I'm thinking of doing acid again soon and I'm having a hard time thinking of any rational argument to stop me...

I'm thinking of doing acid again soon and I'm having a hard time thinking of any rational argument to stop me. Take your best shot though, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no... don't do it OP think of the whatever is important to you etc. etc.

kek

the acid will tell you whether or not it was a good idea, I say go for it

Actually I thought of a good reason myself. If I do it and have a bad trip I'll have no one to blame but myself.

Beware of evil spirits.

Have fun, keep it light, make sure you know exactly who you're going to be around. If possible, keep ativan, xanax, or valium on hand to stop a bad trip.

see

After some fucked up experience i no longer believe in mysticism and feel its all hallucination (even religion, and other, non drug induced spiritual experiences).

Im scared of what another trip would do to that theory.

M K U L T R A
K
U
L
T
R
A

A lot of crazy shit is sold as acid nowadays.

If this is the case doesn't that take the agency out of my own hands?

I know that part of me says that acid as a cultural force is making me feel pressured to do it but i dont feel any esoteric feelings about it.

I'm very conflicted because I really want to do it but i desperately can't afford to be mentally fucked again.

Why would you do something if you don't know why you're doing it?

With meth and pot, you do them for the euphoric effects, meth keeps you hyperfocused for extended periods of time, and pot makes stupid things amusing.

But why does anyone do acid?

It's all about entering the mystery of the unknown and the chaotic. Something about transcending our every day patterns and neurosis, if only for just long enough to observe them and understand what cuases them.

you could always do it at a better time and place. You might waste the acid by not having a perfect set and setting

thanks user

I used to do acid somewhat frequently, but never massive doses at once, so I figured I'd be okay. And I probably was, but now that I'm getting a little older and my vision is getting worse I can't help but wonder if it's just natural aging or a slight bit of HPPD (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder) thrown in there too.

This is possible. Im thinking about doing it at a hippie festival in big sur, and thats pretty much THE setting to do it, so if i dont have a good time Ill probably go down in a fireball and take the whole hippie community with me.

some alphabet soup that is sold as acid, why bother, just grab you 1/5 of whisky if you want to drown out the world for a bit, at least you will most likely wake up and not suffer no extreme side effects aside from a hangover.

Your ancestors would be ashamed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogen

people who take psychedelics often compare the trips to a religious experience

But you can't demonstrate those experiences aren't completely illusory; a result of chemical disturbances which are fucking with your perception of events.

But if you're doing acid to re-assure yourself of beliefs you already had in the first place, then whatever, I guess.

they died for my right to do shit like this

HPPD

holy shit dude.....

I have this.

I was actually hospitilized for this and never got that diagnosis, just "drug induced psychosis"

i wasn't even on acid, just had smkoed way too much weed. I still get it pretty frequently.

Scary.

What ever floats your boat.

>Take some drugs to make you have fake deep experiences.
>Watch anime to get fake 2d waifu
>Faceberg to chat with your fake friends

We can put you in a box so you never have to do anything real again. Bonus: when you die, we just need to dig a hole.

It's really hard to convince people its a good idea.

What's pretty spectacular about it is that even within the first couple of seconds you realize its unnatural but your brain starts to adapt to the idea of it, and then you try to stay empirical as your thoughts are cross examined by the drug, then you float down stream

Define real homeboy.

>HPPD from weed

was it all real weed or did you try spice as well?

why not?

acid doesn't kill you.

as long as you aren't mentally weak it makes you stronger.

>smoked way too much weed
>hppd

Your condition is caused by allowing your thought processes to be completely hijacked by stimulus.

Believing that drugs expand the mind is a Jewish plot to make you fuck up your mind permanently with drugs. Look at Joe Rogan. You think that kid is on "a higher plane of existence", or just a degenerate faggot?

No, i've done acid in the past, but i smoked way too much weed a couple years later after having been perpetually depressed and stressed from my last acid trip and it all blew up in my face. I was totally beyond reality. It was hell on earth, utterly terrifying. I wasn't in control of my thoughts at all, just my body. I ended up in in the hospital and when i got their i just fucking lost my mind. I pissed myself, I punched my dad in the face when he came to see me (super lightly, it was all weirdly symbolic actions that I knew were illusiory but were so convincing and scary i went along with them anyways) and I saw this girl who I thought was the girl of my dreams (this girl i had been obsessed with at school or had "fallen in love with") i thought this other girl in the psyche ward was THIS other girl who i fell for because she had the same big ass and face and body, but her head was shaved and she looked at me with this super weird look on her face. And it thought it was her so i started walking towards her and in my head this EXTREMLY loud and agressive voice just screamed "RAPE HER" and i sort of lunged towards her out of utter fear and she looked shocked and recoiled and i instantly stopped and ran away but fuck i was fucked up.

Now i don't know if the acid is the only way to get out of this existential hell hole or it will fuck me bad again.

this is probably true but i don't know what to do about it

kek if you still think you have free will than you haven't learned the ultimate lesson yet

>muh drug experiences are real

Have you ever witnessed the sunrise from the peak of a mountain summit? Thats the type of real that stays with you the rest of your life. I dont give a fuck what you waste your life (and money) on, and I dont give a fuck if you have convinced yourself your drug induced mental states are real. I'm just hoping to convince people to not become degenerates.

Stay aware of it.

Have you ever seen the point of the sum of all energy coalescing on itself?

Real is whatever you want it to be.

see
also after this all happened i took a semester off to recover. When i went back to school i COMPLETELY started over mentally and just revaluated every moment from ground zero trying to make every objectivly right desicion I could. I did my homework way before it was due, took a shitload of classes, worked out extremely hard at the gym every day, and then at the end of the symster I got talked into doing summer school by my dad, and got put in a dorm with a 10/10 portugese chick and a 10/10 indian chick and this black dude who was a chef in afghanistan for the army and your sterytoipcial nigga but in the end there was nothign wrong with him. BUT there was so much sexual tension that i finally lost it and downed a bunch of pills and then said if someone didnt get me help i was going to stab the black dude with a knife.

This was after a semester of no weed.

Now i smoke weed and juggle between feeling mentally exhausted and having lots of good insights into what happened and what is happening now. So much of it i still have no idea what the fuck was going on.

Thats why im so scared about doing it again, but i fear i dont know how to control msyelf to avoid it.

You shouldn't do it because jews.

but I am jew according to people who give a shit about bloodline.

You are using drugs to escape. If that's the mentality you enter into them with, it's easy to lose yourself.

Absolutely. There's all kinds of stuff in my life I don't have the courage or power to face so I feel like i HAVE to escape some how out of necessity. Where are you suppose to get courage you don't have?

Well in that case you should shoot up and overdose promptly please.

If you have a panic attac or bad trip do NOT go fetal
Play a happy song and sing along it will break you out of the negativity

I personally would say only do it to binaural beats while meditating

>Where are you suppose to get courage you don't have?

You are asking the right questions, at least. Don't dwell so much on your negative perceptions, you are a lot better off than you see.

why?

There are no rational arguments against it. You won't get physically nor mentally addicted (unless you're the type that gets addicted to stupid shit). Happy tripping faggot.

What the fuck?

Are some type of heroin intellectual?

Sure why not

Thanks

It's speculated that the burning bush moses wrote about in stone or whatever was what caused the whole Abrahamic debacle. DMT being released and then Moses gettin fucking turnt and seeing GOD.

those are cool nun-chucks hanging from the junkies doorknob

Because Jews are parasites who suck off other stronger hosts. Aways playing victim and promoting multiculturalism in white nations while at the same time expecting security and aid.

my theory is the burning bush was some arab farmers ganja crop which got struck by lightning which got moses
blazed as fuck.

Just don't be pic related

but I don't know what you're getting at
what to what?

No, and you didnt either Moonbeam Queefsnatcher. PCP is more real than any trip, at least those faggots actually jump off buildings to achieve flying sensations.

Not my fault america let my ancestors in. I didnt choose to be jewish or to be born here.

Just do it in a safe environment when you have no important things to do

all this good advice.

Thanks pol

try: not being able to think rationally.

also btw parasites just exist in nature its not just "the jews" your assignment of parasitism being 'bad" is your problem. Let me know when you come up with a reason that overrides a persons instinct to survive.

Nice blog you fucking edgy faggot.

Well that's kind of the point. I have done way to much rational processing and my body and the rest of my brain is unable to assimilate it all and react. Too many opportunities.

its your body. why should other people tell you what to do or not do to it? grind up a rock and snort it if you want to im not gonna stop you

;) thanks

Sup Forums is very ideologically diverse

That's an anecdotal argument. Christianity has too many verifiable truth-claims to be a hallucination.

These are all stoner theories based on absolutely nothing.

yeah i was joking, dunno if the other guy was.

Sorry bro, didn't mean to be sacrilegious.

People are so retarded and misinformed about psychedelic drugs. If there's one thing to always be considered:
>Psychedelic drugs are not for everyone.
Bad trips are not real. Bad situations are, in fact, very real. Before you take a psychedelic think:
>1. Am I comfortable with this location?
>2. Am I comfortable with these people?
>3. Am I comfortable with the stimuli?
>4. Am I comfortable with myself?
>5. Am I comfortable with things that could "go wrong"?
>6. Do I understand the various effects of the specific drug I'm taking?
>7. Do I need someone a rational, sober individual who I trust deeply to watch over me?
>8. Do I understand dosing?
>9. Do I understand psychedelics effect everyone differently?
>10. Do I understand that anti-psychotics/benzodiazepenes can stop or reduce the the effects of this drug if I don't prepare?
>11. Have I prepared?

I researched psilocybin cubensis for days before I took them my first time. I took the same dosage (2g dried) 5 times of the same strain and each time took the same exact 'precautions' (see no. 11). Twice with friends, three times by myself. I did the same with LSD. Probably around 80ug (advertised as 100ug). It was underwhelming and I couldn't fall asleep until 4pm despite the trip ending around 7am, still unsure if it was the LSD or just afterglow effects. Second time was better, around 150-200ug. Took it right in the morning during a walk in the sunlight. I was making some food as my trip began and felt as if my thoughts were splitting in an uncomfortable way. A friend came over and tripped with me, likely saving me from myself. I had quite a bit of friends over throughout the day and overall the trip went well from that point on.

The moral of the story is, psychedelic drugs are not toys. Life will never be the same, not that you would know (if you ended up taking a psychedelic drug).

Based on some bushes that grow in the area that release DMT in amounts that could potentially induce a trip. Just kidding, I don't know if such a bush exists. Just like god.

>Have you ever witnessed the sunrise from the peak of a mountain summit?
Yes, on acid.