoyed vicodin a lot, adderall was nice, didn't last very long though

that's probably what I was doing wrong, I wasn't doing that most of the time but coughed a lot when I did

yeah my friend said it was pretty strong
he also said something about greening out, what is that?

This. Edibles are a much more potent and longer lasting high, so make sure to get more experience first. How are you smoking it btw? Joint/Pipe/Bong? You can always try switching up the method if you feel its not having much of an effect. Take it slow though, I've been smoking for like 4 years and even I can get caught out by a longer rip or stronger weed.

Also I just did 8 months for getting caught with xans, so I would suggest not using them in public places

Why would I lie about doing meth? Literally snorted meth throughout the whole night. Imagine a dollar bill covered in meth, that’s how much I did. Started sweating like I never did before. Honestly surprised I didn’t overdose. I was up for about 3 days, after that I went into withdrawal. I didn’t even go downstairs for thanksgiving because my tounge was swollen and cut up and I chipped my front tooth. I looked fucked.

i didnt event know meth could be snorted holy shit that sounds bad

>drugs tried
Weed, DXM, codeine, hydrocodone, LSD, LSA, diphenhydramine at hallucinating levels, xanax
>liked
Weed, DXM, codeine, hydrocodone, LSD (favorite), LSA ( the nausea was horrible ),
>disliked
Xanax, what the fuck is the point of taking that drug it just sedates you there's no point of any recreational value it's practically useless
Diphenhydramine, some of the worst body loads in my life but the only fun thing was seeing demons that look like theyre from different dimensions and seeing people that weren't actually there, for example: black man from the 1930's with vintage camera taking a photo of me, my dog, my friends I haven't seen for years, my ex girlfriend

Well I'm telling you from experience but I was a heavy cocaine user at the time. I railed 8 lines of meth through a 5 hour period, was up for 4 days but I did not withdraw. I was very tired but I didn't feel sick or anything like that. Was doing other drugs also in that 4 day time span so idk.

>greening out

Could be a colloquial term for what most know as a white out - it gains its name from what happens. Your face becomes pale and you begin to feel very ill, you may even vomit. It tends to happen if you smoke way too much in a very short amount of time. Happened to me once the third time I tried a rather large bong shortly after waking up, it wasn't pleasant, especially as the high makes you more paranoid. You can avoid it by just pacing yourself and taking breaks between hits. Of course, some people are more sensitive to it than others, you could go your entire life without experiencing it, or like one of my unlucky friends, it happened every time he smoked. Personally I've only ever had it the one time.

That sounds more like a hangover.

Withdrawal from that is IMPOSSIBLE It's like saying you were out drinking for one night and you have to go through withdrawal.

I assume by LSA you mean you took morning glory seeds? Any tips for avoiding the nausea?

Cocaine is also my favorite.

I do just a gram every 4-6 months, I try and keep it that way, as the days following I'm absolutely craving it.

Being on adderall since I was 8 probably tuned my brain to like uppers.

Although, I'm near Chicago, the stuff out here is decent, but there's a ton of garbage as well. The guy I get it from I'd give it a 7/10 sometimes 8/10.

I've never heard of different varieties besides fish scale, I'd love to try 'washed', sounds interesting.

Wuts molly like

Continued
>won't use
Coke, oxys, heroin, crack, because I'm not trying to completely ruin my life yet and hallucigenic drugs are more of my thing I'm really trying to search for shrooms and DMT

I’ve mostly been doing joints. I tried a bong once, that shit burned when I did what seemed like a big hit for me. Do you get used to it?
Might also get a pipe for convenience

weed, shrooms, acid, DXM, meth, cocaine, bath salts, oxycontin/percocet, MDMA.

best: good coke or oxycontin.

worst: bath salts. there used to be this shit called cloud 9 that was outstanding, provided a high akin to meth and felt relatively "clean." that was banned and it seems the replacement chemicals got worse and worse. bath salts are a quick way to make yourself schizophrenic and the high isn't even good.

shit looks like a log that andy sixx would swallow

Yeah man I ate 500 seeds. I read that the water extraction helps but the trip isn't as potent. As soon as I counted my seeds I began eating them by as many as I could hold in my hand. The flavor wasn't good, but it wasn't incredibly bad. Soon the flavor started to make me gag along with eating the seeds so I would easy them down with orange juice. As soon as I started feeling nasuea I smoked one bowl of marijuana, but I wish I smoked more because the nausea came back. I eventually had to make myself throw up so that I could enjoy the nice trip going on. I heard there's a medication that helps but I didn't have it on me.

It makes you feel a close bond with others, thus, it's an empatho-entactogen.

It also has stimulant properties and MILDLY a psychedelic (colours and touch are more intense, but it's not like an acid trip).

If it's cut (pretty much every e-head has taken something that wasn't just MDMA), it can have nasty side effects, and if its a bad one (like PMA, for example) can kill you, and not even get you an E high.

Test kits are useful, BUT REMEMBER, it can have good MDMA in it, but also have something like PMA and the PMA's effects overrides the MDMA, so it's still toxic.

You can definitely get addicted to methamphetamine in one night, especially if you take that much. I believe him when he says he had withdrawals

Also if you can't handle the taste for the seeds just pinch your nose as you eat them and you won't have a taste for them

i get fucked when i take mdma in crystals, that shit erase parts of my memory... any advice ?

not really. i sniffed mdma once and it was a worse burn than meth, also the high cameon way too fast and strong. it left me an over-emotional wreck.

not a fan tbh.

Are you using a filter? Apparently filters block the THC.

i though that was a myth

Did way more than 8 lines in 5 hours, I just snorted it until I literally could not snort anymore.
If I had to guess I’d probably say I did about 30+ lines in an 8 hour span.

Pipe is really convenient, I would recommend. As for the bong, it depends on how much water is in there, how hard you're inhaling and if there are additional filters. You do get used to it, but it will always burn a little bit - after all lungs weren't designed to be filled with smoke.

Yeah my friend makes the joints and he rolls up a little piece of paper and puts it in the joint as a filter
He was getting high on them though

anyone do keta regularly ?
i started doing it a bit but dont know wheres the point where i can fuck myself up

Good description, thanks man :) Also nice tip about the nose, I'll bear that in mind. How was the trip itself? Was it as inwardly reflecting as LSD or was it just mostly visuals?

>used
weed shrooms, shit ton of different scripts (percs vicodin amnitryptaline valium etc.) kratom E dxm nitrous
>liked
shrooms and kratom, bonus points for same time. liked percs too much had to give them up.
>disliked
E was awesome while peaking but the drop after the peak was so sudden it made me ill and the peak didn't last near long enough. I am super sensitive to weed, so it just makes me pass out after one hit so no fun for me there.
>won't use
coke heroin meth
>want to try
Peyote, LSD, DMT

Honestly the only illegal drug I'll ever do again is shrooms, they are easy on the system, the trip lasts just the right amount of time, they are easy to get, not too expensive, no addiction risk, have proven to heal brain damage instead of cause it, don't show up on a drug test, no hangover and they are a ton of fun. I probably will take them no more than once every couple of months.

Wash is the absolute best. Higher price/Less quantity but it is well worth it for several reasons:

1. You get the same effects of the pure upper but you feel none of the side effects of such as the jitters, sweats, nervousness, etc.. It like pure cocaine for the family man, you could literally be so up but no one even notices and you give none of the signs.

They also add taste per request [strawberry, cherry, banana, blueberry] (the main guys that do these washes are in SONORA, MEXICO named Salazar and have been washing cocaine for decades.)

The more the wash the different the effect, unless you taste it, its not explainable to be honest.

It's popular on the east coast but not everyone can get it since it's usually made to stay down here or if someone want's a lot of it, its on special in person request.

youtu.be/ZBBHs01dkks?t=240

If you know who scott storch it hear what he says lol.

or look into it yourself, Wash, Lavada, Lavada salazar

Not a myth, it really does filter the THC.
And no you're good. That user meant the filters you use for cigarettes, they filter out the active ingredient (THC, see comic) of weed, making for a less potent high. Its why you use paper instead, so the smoke isn't as harsh and filters out any potentially loose plant matter.

Well let me ask you this.

What is powder down to begin with or was it shards you broke down?

Its at 4:00 mark wont start on embed at that time

My chest felt like someone slammed it with a hammer 1000 times. I’d get random sharp pains in my heart. My whole body would randomly get numb and I would start slurring my words (a stroke?). My teeth felt really weak, cracked one in half a little and chipped the other one. I had severe body aches. I had no motivation for anything (Basically felt like when I had depression). And my tounge got so swollen I would just bite it with my teeth wich made me sound like a retard when I talked. This lasted for like a week. If that is a hangover I don’t even want to know what a withdrawal feels like.

Tried these little red pills that my friend gave me a year age... and let me tell ya, bad news it was real bad... apparently I blacked out at a hospital screaming JOHNY DAVIS over and over

It was powdered down. Pretty sure it was a bad cut since the guy stuffed a whole bill with it for 20 bucks. Burnt like a bitch when I snorted it too and fucked up my nose.

Drugs I've tried in order, and how I felt about them:
Weed: Pretty good, still occasional use. Can't use all the time though, because of smell
Codeine: Makes me extremely nauseous and itchy. Very opiate naive, strong histamine reaction.
Shrooms: Pretty good, not overly strong. Don't think I took enough. Hard to get where I am
LSD: Amazing life changing experience. Did 3 times in 2 months and never needed to do it again. Perspective change.
Cocaine: Only done once because of how much I loved it. Amazing feeling, but very short lived
MDMA: My usual drug. Fun at parties/clubs but also just at home with friends. STRONGLY RECOMMEND
Speed: Makes me too anxious, only use for studying
Antidepressants: pretty much a must for me at this point to handle anxiety and depression
Meth: Only used once, when sold mdma that was really meth. Didn't sleep for 2 days and had a horrible pressure in my chest. Felt very powerful but in control. I can see why people do horrible things on it. I wouldn't wish sleep deprivation on my worst enemy

Okay you guys, so like, i have been doing a shit ton of LSD and shrooms, but i still couldnt figure this one out, if earth is flat, is it round or square? where is the edge? where are the pictures or paintings or stories about the edge? what about people living close to the edge? or is the earth endless? or maybe has no edge like a game of pacman, you go in one side of the screen and you come out from the other?

I love drugs, heroin, fent, and Xanax top the list. Just took about 5mgs of Klonipine, then mainled about a 1/3rd of a gram of decent H. Pretty cool, mellow high.
Other than that I have done dam near everything expect super obscrure drugs that are immossible to find.
If you want to ask question about how certain drugs feel go ahead and ask. I have done the majority.
Drugs I like a lot are H, cocaine, Xanax(benzos), Soma if I can ever get a hold of it. Notable mentions include dmt, acid, and extacy. I'd love to get my hands on a kilo of uncut H, that would probably keep my straight forever.

>earth isn't flat.
solved it.

That's not normal.

do you have any problem like mine ? or any advice ?

It's not a myth if it's a cigarette filter, but a piece of notecard won't do anything

Yeah you have not felt the full effects of meth with just shake my good sir. Shake is what you sell to desperate people or really just end up throwing/giving it away. Sound's like you did a lot of shake mixed with something that was added that didnt mix in with shards. For all you know you snorted meth+ajax+chlorine powder+ who knows what else. Rookie mistake.

You most certainly can get addicted to meth after one use.

It wasn't as strong as my LSD trip, maybe due to the fact that I first tried lsd on two tabs and I have always stuck to 2 tabs the next times, but at first it started with my left calf hurting as if I had a cramp followed with a very bliss euphoria. Eventually the euphoria grew so much it was like I was being smothered by an angel mentally. I laid with my eyes open and mouth open just massaging my body lmao. Eventually the visuals kicked in and the colors just turned more vibrant, but nothing like on LSD. The walls melted and I had a rack of suit ties on my door. Every time I looked at those ties they would just melt to the floor and it felt like my room was separated from the rest of the world. Music was just fantastic and I enjoyed myself the rest of them night until I passed out as I came down. I definitely would do it if I could man up to the nausea, but I recommend it so that you can see the experience for yourself and decide if you want to continue. Just make sure you buy non gmo seeds or any seeds that aren't affected. I bought mine off of Amazon

Have you ever overdosed?

Oh, and I love ketamine when it is around.

Learn to green text fagboy

>or maybe has no edge like a game of pacman, you go in one side of the screen and you come out from the other?

Like,,, a sphere for example.

Wouldn’t be surprised if I did

Nah, I only ever take the crystals. I can't stand pills because you never know exactly what you're getting. I've never had a problem with memory loss. I have had a couple of occasions where I would already be rolling and snort a point to a point and half to keep coming up and the come up would be too intense and I'd have to lay down for 15-20 minutes.

What's was the first experience of heroin like for you and did you ever reach the same peak on later uses?

Tbh you're lucky to be alive.

In all honesty, if you're getting memory loss, probably means you just shouldn't be doing mdma. I'd try speed or ketamine instead.

Trust me. I know.

>used
Alcohol, weed, 25i/c-Nbome, LSD, MDMA and Coke
>liked
All of the above, with the exception of LSD
disliked
>LSD, tried it once and had a really bad trip where I blacked out. Almost ready to try it again once external circumstances change and I'm no longer stressed/dealt with anxiety issues.
won't use
Anything else, with the exception of shrooms. I'll try those shortly after I can do LSD again. I'm pretty much at the end of my drugs list now, everything else is either too synthetic or doesn't interest me. DMT is the only other exception, and again I'd most certainly need to face some underlying issues before touching it.

Set and setting kids, don't ever forget that. I foolishly did and it cost me a lot more than I'd care to go into detail about.

wheres the point you can rip like a fagglet with k ?
i was invited to a cook of k but im afraid i would get addicted, and ruin my life or die, not really a fan of not having control

I started doing Ritalin recently and I fucking love it. I usually take 100 mg orally which lasts me for a whole night out. It feels a lot like speed but the euphoria is a lot stronger and the comedown isn't half as bad. 9/10 strongly recommend

Is growing shrooms hard and does anyone here have advice?

weed, lsd, and a host of over the counter shit like benadryl, Robitussin, and pretty much anything with epinephrine in it. Also thoroughly enjoyed huffing for quite some time.

this. set and setting is the most important part of getting any drug, even legal ones like alcohol

Suffering terribly from Kratom withdrawal. AMA.

God speed bro. Take care of yourself and always watch out for #1. You. Just because someone is "hooking it up" doesn't mean he actually is.

I dealed cocaine for a long time and fucked plenty of lives up with the cuts we used. I look back now and it was fucked. Be safe and always be cautious .

Cool gif! I'll bear that in mind for future use, I've been struggling to find real LSD or any alternative and recently found out about the seeds, so I'm looking forward to the trip.

Thanks user, you have been most helpful!

You won't get addicted to k from one go. It's kinda like weed where the feeling is addictive but it isn't really physically addictive. If you use it all the time though you'll fuck your brain up.

Why did you stop in the first place?

You are not the type of crowd this question is aimed at

What was the first time like, comparable to another drug?

I live in Australia and have grown them in my backyard before, here are some tips:
>needs to be done late may/early june here.
>Look up when it needs to be done
>Perfect conditions are foggy, 2-10 degrees celcius
>Rain and tanbark or tree debris
>More rain. Water, especially cold water
>Don't touch them before they're ready, you'll kill them
>Use the stem from existing UNDRIED shrooms to grow more.
>They love dead plant/animal/tree debris

Never tried xans but really want to. I cant find them anywhere near where i live.
What does it feel like and what is the "regular" dose for a starter? You said 1.5 blacked you out so i guess its a high amount right?

Methadone

Thanks b/ro.

And looking back at it I knew it was a bad cut but at the same time I thought he just hooked it up because he was also meth’d out, but at the time I didn’t care. All I cared about was how much better it felt after each line I took.

oh i understand, thanks man, its really strong so thats why im afraid, i snorted one big boy line and almost teleport me to the moon, and i remember all the trip so i was fucking amazed.
but i dont want to fuck myself up, so ill stick to weed everyday and do k every now and then

I stopped because it kinda sucks being addicted to something. Like I didn't even feel normal without it. I didnt wanna skateboard either, which is a problem because that is the only exercise I get and it made me slightly dizzy so I just couldn't. It kinda fucks up your social life too, because you don't feel like talking.

One bar will make you sleepy and relaxed. It's like a mild opiate high, but you will actually fall asleep if you let yourself. Not quite as euphoric as opiate high, unless you mix it with alcohol, but I wouldn't recommend

It's kinda like vicodin or percocet, or yeah, methadone.

Yeee, lemme request som of dem anime tiddies on your OCs

that's what vegans shit

what happens if you mix xanax with alcohol?