Why do Japanese people commit suicide so much?

Why do Japanese people commit suicide so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Increased number of single people and lowering of family values.

they are one big disappointment, and they know it

Because they are going to their 2d waifus

They realize their anime isn't real.

>another thread dedicated to a question that can be answered in one post
Why can't you just take all your retarded questions to Google instead of here? These irrelevant threads slide all the good ones.

It's their honour and shame culture taken to the extreme, you're always loyal to your emperor or daiymo.

shitty working conditions
shamefuru disprays

Because Sup Forums has a unique slant and I would only look at yahoo answers if I wanted vague bullshit or reddit if I wanted snappy 'peer-reviewed' bullshit

They come to the realization that in life you just work and distract yourself until you die, no higher purpose.

I guess it's because they no longer have an emperor to serve, no higher Ideal to live and die for, now just endless consumption of entertainment and work. Kind of like all of us in the west, everything is stagnant.

seppuku restore famiry honor

I'd like to interject here for a moment and say that Japanese suicide rates are rather tame.

why don't (You) just star a qtddtot

overworked, too intense culture

short dicks, gay women, anime

The only thing Japanese people like doing more than killing Chinese people is killing themselves.

why don't british people commit suicide more?

Because why live?

Life is sux. Deal with it.

I know right. Upvote for sisa

Then they couldn't compete in the greatest British sport: whining.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

whiteys taking their women

It isn't taboo in their culture.

It's easy to deal with life when you have nigger blood swishing through your veins. It's like being drunk 24/7. Why do you think niggers never commit suicide?

It's because it is in their Jap DNA to kill themselves for the Emperor. No Emperor means no reason to live.

Because Nip Niggers think killing themselves saves face.

So you admit to being an attention whore faggot who browses reddit

Because they are the only country to get nuked TWICE by a superior country.

Why do people in other countries like living so much?

Their society is failing.

Standard of living is higher than what they can achieve because of huge population.

Average standard of living goes down the more people there are. Yet, the more people there are, the more the lower classes suffer. You rarely see the political class commit suicide outside of America in the 90's or Japan pre-modernization. They have a standard of living much higher than everyone around them, so they feel depressed.

Europe is heading the same way. Depression grips Denmark because standards of living are higher than what most people have.

subscribed to your webzone +1 good sir

They can't handle how cool we are

Seems like the dog was trying to save the fish.. Really makes you think, huh.

isnt it simple? will to live

you do not know why you are alive, who do you fight for, what you live for. this all is thanks for jewish propaganda machine that has gone unchallenged for many many years, destroying history that gave reason to live, a reason to be powerful humanbeing

spirits of men must be restored, to counter the darkness that the jews and pro communists represent

Japan is #2 in coolness, behind us.

UK #3. Gotta love our pa.

Why do bears shit in the woods?

Really
makes
you
think

[spoiler]huh[/spoiler]

Whoes complaining?

`Translation: I don't want to veer off from my hugbox echo-chamber and need things spoonfed to me

lack of immigrants and BBC

you have high estrogen levels and should shut the fuck up

Amen brother.

How about whenever you have a question you either Google it, or read a book. Teanigger.

Why are you Finns so spiritual?

they don't have weed

>no job
>no gf

pick both

Maybe being BTFO'd in WWII and now, America still controls them too much, they can't recover their pride. /pulled from ass

Last I checked worst gooks overtook nips on the suicide leaderboards

I dunno. Tradition and deep roots to our country. Nothing is more beautiful than going into a nearby forest and just pondering how your ancestors once walked there.

Because Japanese culture is:

ALL-THE-FUCK-ABOUT WORKING OBSSESIVELY UNTIR YOU DIE. BLAEK? YOU WANT BLAKE? HOW ABOUT I BLAKE YO NECK YOU RAZY PEES O SHEET. WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK UNTIL YOUR VELLY SOAR SPIRRS OUT OF YO NOSTRIRS YOU RAZY IMPUNDENT PIG DOG. YO WANT 'DECOMPLESS'? HOW BOUT I DECROMPLESS YOUR DICK WITH THIS HAMMEL, WHO YOU TINK YOU ARE? RAZY LOUND-EYE AMELICAN WANNABE? SREEP IS FO RAZY GAIJIN. I DONT GIVE A FUCK, FEEP WORKING KEEP WORKING KEEP WORKING KEEP WORKING. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YO SUFFELING FLUM 'CHLONIC SREEP DEPLIVATON' I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR CHIRDLEN FOGOT WHAT YO FACE ROOK RIKE, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MAITAIN HEARTHY PSYCHE. YO GET ASS BACK TO WULK O I GUT YOU WITH 18 INCH FISH KNIFE YO RAZY LOUND-EYE GAIJIN WNNABE, DISHONOR ON YO AN FAMEREE FO HUNDLED GENELATIONS YO RAZY PIECE OF CRAP BANZAI.

....so yeah, by the time you're 40 you're completely psychologically burnt out.

Suicide leader board is commonly switching up between the top 5, which are Finland, Denmark, Japan, South Korea, and Canada.

Suicide rates have actually been dropping for three years straight, they're really tackling the idea that you can't discuss your problems.

lol memes

Why do we always hear about how bad suicide is in Japan and so little about the countries in which it is actually worse?

Pic related

Now it looks like the JIDF is here, stupid timing.

Small cocks

On top of everything that's already been said, men are emasculated and their military is pretty much non-existent. It's happened in Europe and it's happening in the US now.

your country IS a meme

>military

It's constitutionally limited to a self defense source, Article 9 of the constitution.

>be American
>get shot
>call others a meme country.

kek.

>Scotland higher than Japan

My guess as to why is they are insincere and maintain an angsty teen mentality throughout life which means they scoff at hopeful thinking.

>tfw india is on 11th number worldwide on suicide rate by country
Glad to know I am not the only suicidal cunt in this third world country

Korea is basically the Ireland of Asia, might be on to something here.

They disgrace to famiry so they commit sudoku

Same reason hungarians kill themselves,they hate their asian genes

social pressure
economic pressure
family pressure

basically boils down to socioeconomic pressures and unrealistic demands from women, hence we have 50 year old virgins with body pillows and dress like little school girls.

People laugh at these old guys but in reality these people have a weak mind, they are mentally unstable and the current modern economic pressures have given them only one way out. Digital unrealistic love which leads them to a solitary life outside their social circle, if any really.

Westerners have it easy, Asians in some parts of Asia have it pretty hard but at least we can drink in the street without having a ticket, or jaywalk without being beaten by the cops :V

So basically
>Japanese / S. Koreans kill themselves because of too much work
>Lithuanians kill themselves because of too little work
?

Oh and btw my relative went on a trip to Japan for work purposes. From what i heard from him, it must be their work culture.
People don't even work a lot of the time over there, they just dick around and try to spend the time. Also nobody leaves before 10 pm, they have 12+ hour workdays easily, with much of the time spent daydreaming and taking to other employees. Why not complete your work early and go home?
Japanese workplaces are like pressure cookers, streaming all over the place ready to explode, the pressure is fucking immense

guilt because emoji cancer got out of japan

>People don't even work a lot of the time over there, they just dick around and try to spend the time.

Some people do this to rack up OT, but

>Also nobody leaves before 10 pm, they have 12+ hour workdays easily, with much of the time spent daydreaming and taking to other employees.

If I'm not busy with a rush project, I'm out the door at quitting time, same as my coworkers.

>Why not complete your work early and go home?

Most people do, they have families. Busy periods suck, but we get OT pay for it.

>Japanese workplaces are like pressure cookers, streaming all over the place ready to explode, the pressure is fucking immense

Like the pressure when you finally let go in the designated shitting street?

They work to get enough money to go crazy on one holiday then suicide after it.

>be Japanese
>kill self
>can't call others a meme country

Suicide rates are falling, I posted about that, but I guess the Zika makes it hard for you to read.

I'd bet there's a 7-1 chance that suicide doesn't skyrocket once the Failympics are done.

Lad,I want Brazil to fail,you don't understand,the harder it fails,the harder my dick gets.

And then,when civil war finally comes,we will make Hueland great again.

They're smart enough to realize that life is ultimately pointless and that death is a better alternative to a lifetime of misery.

>again

Well,you're one to know,since so many of you Nips settled here.

"The British only colonized India because it was great, not just for land and resources."

In 2008 the government paid hues to leave if they promised to never come back.

Except that India had history and a "proper" government for ages.

Brazil is a new world colonial nation,two completely different situations.

>In 2008 the government paid hues to leave if they promised to never come back.
Only people that actually go to your miserable island are Nips that came from there anyway,why dont you keep them?

>why dont you keep them?

Too many monkeys in the zoos.

Your zoos are full with nips?

I thought they werent breeding and killing themselves already,odd,but dont worry,we got 1.500.000 surplus nips for you to take back,we got your back.

That feel when humans are no longer capable of this kind of pointless empathy.

I'd be easier if you just killed yourself instead of dying in the collapse that their leaving could collapse. Like in South Africa.

>I'd be easier if you just killed yourself

Sorry,but Im not japanese.

I heard that every time some one gets murdered they call it a "suicide", to make it look like homicide statistics are "low".

is this true ?

Well, a gang will get you soon, going by the averages.

>I heard that every time some one gets murdered they call it a "suicide", to make it look like homicide statistics are "low".

They've reported a couple of murders recently, so I'd say no. There's probably some fudging when it's an embarrassing death (like David Carridine, except we all found out)

Of course japan doesn't have firearm-related deaths,all of your guns are deep into tokyo bay,mr.toothless dog.

Japs literally thought they could conquer the world in the 40s. They failed. They got nuked. Then in the 60s and 70s they tried to succeed within the current system, and did pretty well, but realized it was empty. Now they are like Americans who can't invade some shitstain every decade to vent their hatred of humanity. So instead they all kill themselves.

When being outside isn't risking your life, you don't worry about weapons too much.

You nips are not afraid of risking your lives,since you already end your existance before you can even get to that.

Look everyone, a Brazillian is trying to into philosophy!

What a pathetic weak response,why did I expect anything other than that from a nip,sad!

Yes, Brazil has won so many wars. That's why that Nigger Spanish you speak is used all over South America, the worst America.

Also,

>Japanese philosophy
>"If you slip on a banana peel while walking in the middle of the street,go home,write a poem,and fucking gut yourself you fucking loser,top kek,muh honor"

There it is! He finally went desperate to a point he started posting chinese cartoons! Japan is a mess.

Pic related,its you right now.

Also may I remind you that Brazil has been at war with its neighbours many times,and never lost a war,we were threatned by the Brits during their strongest years and we did not back down,we kicked out the Dutch by ourselves,we pushed the French out of Rio,while Japan is forever cucked by the US,stay mad.

So is Europe via Islam.

>Posts Porky Pig, the most recent cultural import to his country.

Why don't you post a Brazilian cartoon, like "Adventures Dying in a cross fire in the Favela "?

"Grr! Me mad! Oook Ack! Japan suicide meme, despite other evidence above in this thread!"

>Beats people in wooden shoes
>Pretends his monkey house would last 5 seconds against the US

There's so much mad in your response it's unreal. I'd say to try harder, but I know that's your best effort, like when you played against Germany.

You're that exact same fucking nip that I keep seeing in a lot of threads I read. You're always having a fight with some Brazilian or China-man. Fucking hell, just how?

Something something oil and rubber.

Brazilians are too retarded to stop when they're beat, they just flail like a Zika baby on a power line.

Even the Mexicans in a different thread today knew when to quit.

I usually don't see Chinese posters, so that's not me.