Are there any Sup Forumstards riding literbikes?

are there any Sup Forumstards riding literbikes?
im looking for a new bike, something after 2007
yamaha, kawasaki, honda or suzuki? (bmw isn‘t an option because poorfag)

what are the pros and cons of these bikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3WdxhXlLpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zx14

Pro's > its a bike,
Con's > ull kill urself if smthin goes wrong lol

i haven‘t ridden a bike with that much displacement, how much bigger and faster is it in comparison to a zx 10r?

Pro i mean, i guess big dick.

I sold my R1, now just have an R3 for commuting and an R6 as a track bike. I loved my R1, but, just no need for it.

Why do you feel you need a liter bike? What are you riding rn?

Non biker spotted.

have ridden a triumph speed triple with 1050ccm.
want to switch to a supersport and don‘t want to miss the low end torque

What you ride atm? Literbikes are good if you have highways that you can top out, otherwise, get something more usable on the streets/upright.

ZZR1200 or CBR1100xx Blackbird.

I have an AJS daytona w/ a 600 Bandit in it, But I want a sports bike, Either an MT-07 or one of the ones I just listed.

im torn between a honda fireblade and yamaha r1.
gonna do some testdriving, as soon as the weather gets better

GSXR 600. Crashed it and snapped my leg in half. Thing is a savage. Don't know if I'll ever ride again. Great bike though.

Then what you want is a vtwin. Why not the sv1000.
I own a sv650 (pic) and have ridden the 1000. Im happy with mine as it is.

KTM superduke. V TWIN master race

really like the RSV4 but the newer ones aren‘t really in my bike budget

A P R I L I A A A A A A A A A
It is the only true way and the light

Yo my bro has the 1290 and it is a BEAST. It's fast af and obscenely loud.

I really like your paint man
Here's mine
Good choice :)

R1. Accelerate until you see GOD, then brake.

looks dope, is that a factory paint job?

Ay thanks. Mine is originally the same blue as yours, i like the accents you got.
I plastidip my bikes through the winter, ill peel it come spring and let that blue SHINE.
That pipe do you have now? I've got a delkevic shorty.

It's sick man! A crazy machine. Pure hooliganism

Can't you buy used ones much cheaper, and they are just incremental improvements over the years?
youtube.com/watch?v=q3WdxhXlLpc
>That noise
gimmi moar

yeah but the used market in my country is bit tricky, most of the cheaper rsv4 were used heavily on tracks, so they‘re fucked beyond repair

there are a lot more unmolested japanese bikes..

and i don't want to spend more than 7,5k $

Not factory. I'm the third owner, I think it was the first owner who got the paint done.

It's an M4, not sure of model because added by second owner. It's full length so the passenger peg on that side had to be put on risers for it to fit. Pic is one of the CL photos when I bought it that shows what I mean.

Wait you plastidip intentionally temporarily? How long does it take/how much does it cost?

>7,5k $
Yea you can get a last get R1, or slightly used fireblade, easy to ride and good power, check ZX10R if you want to go track. ZX14r/Busa are good if you are doing highway blasts.

I wonder how many people in this thread will crash their bike REALLY REALLY bad.

Did you idiots know a helmet can't withstand the pressure from a fully loaded tractor trailer?

It will just squish like an egg and your brain literally blasts out.

I do everything myself.
Buy plastidip in rattle can form at $5 the can. Home Depot.
I remove the fairings and hang them off a tree.
A couple of light coats and it looks great.

They have plastidip clear coat too, but i skip that so the white dip gets dirty, i like he ratty look. And it makes the bike look more like a beater, so its less likely to get stolen I reason.

Holy fuck your yard looks like Detroit.

If you have the proper gear you should be good, I crashed at 60mph on the highway and got up and walked away because I was somewhat geared for it, I always fell doing 15mph and had a sprained ankle for a month because I was squiding..

Seller's yard not mine lol

My first "Real bike"

Dont feed the trolls please.

reminder

had a kawasaki ZX-6. i can assure you, you don't ride better after you've have a 'few beers'

> Proper Equipment

Who's that pokemon?

98 intuder vs800.

>Thinking if I wear a helmet I have a fucking grace aura around me of invincibility.
Lol, might as well stay indoors because outside too danger.

Ducati 899 Panigale.

Ducatis are italian trash bikes. Get an augusta or an aprilla if youre gonna go italian