Fleshlight has some weird stuff on it, but the inside is still like new...

Fleshlight has some weird stuff on it, but the inside is still like new. Had it stored for a couple of months without use. How do I clean this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm378393.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just fungus

Also have tried to scrub with warm water and soap for very little improvement.

boiling water

you'll get sepsis of the dick and die

Mold. Kill it with BLEACH!!!

Pretty sure that would fuck up the material no?

Those are cock worm eggs.

Icyhot.

yeah bleach will fuck it up. so will alcohol. you will have to boil it.

post pics

A reddit post is saying that there's no way to clean this fully to a safe degree and that I should be scrapping and buying a new one

Mold. It will never come off. Scrap it and chalk it up to a lesson learned. Clean it after use. Boiling, antibacterial soap, etc.

throw it away

>Just fungus.
Depending on the type it's a small issue or potentially life threatening.
Dunk it in rubbing alcohol for a while and put it in the dishwasher afterwards.

Inside the flashlight too?

>antibacterial soap
This stuff only belongs in hospitals, regular soap is more than sufficient unless you wanna make sure your home and belongings become the breeding ground to multi resistant super bugs.

Same thing happened to mine, I just ended up throwing it out. It's honestly not that good anyway... way too much maintenance and cleanup when I could just rub one out in 3 minutes and be done with it.

Antibacterial soap kills the bacteria and spores that grow into the nasty shit on OP's toy, newfriend.

just borrow your friend's fleshlight

>newfriend.
No u!
Aside from that, using antibacterial soap is overkill.
That's like using a flamethrower on your house to get rid of termites.

Test

It's being used on a place you shove your cock into. A little precaution is wise.

Your body has an ecosystem of germs user, if you kill all of them not only do you expose yourself to a higher risk of infection, you also make a competition free environment for multi-resistant super germs to evolve.

Welcome to the club. Just leave it outside to dry for a couple days, the bacteria will die if it lacks moisture. The stuff will still be on there, but it will be dead and therefore not dangerous

Clean it with rubbing alcohol. Generally all you should use on a fleshlight is water - soap and other cleaning products will fuck it up if used constantly. But in this case you clearly need to go the extra mile.

In future, get an airtight box to store it in, and don't leave it hanging out to dry, just put it straight back as soon as you've cleaned it. That should keep the mold off.

Fucking dirty hippy. Toy manufacturers recommend antibacterial soap. Go hug a tree, fuck some dirt, then eat the first toadstools you find.

By the way, this happens because you don't take the sleeve out of the case when you wash it and then you just put it away without drying the inside of the case. So there will be moisture in there for days, which forms mold. After you're done fapping, take the sleeve out of the case and let it dry overnight, then put it back in.

Thats called mold you dumb shit

Here, read what the fda has to say on it fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm378393.htm

>just leave your sex toy outside to dry
Fantastic idea.

>being this desperate sticking your dick in mold

There's quite a difference between washing your hands and washing a thing like that, so that article is pretty much irrelevant

Boiling water kills fungi and germs as well.
Germ phobes like you are the reason we have multi resistant diseases that kill immunodeficient people.

That's what you get for being a lazy piece of shit and not cleaning after use.

The fucking fleshlight will melt if you put it in boiling water you dumb shit

soak it in vinegar
then wash soap

Well 60 degrees celsius(140 degrees Fahrenheit) will do the trick too.

"Hi, I'm a stupid, dirty hippy who's more worried about the environment than keeping mold and fungus off my sex toys. Wanna have unsafe sex with me? Don't mind those sores."

store in a dry place.

You seem really worked up user, perhaps you should get some cognitive behavioral therapy for that germ phobia of yours.

I also got a fleshlight, never dealth with those kinds of black spots though

you dry the sleeve outside the case right?

Black mold. Very toxic. Throw it out.

put in dishwasher set it to sanitase

I want to know how I know you're from the giant city and have never been in the countryside? I bet you carry around a hand sanitizer and use it every time you touch a doorknob like a little faggot

I bought a fleshlight a long long time ago, and because I don't use it for very long periods of time, I had same issue...

you should know how to clean it, if you read any of the material that they send you about maintenance.

rubbing alcohol, and then just rinse, use baby powder to absorb moisture in future so this doesnt happen (keep it dry and this wont happen, rinse it with water and dry it after every use... use a big plastic chopstick with a handkerchief wrapped around it to dry the inside after rinsing after uses, and use baby powder for longer storage periods).

I gotta admit, that is a pretty funny response.
You're still being a hysterical cunt who are irrationally afraid of germs though.

this is what's on your dick right now, throw that fucking thing out, or continued using it and let evolution work it's magic.

who is*

I use a tenga flip hole from Amazon. It's like a fleshlight but improved in every way by the Japanese, and much easier to clean. You're welcome

Won't the baby powder form clums and shit

If you can see mold' its already too late. Mold only appears when the spore count is sufficient. There are mold veins going all through that thing now.

not if its dry... the baby powder is meant for long term storage.... to clean up those spots, you need the rubbing alcohol, it should of said as much in the stuff they tell you about maintenance, the rubbing alcohol will kill the fungus, and won't harm the rubber..

baby powder helps keep the surface like new, because it will help keep the rubber dry, and stop it from sticking itself on the surface, and tearing itself... but the baby powder is a storage solution, its not helpful while your planning to use it in the short-term.