I believe that this is by far the most inhumane type of torture that is humanly possible

I believe that this is by far the most inhumane type of torture that is humanly possible.

Essentially the idea is that the subject is stuck in a small, completely dark box, completely devoid of any type of social interaction (or any interaction for that matter). Their only source of food is through a small trapdoor, the food is slid down a tube to prevent the subject to contact the food-provider. There is no sewer system, so the subject's waste will agglomerate over time.
After a few months, if the subject hasn't gone completely bat-shit crazy yet, he'll probably be broken down to the point of total obedience, just to get out of that box.

P.S. I'm posting this because of another torture thread I saw before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdeS1vJNgpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-mg_NmKKRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Got_His_Gun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=7IcpEhkq49M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>after a few months
He has died by desease by then, my dude.

im interested to see how this would work.

I feel like the amount of ventilation required to keep them from suffocating on the fumes would allow enough air contaminates to turn the feces
partially into detritus before they died

No joke, I wouldn't eat anything because I'd prefer death over this.

His shit... Andy Sixx...

slidd*

But how did he get in?

i don't know if darkness is the way to go, a bright light with a high frequency wavelength like blue shining 24/7 would ensure sleep deprivation.

/thread

He was born there, dummy.

That's just your basement bedroom

A crafty person would dry and powderize their poo to dispose of it in the outgoing airstream.

how pigs are treated must be close to the worst. not being able to move or even scratch yourself your entire life.

you forgot to include the dildo machine with glass shards all over it so subject will have someting to pass their time with

I've been in a escape room like this before, it was really easy to get out. You just have to ignore the food to become thin enough to get through

6666 get

now

> Open door
> Put prisoner in the cell
> Close door
> Lock door

Its a bit tricky to imagine but i can see it working.

I like this one a lot

Nah this used to be normal penal colony stuff.

They'll last a few months, but lack of sunlight, hygiene, dental care means they'll start losing teeth, develop lots of infections, etc.

If they were normal & healthy under 50 or 60 years old -- they will die within a year or so.

Pic Source: Papillon movie

This is not a new idea, it was called "scaphism" in the old (greek-era) days.

There's no door drawn you fucking mongoloid. That was the entire goddamn point.

This
Fever/pneumonia in the first week and dead in 2

there is just one problem with that... il ike the idea but, im pretty sure that if he just stands in the fumes of his/her own shit, he will eventually just die from poisoning and then it will be too easy of a death.. maybe there should be some sort of ventilation so that he stays alive long enough to actually drown in shit???

This method of torture is quite good if we think of it in a hypothetical way, but realistically if a subject is stuck in a small chamber where said individual has an abundance of waste collecting at their feet, and slowly building up into a huge mass, said individual could kill themselves via drowning or via poisoning. Furthermore, if the victim is a hardened veteran of many types of torture, he could easily surpass the loneliness and dark aspects of this method. Also, you are feeding him, but you dont necessarily know if he's eating it or not, so he could starve himself to death aswell. Please argue my points, i would love to hear ur take on my view

it was the most retarded point in the history of the universe then. Of course there is going to be a door.

Have we met?

fall asleep drown on poo

There was one I saw a while back that was just a room with slowly-moving rolling floor covered in sandpaper.

The idea was that the victim walks until they're physically too exhausted to move, at which point they collapse, and are slowly sandpapered to death. Not sure if it would be a worse way to go, but still pretty grim.

Also, wouldn't the victim's body heat evaporate the waste to a large extent?

OP doesnt state it hasnt a door, you tardy fuck

No way the Papillon guy lasted 5 years in solitary on Devil's Island

He looked like hell, many died there, but if you were moderately healthy you could pull it off with basic food.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdeS1vJNgpg

Chapter 16 Beyond the Darkness From the book of "Tanar of Pellucidar" by Edger Rice Burroughs had this exact situation after Tanar became a prisoner

They would get trenchfoot and infected open sores all over their body long before they could drown

In case you didn't notice, this is a rough conceptual sketch and not an all inclusive set of architectural prints with 3d renterings.

Well obviously you install a door, put the victim inside then remove the door

Jesus to be this stupid...

>add spikes

>administer regular small electric shocks

>bright lights/loud sounds for sleep deprivation and sensory torture

There are loads of ways to make this worse, this is like 'what's the biggest number you can think of?', 'now add one'.

Well then perhaps the only way is to get someone elses shit that is liquid and then the room would have to be small and high so the it juuuuust goes up to his lips, then he would eventually tire out and then drown in shit? but then again.. that seems like it could be too quick of a death considdering the fact that this is torture? any suggestions?

This is known as "The Hole" or rather Solitary confinement in American prisons. Everything you listed is common practice for discipline in U.S. prisons, minus the sewage part. They do give prisoners a toilet, or sometimes just a shit bucket (srs).

So, tell me, is that inhumane?

>2018
>Not powderizing your poo
Wat?

Jesus, everyone of you is an autist. By "point", I meant it was the point of 's joke asking "But how did he get in?", because that's what it was -- a joke.

The only guy to get it seems to be

OP Here. You're right, and as many others have said, there's a lot of opportunities for death in that scenario. I think a good improvement would be to decrease the volume of the room, so the individual is incapable of lowering their upper halves and are restricted of most types of movement. Also, some subtle airflow to keep the room oxygenated and "clean" to a certain degree. I think just the aspect of being incapable of moving is terrifying. As for the feeding part, we could feed them through tubes, so it's completely involuntary. The only way they could commit suicide is by biting their tongue off, but that's nothing a gag can't fix. But yes, you raise solid points.

This one is brutal. The distance between the box and the belt could be adjusted also, causing parts to bind up. Belts could have different coarse of sandpaper, and even blades or other implements. Adjustable speed. Ultimate power tool for the psycho dictator.

Nice trips bud, and ur new ideas would be much more ideal, thank you for listening and being so open. good day op

To the people saying you can easily starve to death.. You can also easily force him to eat (maybe not eat but at least get the nutriments to stay alive into his body) and this without any interactions. Putting him to sleep with the method you want before injecting the food and then putting him back in the room before he wakes up to avoid any interaction, idk, some things like that

This was the hardest bait taken i ever seen yet jesus user come on already...

Another hypothetical way of thinking friend, hes in a sealed room with no exits or entries, cant be done so easily im afraid.

There are places like this underneath the Denver airport many levels down underground.

Add an entry that is locked ?

Google oubliette.

And if you are really really reluctant to build an entry with a lock, for a reason that I cannot understand, what about some sort of super sophisticated robot that will go through the pipe to inject the food !! Or a door..

Really, if I were put into this thing to die, I'd rather go through the torture of starving myself, rather then being bathed in my own shit and piss. I'll eventually become skinny to the point where I no longer crave food and die. Besides, it would be hard to eat with the stench of rotting shit so...

Plus it would be unhygienic af, so even if I do torture myself by eating, I would probably die by some sort of disease or infection.

Remove all senses (chirugically to prevent any infections), removing the eyes, burning the inside of the mouth, etc
Remove the limbs so that they can't move
Feed them with a seringe
That's it, here you go, worst torture

> 2018
> not using it to make infinite energy

What about being locked in an underground box with an insurance salesman?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-mg_NmKKRc

Wouldn’t it be easier to lock him in a chastity belt and keep the key? Men will do anything to get their dick free.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Got_His_Gun

Chin li is better

Sorry, lingchi*

You guys obviously never heard of en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
I tried to imagine the absolute horror of it but it's impossible to comprehend

youtube.com/watch?v=7IcpEhkq49M

nothing is worse than an itch you can never scratch

they would die... not only from the massive amount of bacteria necrotising them but from the methane buildup, they would suffocate.

Goddamn, my coffee spilt again.

says who

kek

-.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- .

>thinking this kind of shit produces any respectable amount of energy
>thinking that selling energy is actually worth it
What an idiot.

>chirugically

>thinking that selling energy is actually worth it
Tell that to the Saudis einstein

there was a guy in India who trapped his sister in the septic tank for 2 years because a witch doctor told him that would bring him wealth.
Honestly the most surprising part of that story is that an Indian had a septic tank.

btw she had no hair when she was found (due to malnourishment) and her tits were saggy and flat like deflated balloons.

They don't sell energy but petroleum you mongoloid

>torture

Shit nigga you just described the public school system I attended

It's an actual word, but:
1. It's spelled incorrectly (It's spelled "chirurgically")
2. It's ridiculously old. Poster is either a pretentious faggot or English is not their native language.

How much wealth did he gain?

This really activated my almonds

Why not just starve yourself to avoid toture

kek'd

> starving
> body starts eating muscle for energy
> you can feel heart-tissue getting bitten

Not sure, bue he got found out when his maid or some shit was curious about why he kept checking the tank.
but now he's in jail.

Asking the important questions, I see

This is a thing. Practiced as late as 20th century Mongolia, apparently. See "immurement" for details.

Bitch, this isn't torture.

Jesus, it actually sounds much more preferable to something I just thought of.

draw it or gtfo

1. Without proper ventilation, he will die within an hour
2. The food will slide into his shit, he will die of disease
3. The biggest problem is that his piss and shit will build up as shown in the picture and he will be standing or sitting in moisture constantly. After like two days his skin will literally dissolve ( never seen a corpse in a bathtub?) he will die of infection shortly.

Get some plumbing, ventilation, and a system where his food will not slide into this shit,

He could be theoretically be put in a metal container which is then drowned in concrete or something like that (aside from the "trapdoor" for food.

No, I think scaphism was a little different; victims would additionally be smeared with honey and force-fed milk and honey to attract insects who would eat them from the inside out. I also don't think it required an enclosed space, just needed to somehow immobilize the subject. Correct me if I'm wrong

Here's a shot of the original post. God, that's brutal

you're wrong bees dont like honey, they just produce it

The American prison system is fucked, they don't care if it's inhumane or not

You do know that some inmates allow feces to ferment in an unflushed toilet to get high from the gasses that accumulate.
Aren't you just making someone high for weeks until they pass out and drown with a big happy grin on their face?

Jenkem?

I heard in some places they put people in structures made of concrete and iron bars. In these places there is a large number of black people.

Sandniggers dream.

Alright, you asked for it.

Pic related.

Refusal to eat would result in no more waste. Refusal to drink would result in death in 3 days.
Hardly the perfect torture.

Why not go shorter, so subject is in hunched position unable to stretch? Also you could have subject's elbows tied behind back and hooked to ceiling for less movement.

It is literally impossible to not drink water if it's right next to you. Just like it's impossible to suffocate yourself with your bare hands. You can't even drown yourself in your own pool or bathtub, because at one point your subconscious will take over your motor functions.