Tell me all the Things you've done to women, against their will

Tell me all the Things you've done to women, against their will.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kU3Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've gone down on 3 different girls while they were blackout drunk. One of them more than once.

i've spoken to one

The usual ass touching in the street.

I have taken creepvids of both of my stepdaughters taking shower.

I came on multiple times in the eldest (18yo) one panties, shampoo bottle, tootbrush...

Forgot to say: Have found myself eating other men's cum out one of them, too.

Mind to show the vids?

You've never been caught or anything?

i refused to take out the garbage once

Did you knew them? Did you have their Trust?

being born

Cruel

ew faggot, did u enjoy it?

Why would you say smth. like that?

my parents don't love me, and I have never been in contact with a girl for more than 15 minutes except for a job interview.
so this is the only thing bad I could have done to women I think

First girl, no. I was wandering home drunk, she was drunk outside her home, we got talking. Went inside and she passed out. We became friends after though.

Other 2, yeah.

Sure, after the initial shock. I'm bi.

Well, thats fucking cruel. Are you sure they don't Love you? And Why?
What do you think is the reason, that you've got so few Contact to a Girl?

there was this drunk chick at a party. she wanderd outside and passed out in a dark alley. so i took her phone unlocked it (no pass) send a text to her friends where she was and couldn t help myself so i took a shit on her face

How does it Feel to so smth like that to them without them knowing? Did you Take Pics for Memory?

And at the other girls Home, die you Take a Souvenir like a Bra or undies?

you sick fuck

pretty sure yes, but that doesn't mean they hate me, they just don't care about me, and I'm ok with this. I was sent to a mental institution back when I was 17, and haven't seen them ever since ( 26 now ) , neither them nor me tried to call each other.
Well I've never been interested in grills that much, I don't care about grills, and since it's easier to befriends guys I never tried to get in touch with a girl

Hey you! Unhand that Hot-Topic cover of Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

Wow, thats Another Kind of Cruel. I guess she can consider herself lucky.

nice trips

holy shit, i was watching a video that mentioned Sabrina at the same time as you posted this.

I don't understand what you want from me

Well, I Think this is okay then.

its not that i am some kind or creep orso. after that checked myself in to mental hospital

Feels pretty good man, all of them got nice and wet in their sleep. No pics, just got on with doing my thing. I used to have a thong but got rid of it a while back.

My girlfriend is bipolar and eats a shit ton of meds which make her sleep like a corpse. She would often refuse sex early in our relationship, but I always just waited until the meds kicked in and fuck the shit out of all her holes.

Although through the years it lost its thrill.
Thinking of selling her limp body though... Might bring in some cash, she's pretty hot

it is

Any kind of pics to share bro?

Yes. Pics. Pics now.

Does she know you do it? I mean, how can she not? My girl's ass is sore for days after I fuck it.

You've got some Pics?

I've heard a lot of Storys from Guys penetrating Sleeping girls, but i just cant Imagine them Not Waking up.

Would you do it again or Maybe go further if there would be another opportunity?

kek'd

This thread appeals to my interests. I want to do this to my wife because I think the ultimate control would be a real thrill.

how did you get away with it? whered you hide the cam?

I fully intend to keep doing it :D

Further how? :P

With enough alcohol or drugs, it's very possible to do it without waking her up.

Why is the odd word capitalized man, what's going on there

Literally the definition of beta faggot

I like eating cunt mate, what's the issue?

Grabbed this chicks ass under her skirt at a concert
Then went throughout the crowd doing the same to multiple other girls. Got a few handfuls of titties too.

I used to use my friends mothers hands to jerk off and a few time fingered her while she was asleep.
one day she was asleep in the front room and pulled out my cock and started to use her hand and had a massive earg to cum in her mouth so as im about to cum I slowly rasied up and as I came I came in her mouth "driped it in" and some splashed on her tits.
OMG best day ever she never knew.
Pic not related

I do have pics but she has a lot of tattoos that would out her pretty easily, and I'm too much an oldfag to know that shit might come back to you. I do have some close up vids that I could convert though. You don't see her sleeping in those unfortunately.

Don't think she knew the first couple of years, might have suspected when she woke up with a couple of loads inside of her. I was pretty careful when anal though, but that shit gets more relaxed when sleeping. Just lube that shit up fam! I was more nervous she would shit all over me tbh.
I finally told her, day after she fell asleep a couple of times when sexing as the meds started to kick in and I kept going and she didn't mind. After that it wasn't as fun any more. Just like fucking a consenting corpse.

Al Franklin back at it again.

maybe he is exhausted, happens to me sometimes, already thinking ahead and in my head i'm already at a word that needs to be capitalized etc, doesn't happen when writing in English.
going to sleep now myself.

raped my first girlfriend. We talked it out and dated for a couple more years

It is because I'm from a not english speaking country and my Phone trys to autocorrect the shit out of what im writing. But the Autocorrect is in my mother Language and I've already a hard Time trying to Keep the Text english. And Also im to Lazy to Change the capital letters

Kek

in middle school, i did my first girlfriend in the woods behind the school. i had a solid foot of height on her, so i overpowered her quickly. she didn't scream, prolly was too shocked

Treated them like I expected them to have the same agency and responsibility as any other adult I interact with. It really pisses some of them off.

I’ve never let this happen but I also get turned on with the whole cuck thing. My wife is passed out and I let some random (clean) dude OR even a friend do whatever he wants to her.

Not any of those other anons, but you seem pretty cool Sup Forumsro. Where you from?

Ask Al Franken, he's a real molestor

keek

Talk to them, be around them, you know existed in their presence. They seem to hate it.

>she didn't scream, prolly was too shocked
Prolly wondered why you kept trying to stick a tampon in her.

Fuck.

Well, thanks.

I'm from germany

Here u go. It was a glorious morning... No penetration pic though, I'll see if I can get those webms

Why do you think so?

there's no pic faggot

In my teens I tipped over a portaloo with a girl a couple years younger than me inside it. Onto the door, too.

i boke up with one^^

I fartraped like 500 women.

>fartraped
I'll take things that aren't real for 500 Alex.

Shit wouldn't upload.
Here imgur.com/a/kU3Wg

...Why?

Knicked step sis' laptop while it was unlocked, found mountains of teasing pics and a few nudes off her photo album, copied them all onto my phone, put the laptop back, job done.

ask them out

>imgur.com/a/kU3Wg

it's a legit ass pic

I was in the next one over and thought I heard someone moaning in there. Guess she was masturbating or something. This was at high school when the normal toilets were getting renovated.

This is her. Would anyone enjoy that?

I just did and it's not a bait
here's the pic

You could just highlight it, right click and choose open in new tab.
Or is that too many steps as well?

This

I would. Can we see the front?

Again: I like going down, your problem with that is...?

Post?

I've not focused my life on her and treated he like a pricess

Post them plx

I need a face.
But yeah, who wouldn't enjoy that body?

Suit yourself then. I fucking tried to upload that 3 times and had to make it smaller but it still didn't work. Oh well, I have an ass waiting to be molested in my bed. Good night faggots. I'll try to upload some webms tomorrow

Any more stories of her?
Is she kinda hot?

You get the idea...

Want some sweet pics I took of this slut while she was sleeping in my bed? I knew her growing up and then she became a stripper- so one night I fucked her brains out and ate her pussy lake crazy. She was pretty drunk..

I’d make her cum so many times even before I got my dick inside her

Went on a date with a bitch started fucking around and then wanted to stop but I was hard and horny so I forced it in her pussy and fucked her while she cried

Go ahead sir

Looks hot. Tits?

Would really like to see that undressed.

Respect them

Did that make you feel good?

Please be more

how do you feel about being a rapist

>beta
>eating pussy
Yeah. No.