twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joy and satisfaction.

helping others

And mindfulness

The love of your family

having goals

Le epic reddit memes :)

The fantasy of Spongebob and sandy getting married

daily sex with someone you love while using drugs.

The wait for death to come.

Being kind to others.
Children.
Great experiences, such as travel and getting out of your “box”.

it's not, you just have to deal with the daily disappointment until you die.

/Thread

>Children
Unless you're a sociopath like me. I got kids, don't even love them.

Anime

Why even get up in the morning. Nothing motivates me anymore. I just wish i didnt exist

The fear of death

food and anal and runescape.

Drugs made my life interesting again. There's nothing that compares to MDMA. The feeling of pure joy and neverending love for every human on earth is what makes me happy, even when I'm not high.

receiving anal, right?

snuggles, good food, and anime

What about the comedown?

>actually having kids

Ross and rachel getting together

We are here on this earth for only one reason. To stop the globalist agenda. If we do not stop them in this generation, then its all over. Mankind will continue to stagnate until we destroy ourselves in a war. And its up to us to stop that, that's why existence exists.

Finding a purpose you can get behind whole-heartedly, to the point where time seems to stop as you are consumed in interest and engagement with your ultimate ideals. For me, that thing is responding to questions with big word-salads.

how big is the sociopath population

>Children
Yeah, steady on with that one. Could go either way.

>that's why existence exists

You.

food, sex, drugs, friends, memes

Doing drugs and feeling things

Rape is good ;)

The person reading this

souce?

Whatever you want it to be.

I had a lot of problems with it at first. It got better when i learned to accept it as part of the experience. I usually sit down and draw something, listen to some calm music until i get tired and then go to sleep. The addictive potential is also a lot smaller if you don't just knock yourself out with benzos in my opinion.

for me?

videogames, movies, books, playing pool, playing table tennis, naps, sushi, internet, cock, whiskey, pizza

>what makes life worth living ?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

and, coincidentally, the music of Basil Poledouris
youtube.com/watch?v=onGWF8mz1Zw

dying knowing you made it so all your possession go to Chad rather than your virgin son

Replace cock with pushy and you are me.

Little boy butts. And little girl butts, I'm not sexist or anything.

*pussy ffs. Fucking phone.

Anime
Smoking cigars in the backyard with my dogs
Sleep
Idk actually that's what makes me feel happy
And also Money

>music of Basil Poledouris
his Cherry 2000 theme track is just fucking fantastic

die

Jesus Christ, Islam is creepy.

Are you me

to be fair, that's a European painting of an Islamic scene. Also, the idea that children being naked is 'sexualising them' is a rather new idea. Western art used to feature nude children heavily

Life is suffering - which is to say, life generally is a messy and complicated thing. What makes life worth living, is what makes all the suffering you will inevitably go through, or have already gone through - worth it. Great experiences, great memories, feeling of purpose, a goal... it can be whatever helps you get through all the remedial bullshit of another day.

Reproducing, by definition and empirical experience

Raping caley cuoco at 15

this

To find best possible solution for every problem we face. That's what life is. Also fuck like rabbits fuck.

www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

good anime

good one dude i giggled

Would like to start organ donor foundation. Nonprofit of course. Anyone who is suicidal please sign up.

You wanna expand on that user....?

Sup Forums

whatever makes you happy. for me it's fresh air, traveling, meeting new people, fucking some slut, eating some good food, and occasionally sitting around and doing nothing (but not doing that all the time). keep your life simple. do what you want. don't compare yourself to others. strive to have everything you NEED. stay healthy. I think people overcomplicate what a good life is. There's too many ways to get caught up in what you THINK you should be doing as opposed to what you WANT to do.

the most fucked up and unhappy people I have ever seen spend all their time trying to conform to some standard that it is clear they have literally no desire to conform with. no one cares if your life is "great" but it's clear you aren't happy. be happy with what you're doing and be comfortable with you want and then do it. don't spend your life as a pretender.

Absolute truth right here. Print this out and put it on your wall, lads.

these