You can travel through time to any point in history with only what you can fit in the DeLorean...

You can travel through time to any point in history with only what you can fit in the DeLorean. But you can only do it once. Whenever you go, you're stuck there.... When do you go and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93AKRp58wU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2001 to prevent 9/11

Go back to when I was a kid. Give my family stock tips and sports results for gambling. Stick around and blow my younger self all through puberty.

nah, this means Adam Driver never joins the Marine Corps, never gets the money to get to acting school, never does a Star Wars movie and would proably still live at his parents place selling vaccum cleaners.
are you really willing to risk that?

>Going back and preventing 9/11
>Not going back and shorting the stocks that crashed on 9/11

>Stick around and blow my younger self all through puberty.

Hehe. Statutory Masturbation. The first in history!!

>Saving Adam Driver from being horrifically sexually abused by Lena Dunham

We must go back

Any time before like 1980 would suck to go too. 1980 would suck. Smart time travelers would pick an era of time they remember so you can utilize your future knowledge better.
That being said. A part of me would still be interested in going back to the mid 1700s to become a doctor. Just knowing to wash my damn hands and boil my surgical tools would make me the best damn surgeon in the colonies and I could start an empire. Provided I can get past the language barrier and don’t die or kill everyone by introducing higher evolved viruses into the populace.
I’m not a smart man

2150 and get myself some robot waifu and space marine treatment.

>never does a Star Wars movie
why are you saying this like it's a bad thing

I'd go back 20 years to 1998. There's a rudimentary internet, good music, and I'd have enough recent knowledge to own the stock market and live like a king... and as for what I'd stuff in a Delorean, probably lots of hard drives of media, portable devices, extra batteries, cables, etc for things that won't get invented for years. Plus, I can probably get my hands on about $25k, so I'd convert it to older bills, some silver, some gold, etc.

2 years ago, when my states lotto was at an all time high

Go back to 2010 to buy lots of bitcoin.

Ohhhhhhh clever
VERY clever. Except you have to wait 7 years to cash in. Worth the wait, though.

You'd prob get burned as a witch, depending on country. Or you become sensationally successful, then get assassinated because you have too much political influence.

Best trip back would be stocking up on gold, latin lessons and henchmen, then setting up a Roman estate. Spend the rest of your days fucking slaves and drinking.

I would go back as far as 1985, change as much as i can for my family and myself for the better (stocks, lotteries, sports almanac etc.) Then steal the original DeLorean and travel back to the new timeline ive established and kill my present day self, assume my own identity and profit.

because it could be much worse. Vince Vaughn, Rayn Gossling, the list is endless.
on the other hand imagine Eli Roth in that role. jeez.

Go back just long enough to stop faggot OP from posting

Eli Roth could pull it off

Go back in time and kill everyone associated with back to the future.

Lame

Pic related

I'd go back in time and rob the US Mint with some fully auto fury and then find somewhere to put that shit to where it would be untouched until current day. Boom, money is super crisp and valuable as fuck. Gold, silver, all that shit.

Either that and just go back to 2009 and fuck my now dead girlfriend one last time and buy all the bitcoin i could get my hands on.

The one and only answer for this is to go back in time to when rape was still legal.

The mint makes coins...I hope you bring a really big truck.

So by molesting his younger self, he caused himself to grow up and become a pedophile who would then travel back in time to molest his younger self?

Maybe he was thinking Ft Knox?

Middle ages because golden age of our civ
Ancient Egypt or Sumer becauses basedests we know of
Atlantis, prediluvian times. Need equipment to find em.

they say its a cycle...

like 2010 and buy a fuck load of bitcoin

Child Sex was legal in Rome

^^^^^
This

Load the car with books on electrical engineering, metallurgy, medicine, etc. Go back to around 3500bc or so, become a God Emperor of mankind; institute a law that every girl, upon reaching puberty, must be presented to me for choice. Every firstborn child of every even remotely attractive female would be mine. My genes would be far more widespread than any other's in history; and mankind would be 5,000 years further advanced at this point.
Or extinct, cause we're kind of dumbasses.

I'd just go back to last Wednesday, and buy a powerball ticket.
Actually, I'd buy one of each. Pick 4, Pick 5, mega millions, I'd be rich, and only lose 5 days.

Go back in Time and enjoy some delicious szechuan sauce

Rick? Rick Sanchez? I thought Sup Forums banned you for life?

2006 when Sup Forums was still good

>prevent my mother and father to ever meet
>or invest in bitcoin

Implying it was good back then

Why am i not surprised a faggot on Sup Forums would choose to go to another time to access Sup Forums

>go back to the day I first found Sup Forums
>prevent it

Creative way to kill yourself i guess

Go back about ten years before my parents death and save them. Live my then life with them again. Hands down.

Probably go to 1948 with an ipod and be the greatest music genius of the 20th

What would you do with 10-years-younger-you?

>Go back to September 10th 2001
>Stock up on snacks
>Get a good nights sleep
>Enjoy the show the next morning

3 guesses....

I was born in 78, and going back to 82 with what I know now, holy shit...

Technology didn't rule our lives, the women were built better, cars were cheaper and better, and Cocaine was the drug of choice. There wasn't a better time to be alive.

Put a Delorean in the Delorean and go back to March 4 2004 and kill Xzibit, then invent Pimp My Ride and host it and become a millionaire and internet meme.

Well, you can't kill him, otherwise you won't be alive to make the trip in the first place, so I'm gonna say molest?
But then, is that molestation, or just masturbating? Does having sex with your younger self make you gay? So many questions.

How is this superior to being Batman though?

Cars sucked in 1982. But, you could get an old muscle car for dirt cheap.

Definitely wouldn’t feel it

youtube.com/watch?v=93AKRp58wU4

I had a similar plan. I'd go back to the mid 80's, with about $6,000 in cash, give it to my folks, an have them buy Apple stocks and anything tech.

Glad you added that last part. You could get a good 70s muscle car for next to nothing compared to now. I'd get a 1974 Oldsmobile Vista Cruise 442.

Yeah, cars sucked from about 1973 all the way to the early '00's if you ask me.

Next year, by that time my college year will have ended and I wont need to "learn" any other useless shit, I didn't sign up to business course but that seems all they're interested in talking about, fuck I hate college, fuck I have to go back tomorrow, fuck my life, fuck everyone.

I go back to last week and order the Chili cheese burger instead.

Co exist? Leave them to him idk but I would have to

right before my mom meet my dad and kill her.

It isn’t. Just my life...

go back in time to the 90's make crazzy money off the stock market and shit then buy all the child hood crap I want then realize I dont give a shit about my child hood crap

>stock market
and invest everything you get in bitcoins

>tokyo, august 5 1945
>rent airplane
>next day fly near hiroshima
>witness glory
>laugh

Bwahaha!

Considering I might not be able to move during time-travel, I'm going back to 1994 so I can play the lottery and discreetly support my family.
I should be able to bring a notebook and steer history to something more pleasant with its information. I'll bring some other similarly light possessions to get some startup money and get ahead.

I would go back to 1982 when my dad graduated high school and fuck him in the ass.

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge, little guy.

Yeah, but you'd have to split the jackpots with the known winners.
There's also the potential problem of inconsistency in those draws.

I'd go back to last week and play the winning lottery numbers.

Easy. Peasy.

>be me
>bring steel toed boots, a few hundred feet of rope, my collection of Coltrane cds and a trunkfull of expensive wines and edible aphrodesiacs
>travel to Adam and Eve times
>kick Adam in the testes until he screams uncle
>use the rope to tie him up and lock him out of the garden(I also brought locks)
>proceed to seduce Eve with fine chocolate, wine and mood music.
>Rock.
>Dat.
>Pussy.
>I am now everyone's grandpa
>also simultaneously prevented and invented white genocide
>feels fucking good man

>you'd have to split the jackpots with the known winners.
There was only one powerball winner, and I'd be fine with half of 500 million or whatever it was.
>problem of inconsistency in those draws.
That's a pretty small risk, and the payoff would be worth it.

Spoken like a woke soul. Respect, user.

Can you only go backward?
If not, I'd like to go like, 100 years into the future, to see if mankind is still around, and what, if any, advances we've made, provided we haven't nuked ourselves back to the stone age.

I'd take 3 navy seals, lots of weapons, go back into V or VI centrury, kill all rulers and kings, become new God to people, unite the whole world under my throne.

>yfw mitochondrial Eve is basically a monkey.

ezpz:
>wait for next euromillion result
>type down on paper
>go back and register
>enjoy the rest of my life not giving a fuck about anything or anyone

>mfw quit sassing your fucking grandpappi

1941 Berlin. Give the Nazis Full auto AR-15s, and blueprints for T-34s so they can defeat them. Along with blueprints for the M1A1 Abrams tank. I would also give the Reich advice on how to win. Why? No more Jews and no more Muslim nigs

It would be more important to give the allies a body of media from today, so they would help Hitler.

The good thing about going to the past is that you know what you're getting in to. The future is risky. Word War III could have happened and then BOOM!!! you're in Mad Max world getting chased and hunted down by cannibals.

65 million BC so a dinosaur, preferably something large like an allosaurus or yutyrannosaurus can eat me so my life can serve some purpose

WW3 in this universe probably wouldn't happen the Axis would be too dominant no one could compete

Not if it went nuclear...

>go back to meet my 10 year old self
>mentor him all the way up to my current age when he inevitably goes back in his own time machine
>obviously he goes back to the same point I did and mentors another 10 year old version of us
>every next version of me will learn a little bit more than the last
>after millions of cycles I have learned everything a human can learn through millions of iterations of myself

>Axis would be too dominant
Please, Hitler was an incompetent fuck who lost because he refused to listen to anyone else because he thought he was some kind of super genius who was never wrong.
Nothing short of giving them the atom bomb would have helped them win, and even then it might not have been a sure thing.

Yeah, that would probably be a bad thing.
I have skills that would be useful in a world like that, though. I've been an auto technician for 23 years, so I'd just offer up my services fixing their roving death machines in exchange for them not killing and eating me.

There would be incest problems

>no more Muslim nigs
Hitler kind of liked the muslims. If anything, you'd see more of them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

I would go back to last night and tell myself not to eat that lasagna from last week.

>implying they wouldn’t think you’re satan

I would go back to 1974 when my dad graduated high school and share a cold one.

Hehe... He also kind of liked the Italians and Russians before betraying them.

>3 navy seals, lots of weapons
Do you have any idea how small a DeLorean is?
You'd be able to fit *maybe* 3 seals plus yourself, OR lots of weapons, or any combination of the two, but definitely not both.
Especially with all the space the time displacement equipment takes up.

>Russians
>betraying them
And where did that get him?
Fucking curb stomped.
If anything, you should go back and try to convince him not to invade Russia. That might have held off defeat for a while.

Go back 1 week with the winning lotto jackpot numbers.

Go back to 2 weeks ago when I really wanted my dick sucked, but none of the sluts I know were putting out because most of them were either out of town, or had family visiting and didn't want to go out, and take care of it myself.

3billion years from now.