Countries you unironically hate when shitposting about

Fuck Britain and fuck the British. I hate you all so god damned much. There isn't an ounce of irony in my insults and arguments, you are vile and your country will fall in my lifetime and this will be
>mfw

brits and americans

I'm okay with you hating us as long as you hate the British.

I honestly sometimes fantasize about America and Britain's relations breaking down to the point war is declared and I get to join the military. I hate Brits so fucking much I shake with rage sometimes remembering that they exist.

Are you that same shit animeposter who tried this thread a few days ago with a longer list of cunts?

Die Nigel I fucking hate you so much.

No one cares what you think of anyone faggot

No one cares about your irrelevant country you inbred pink West British slime.
Pakistan may liven your shithole up, honestly. Die.

>You're pink and pure!
I'm offended

Your pink and not White you inbred heathen

Do you even know what "West British" means you thick fucking plastic twat?
>Hurr durr I read it in my generals now I'm going to use it to look cool to my irish brothers xdddd
You are the absolute fucking cancer of this board, worst posters by a square mile, go get raped and die from a preventable disease obese sharterfag

You make honest to God niggers look White with your chimp outs, Nigel. You're a dying race that can't stop breathing soon enough. I've never seen a single good post with that faggy Union Jack attached to it. Kys

Are you that same anime poster from Sup Forums? Disgusting

no need to get mad, curry fags will take care of them white jews

>You make honest to God niggers look White with your chimp outs
Just learnet English Pedro?

And I thank Catholic God for that.
Native speaker, Whiter than you could hope to be, inbred.

agree. they are as bad as Sup Forumsacks. literally almost all of their """humor""" always contains actual animosity or angst in a different way from Sup Forumsacks. it even cant work as irony or satire but be just unfunny. and they suddenly call someone out for no reason. just curious, why most of them always get so butthurt. maybe brexit drives them like that.

Also relevant

You're the single worst tripfag on this board and I'm convinced you're mentally ill

For a tripfag he sure is missing something important, like, I dunno, a trip or something?

Stupid inbred Anglo cunt..

have no idea what you are talking about. i think you always emphasize that kind of derogatory/insult word too much
you look like as if you only can talk that way to me

I unironically want Poland to be wiped off the map.

france

>People literally sit in their rooms all day making themselves furious at the thought of a populated land mass existing

Every day we stray further from god's light.

I'm not in my room when I do it though

This is a great post and you should feel proud.

I don't hate any country

I love everyone but the brits

Don't you want to be comfortably furious?

Get help you fucking nutter, no one thinks you

You're Japanese*

Fucking proof read you chav, this isn't an irc.