Atletico Madrid

>England:
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester United
Manchester City
Tottenham
Leicester RIP Mememagic (I'm not sure if they will become great again)

>Italy
Juventus
Milan
Internazionale Milan
Rome
Lazio
Fiorentina
Napoli

>Germany
Bayern Munich
Borussia Dortmund
>(I'm not sure, but in germany)
Schalke
Bayern Leverkusen
Leipzig

>Portugal
Porto
Benfica
Sporting

>Russia
Spartak
CSKA
Zenit

>France
PSG
Lyon
Monaco

>Ukraine
Shakhtar
Dynamo Kiev

The top teams in Spain are the best.
But the mid table and lower tier teams from England are stronger.

>Spain
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid

Where are Sevilla ,Athletic Bilbao ,Villarreal, Celta ,Valencia ,Real Sociedad ,Malaga ?

I thought of putting some of these, but as they are not winning from Barcelona and Real Madrid and I do not remember them earning international titles, I decided to remove them.

ye I also remember city tottenham leicester arsenal leipzig schalke leverkusen etc winning international titles

Zasca!

I include the teams that had more tradition in winning international titles or doing well in their home country championships, or are rich, or are doing well in their championships.

Sevilla Europa league ?

Okay, maybe I should have included Sevilla, but I already include Atletico Madrid, there are people who say that in Spain there is only Barcelona and Real Madrid.

>arsenal
>liverpool
>united
>city
>tottenham
>milan
>inter
>roma
>fiorentina
>dirtmund
>neverkusen
>schalke
>leipzig
>portugal
>russia
>ukraine

Hikikomori pls

I would say the reason why other European teams are better than English teams are cuz of the winter break.

Also Germany plays less league games than England.

No doubt though that mid table and shit tier English teams are better than their European counterparts.

Forgot the Dutch championship:
Psv
Ajax

Also forgot the Scotish, Celtic and Rangers.

In EPL the big 6 are really good and even the midtable teams can be competitive.

Barca and Real are the best teams in Europe, but all other team in La Liga (excluding Atletico) are pretty shit.

Italy, Germany and France only have Juve, Bayern and PSG.

Everything else is irrelevant.

So EPL is by far the strongest and most competitive league in Europe. Fact. You rarely see the big 6 beating midtable teams 7-1 or 6-2 like Barca and Real do every season.

No doubt though that mid table and shit tier English teams are better than their European counterparts.

It s a great lie coming from a great ignorant.

I think each league has its strengths, Spain has the best top teams in the world, no question about that. England is unpredictable at times and has the most teams competing for the title. Italy was once great and it's now rebuilding but needs to tie down its Italian players. Holland Is a great place for youth but they are struggling out of the league. Germany is the weakest in my opinion, Bayern's domination is bad for the league and them buying all opposition isn't good either.

>EPL delusion
Seriously stop it, it's a shit league in terms of quality

>Beating a team 6-0 to clinch your championship with 3 games to go for the 5th straight season

Zzzzzz

And they already bought two players from Hoffenheim.

>In EPL the big 6 are really good and even the midtable teams can be competitive

do you actually watch games or just play FIFA? sincerely curious

>Openly admitting that Spain has the best top teams in Europe.
>Ridicule teams in the league for not managing to cope playing against said teams.
The EPL is the most competitive, yes. But this says nothing about the mid table of La Liga. The EPL mid table is at best only slightly better than in Spain. The disparity comes from the gap in quality between the big teams and the mid table.

Sevilla could probably win the Premier.

this 2bh.

EPL fanboys always say but muh Shaqiri muh Lanzini as examples that midtable English teams have good players but Italian and Spanish (don't follow Bundes so I can't speak for them) have way better players than that in their midtable sides. Like Camacho, Belotti, Schick, Berardi, Acerbi, Cancelo, Ceballos, Fornais, Lucas Castro etc. etc.

>Beaten by Leicester

They were in shit form, the matchday before they drew against a team that have now been relegated and the matchday before that against a midtable team, after that Sevilla got hammered by Atletico and then drew against a side that has also been relegated now

Nah, they could dive, time waste by faking injuries and other theatralics, slomo walk off the pitch when subbed and ref swarm their way to consecutive FA Cups though.

And you're saying they would win the El with that dip in form?

what? i didn't say anything about that that was an ecuadorian mate

You're right, lmao. Sorry Janssen.

>Spaniard defending La Liga
Talk about delusion

I don't even play FIFA anymore and yes, I watch games every weekend. What is your point?

Don't be rude to fiore

OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS: EUROPEAN LEAGUES

1. Spain

POWER GAP

2. Germany
3. England
4. France
5. Italy

POWER GAP (from this point I won't watch your league, no matter how many times you ask

6. Portugal
9001. Denmark
9002. Turkey
90001. Russia
90002. Poland
90003. Bulgaria
The rest is beyond irrelevant

This is not debatable. If you disagree you eitheir:
a) Don't know about football
b) You are a fanboy
c) You are a contrarian

More like d) you are a butthurt cuck

>You rarely see the big 6 beating midtable teams 7-1 or 6-2 like Barca and Real do every season.
Yes, because the big 6 are not half as good as Barca/Real.

Put Watford at the Bernabeu and they'd ship 5 too

>Leicester didn't beat Sevilla and go out to leti after refball