You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election we get a pretty great president out of it anyways

You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election we get a pretty great president out of it anyways.

I mean if we need to get that 'first female president' thing out of the way Hillary is about the best candidate we'll have for generations I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkJE0U8Qby4
youtu.be/VHIMuUdeESA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First female? We can always have another female is that is the only thing that matters.

But there will only be one Trump in this lifetime.

For Hilary replace "Pretty Great" with Merkel fuck America and all its citizens.

Just being a woman isn't a reason to vote for you.

Just stop

Did all that "research" yet can't even spell her name correctly.
Hillary* Cunton.

t. guys who never though about it

Are you fucking new on this board or just retarted?

Hilldog will be better than Obama by miles. I don't feel like she hates America.

As long as she doesn't get a 2nd term i can deal with her

Actually, if you "think about it" she is pretty bad.

She's getting indicted you mongoloid.

>shillary posting
Remember to sage.

>I mean if we need to get that 'first female president'
This is single handedly the worst issue to vote for. Genitals absolutely does not change a person's worthiness to lead in either direction, you should feel ashamed to even shill with it.

source?

Yup it's funny how the only criticisms against Hillary are things that make her sound like a fucking badass.

If Trump was being accused of murder, email scandals etc..Trump supporters would be calling him based.

Friendly reminder.

I would have agreed with you a year ago, but even Biden is a better option.

I'm going to vote for her because she's the only sensible answer. Trump is a naive maverick, he would bring the country to the brink of ruin. I'm not voting for Sanders because I'm an adult. Johnson doesn't stand a chance. #ImWithHer

She was a qt when she was younger.

There isn't a more honest candidate out there. She has a spotless record in Washington. I like her because she seems like she cares about America more than she cares about herself or her wealth. She also doens't seem like she's just pandering to the black community.

#imwithher

Kek

The only good thing that will come out of Hillary being elected would be that a woman can't be president.

>we get a great president out of it
Only if you like genocide, war, and famine.

When election will be over? Allready tired of hearing who gonna be the usa president, want this shit to be over.

Friendly reminder that Trump is a Clinton friend designed and implemented to break up the Republican side to ensure (an otherwise unwinnable) Hillary victory.

November. You've got a long way to go friend.
I can believe this.

you dumb shillary cunts
trump isn't such a thing, why think this

>>Hillary* Cunton.

Thanks, yes Hillary Cunton.

Why is she so racist? she hates super predators aka black males with criminal history.

/biz/ here

I support Hillary over Trump. She is the most business friendly candidate. Thank God she is beating Bernie the communist.

Her faces shape does not look natural. Anyone else think maybe she's had some work done? I'm thinking even possibly plastic surgery.

Trump is entertaining, but Russia needs to fuck off and die, and with him as POTUS, Merica might not be so eager to support us in this noble endeavor. That's the only reason I'm with her.

Re-read our posts and then your own post before calling somebody dumb and accusing us of supporting shitlary.

Do they not teach reading comprehension in the UK?

Trump and Bernie are the only ones who believe what they say.

I can detect lying, and Trump is not a good lair.
He is a honest person, when he bullshits I can tell.

Now Hillary... It's harder to find when she isn't lying.

If Donald Trump is so racist and bad, why is Hillary friends with him?

That speaks, that it isn't true. And he knew her as a politician and had to deal with her.

We know Trump found out about the NWO before deciding to run at the Dr. Doom conference. We know they are taking over.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkJE0U8Qby4

I think they are turning on your shill boss OP. Look at the story in the economist too.

They do injections of fetal stem cells and a custom Rothschild mix.

She probably drinks some stem cell tissue as well. Shit feels like PCP.

They certainly how to launder drug money and keep secrets, to the point of murder. Gotta be the right choice for us concerned citizens.

youtu.be/VHIMuUdeESA

Nobody was gonna vote for Jeb!. Over a hundred million dollars were spent trying to guarantee him the republican nomination.

And it all amounted to nothing. Maga, baby.

And it wasn't just Jeb. They tried everyone under the sun. Doesn't matter, a liar is easy to spot when a honest man is on the stage among them.

Depends on how well she does

>these are the new shill tactics

FFS, you guys are going through the motions pretty quick. Her campaign money and your time are both wasted here. None of it will work. I feel bad for you all desu

Don't hold your breath

trumpfags getting nervous

Yeah, I'm going to feel so great about her being president when her response to Americans being slaughtered is "what difference does it make"

Yeah, fantastic

>you think
Obviously not