If you had nothing left to live for what's the best way you could use your life to help people. like make a difference

If you had nothing left to live for what's the best way you could use your life to help people. like make a difference.

feels thread. nothing makes me happy any more and i dont know what im doing with my life

im there too man. wanna talk?

i'm even trying like every fucking drug out there and its still just fleeting moments of excitement disguising themselves as true happiness. i just dont fucking get it. I can't find meaning in lving to make myself happy. it's not worth it. im not worth it

yeah. i got nothin better to do right now cept wait until something happens

Just found out a girl I like has found a boyfriend. I feel like total shit now.

eh fuck it. whatever. ima eat my wendys and go to bed.

Tell her you like her. it could be the perfect time. or not, up to you.

I'm pretty sure she knows. We've been on a couple of dates, but we both live in different countries and don't have much money, but we were planning on meeting this Easter or something.
I told her that we could still be friends.
What really sucks is that this is the first girl to like me back.

Shit man that sucks. She won't be the last tho. How far apart are your countries?

Where I live in my country to where she lives in her country is over 2000 km

shoot man, hope you find another girl close to you or she moves closer

There are so few quality girls where I live. She already has a boyfriend. No need to chase her. My best bet with her is if they break up soon, but I think that's unlikely.

How old are you OP? I'm 34 and feeling like this more than ever now. Nothing excites me anymore. I have no passion, no drive to do anything. I cant get out of the funk as I have no direction, I don't know what I want or where I want to be.

In 2 years I will have paid off my mortgage. I could sell my house and go anywhere in the world. Do anything. Find somewhere to call home. Find fulfilment and satisfaction. But how do I do that if I have no idea where to start or where I want to end up?

That's not the path you want to go down bud. I've done pretty much anything you can name.

Idk what to do Sup Forumsros. For years I used pot to overcome my insomnia and it worked well without side effects. I had to quit smoking 3 months ago so my sleep went to shit, now I'm on antidepressants, ambien, and klonopin which make me feel numb and indifferent to anything, but I can sleep. I don't want to take pills but I don't have any choice I've tried nearly every otc medication.

i mean i can't answer your question bruv but def go travel the world. i did it once. twice actually. was pretty sick. gonna do it again. hopefully soon maybe.

oh shit bro. stop everything the doctors are giving you that's hard drug shit i know ive been there im an addict

I know it's hard shit I was addicted to benzos half of 2017.

pot isn't a hard drug it's only bad when you abuse it, but klonopin ambien oh fuck those will ruin your life. and omfg your life is like the one things you get man, don't fuck that up. Tell your doctors to re-assess their sleep treatment strategy. no addictive shit bruv. fuck benzos. fuck ambien people die. if there ever was or is a god he put marijuana here on purpose, use that shit. that's real fuckin natgure right there.

Tell that to the faggots that don't accept medical marijuana and drug test me 10+ times a year.
>sure user you can work on pills that zombify you and make you emotionless but smoking small amounts of weed at night to sleep better is a huge problem

leave the south

There is nowhere an electric lineman can have a medical card and still be a lineman I've looked.

Still around? Have the same on my hands, could use a talk

I'm not him but I can help more than likely.

yes im still here

I'm still here. What's your story like?

Well it's not really the same, was too quick to answer. My cards lie differently than yours. Should've read everything before I jumped on it

Tell us the story user. I want to hear.

Meet chick, text/message/speak for a couple of weeks and even hang out every now and again (nothing too serious), she casually forgets to mention she has a bf and slips up one day as if she wasn't going to tell me. Guess I was just entertaining her for the time being

Pic related

Happens. Just have to go to the next that's basically the modern dating game.

It's pretty different. I met this girl when I was on vacation this summer, went on a couple of dates with her. She obviously loved me, but she lives 2000 km away from me and we're both poorfags. After that I added her to Snapchat and chatted with her. She hints about being my girlfriend pretty often. We planned to meet up this year(around Easter), and I was looking forward to finally meeting her again. Today I found out that she has found a boyfriend the last couple of days. I feel like crap.

I hate distance.

bumpidy bump

I have the shitiest thing ever,
good everything in life going for me, became a little depressed in 2015 decided to start my own company during mech eng bachelor. wasn't it decided to go work at some high tech company had loads of fun so finished mech eng and started studying astrophysics, get good grades without that much effort. got a great gf and i am pretty athletic.bassicly everything is going 10/10.
> but its not
feel like i am making the wrong choices
have a strong urge to do something impulsive like run away
feel shit for feeling like shit while i have literally everything going for me, even feel ba for sharing cause it makes me seem like a ungrateful person.

anyone experienced this what did you do ?

Actually go fucking run away for a bit. See what happens. You don't have the shittiest thing ever. You're just still sorting your s tuff out just like everyone else

thanks just decided id skip university for a week and go see rome, that helped me sometimes i need a kick in the head or something

Go to the online sex offender list find the violents rapists and molesters get gun do God's work

Get lsd but make sure it's real lsd trust me it's why I haven't an hero yet

You have till your 35 to join the military give it a shot

Smoke weed my guy I have the same problem I've tried anything that's not prescription for insomnia none help and I was on meds antipsychotics antidepressants and alot of others for other reason and I've felt no reason to live while on the meds they made me completely empty and actually made me cold and violent. Just make sure only to smoke when you sleep use it as a tool not entertainment so you dont lose yourself

fly to a foreign country and teach English

but yea I'm feeling like shit, have been since I graduated college and thought I would be someone useful but instead im just a fuckup working as a line tech wasting away barely making it week to week. I've been flipping back and forth on whether to go to a pawn shop amd buy a gun or not. My dreams are dead and now I'm just a walking shell of a person devoid of life

as said by one wise user pawn everything and go somewere and so what happens

money my friend is something you need to travel, or to buy food and water. I just don't have enough money.

oh sorry user I didnt comprehend your post till now, yea maybe i will but I don't have enough stuff to pawn to make that much and I still have bills amd debts to pay

thats not how depression feels. it intertwines itself with demotivation and you just dont even want to do anything more than sit at your computer and shit talk on b. That image/text is what would happen if you gave a suicidal person unlimited money and ensured they were high as fuck on coke or some other stim as well as other shit the whole time.

Everything about this image has been proven false
DELETE

Either dedicate your life to logposting or become a serial killer.

Fuck i wrote big post and I refreshed page..
Everyone needs a break, cheat meal for your mind, but don't run away fromn everything like me. I envy You your success, keep strong.
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"

Join the Red cross... do some good..

Then you may get something to live for too..