Hey Sup Forums, I wanna die. I have severe depression and no one could possibly understand the pain I feel...

Hey Sup Forums, I wanna die. I have severe depression and no one could possibly understand the pain I feel. I've tried to kill myself 6 times already, because of my intense internal pain. The only thing I've got going for me are my looks, and my high intellect. Pic related, it's me. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and before anyone claims that I'm underage, I'm 19 years old.

Eh, if you think nothing is out there for you, do it.

What's the capital of Australia ?

Canberra

The guilt you feel from masturbating causes depression. Its simply the brains reaction to having no sex.

Bump!

Berlin

Guy please don't do it there's one last thing you could do to save yourself

...have you tried buying a new fedora?

I only masturbate once a month. I believe that my depression is caused by my intelligence

maybe you faggot shouldn't have watched too many episodes of rick n morty kek

Being this desperate for attention....you might as sell just kill yourself.
And don't fucking think anyone with brain would believe that id you. The pic is the guy who teaches stuff about fedora on youtube.

Depression and suicide are both very irrational if you were able to relevate life, so your IQ must be below 123

Kek I think the retard's trying to communicate. I can't even understand what you're trying to say.
I already have 3
What's wrong with Rick and morty? Is it too complex for your puny mind to handle?

I said Australia, not Austria, you dumb fuck. Go kill yourself and take that faggOP with you !
Thank you.

Depression and suicide are completely rational. But only the smart could understand that. I hope you never have to experience the intense pain from depression.

I believe that watching it just because you want to impress people without understanding the metaphorical references is bad for your brain as it scrambles it if you're not above a 180 IQ to understand

hah only 3 wtf man are you a hobo or what

My soviet diagnosis says that you're so retarded you want to kill yourself. Is this true son?

Ahh, I see you're a fellow gentleman of high intellect like myself. I completely understand the metaphorical references which go over the average viewer's head. I laugh at the rick and morty fans who are incapable of comprehending the REAL messages that the writers were trying to get across. Also, I'm planning on going shopping for new fedoras next weekend with my mom.

No.

Berlin is capital of Austria ...
> your smartass will also be coming with me

hahahah *tips fedora*
I'd consider yourself as a man of my kind if you're able to watch it in at least 3 different languages as some references or so called 'puns' changes depending of the chosen dialect

pic related it's the first fedora i bought by selling my mom's computer and my sister's savings for her college tuition

Holy cow, that's incredible. Is it the real thing? I've heard that only 10 were created worldwide, it must've costed a fortune. Very classy, you must get all the women.

indeed yes i had to pay it twice the original price tough

I indeed get all the ladies but i am too busy *respecting whamen* as any good guys would do, my aura is so strong the women pretend to ignore me so they don't have to get into the awkward situation where they'd have to pity me to go out with them

Damn, I have the same exact issue. Whenever I make eye contact with them, they blush and look away.

I have to admit that despite my intelligence I don't know why they don't understand than despite my almost surreal physical and IQ I am just a humble man that never brag about my MLP knowledge or my blade skills.

post pic with timestamp

Timestamp or gtfo

if you haben such good intellect read some Kierkegaard!

Oh, I've seen this dude in a video where he addresses his viewers with "konnichiwa, minnasan"

fucking ironically this

I have severe anxiety and resulting depression too. Really the only thing making me hold on is the idea that the future could hold things I can't forsee, like a scenario in which I could live a happy life with my anxiety, which is severe and is socially induced. Super ironic how i need friends and people around me to be happy but its also the one thing that drives me insane.

Anyways Id say, no OP, youre not alone. But if you cant pinpoint a reason for your depression, im not going to be one to tell you what to do.

My depression is much more painful than yours. You could never understand my pain.

op look like an edgy modern bubbles from tpb. rip ur vape first then off urself

If you have tried 6 times, you really aren't trying.

>cherry-picking and using Nazi propaganda
White-supremacists are so fucking predictable.
>inb4 jew, nigger, faggot, librul, nigger lover, millenial, etc

Same fag. That being said I was pulled over at an rest stop and almost off my self with my glock. Have since had a successful life. Though I have since embrace existential nihilism and enjoy messing with people and observe the useless struggles that people go through.

I am but people keep finding me and saving me when I do

just kill yourself where is the problem are you dumb?

I've suffered through the greatest, deepest, and most hopeless depression you could imagine. I found a freedom from my own mind in making art and music. It helped me greatly.

I don't think any of the most powerful, polarizing and important art ever made would exist if the humans who created it weren't consumed with pain.

Suicide, although it seems like a good way "out", is really not. You don't get to see any of the other paths that will unfold in front of you. You have to be patient. I promise you. I have a child and a wife and I am happy. Genuinely. And I NEVER fucking thought I would be. Ever.

I'm not getting spiritual. Im just being real with you. You have no clue what is up ahead. No clue. You will find your way "out" by living a new life that you goddamned deserve.

Stick around, man. For real.

No im actually extremely smart, it's just that suicide is complicated when you live with your parents...

>only thing going for me are good looks and intellect
I'm convinced you have neither

>Hey Sup Forums, I wanna die.

Get on some ketamine treatment. That can work wonders

Cool copypasta, can I have it, John?

>No im actually extremely smart
argument invalid cuz look thread
>it's just that suicide is complicated when you live with your parents...
kek no, there are so many ways just instakill yourself now

Wrong.

Sup Forums is 18+

Sure you are.

You shouldn't kill yourself user but don't delude yourself into thinking you have the looks. You're ugly as fuck.

You will destroy your parents lives by killing yourself. Believe me. I have a child. It would end me.

Life goes on after you're gone, man. Its not just about you. Sure, you deserve happiness. But it's also about being strong for your family, too. Don't kill your parents by killing yourself. Don't.

They will be ruined.

>I believe that my depression is caused by my intelligence
.... or your GIANT ego.

op dont wanna die he is just a attention whore.
>cant suicide after 6 try lel

You don't know shit. I have an IQ of 165 and suicide IS difficult when you're living with others. I always get found and it's 100% not my fault.

1. take knife from the kitchen
2. cut your throat
3. profit

IQ 165 cant suicide

I've been told that I have beautiful eyes, and very good symmetry. Also I'm pretty classy.

high intelect, cant even an hero. lol.
eat a kilo of weed and see how you feel.

Someone would find me again, and that seems way too painful. I want my last experience to be joyful.

You've been lied to friend. Lose the glasses (get contacts) and drop the fedora/trilby. Thank me later.

the fastest way to do is via gun through the chin. but you want to make sure it enters at a slight angle instead of straight up or else you're lobotomizing yourself.

oh pls senpai tell me something from a "high intellect" guy pls enlightme

u ugly as my dad's cock

But I can do such amazing tricks with it...

>I want my last experience to be joyful.
so u dont have depressions
165iq kekkek

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Seriously anons in this thread, I'm disappointed. How could you not recognise the pure cringe that is this video

yo utube.com/watch?v=rrx4H5JSrQY

Life has no meaning

wrong cuz u cant know it at this moment u braintard

Hezbollah

I remember when Sup Forums didnt fall for such low quality bait

Yeah I didn't expect so many normalfags to fall for this bait tbh. Feelsgoodman
Well it was fun while it lasted

Ha ha ha ha ha

>Also I'm pretty

dont be a fucking pussy for once
stab neck fagiot

Honestly, if I had intentions of killing myself, I'd do the craziest drugs on earth first and gamble with a lot of money in LV. And fuck some hoe without any protection

Why are you so boring?