S/fur

s/fur

I'm just a plain kinda guy. Simple stuff is what makes me happy, and I never really understood how making complicated foods taste good. Maybe I've just got shit taste, but I'm alright with that

Why live when I can never have a nice cheetah wife?

Hey man, that's all good. When I get drunk all I ever really want is a plain ass cheeseburger. Nothing but cheese, buns and burger.

Everybody likes different stuff to eat.

Aaaaand now I'm craving either McDonalds or Five Guys burgers. Also I don't know what I crave when I'm drunk cause I never drink anymore. Last time was the work christmas party and I wasn't drinking hard, and the time before that was when I drank most of a 26er in under a half hour

I always thought it was curious that ikea has restaurants

I had to go back today to return something and got a cinnamon roll on the way out

Now I want to go to an Ikea just for that reason alone. Shit I don't even know where the closest one is

Gotta be able to refill on your trek.

Sorry for doing it again.

nah you're fine
I'm just a bit distracted at the moment

Pizza is pretty common to crave. Really anything greasy and full of calories. I have Mcdonalds like twice a year at MFF with 8bit and it's always the best Mcdonalds ever

Probably not too far, major cities have them in a suburb usually.

Trips! Niggers!

I'm always craving pizza cause the 2 good places in town went out of business when Little Ceasers came to town. The only good places to get pizza are at least a 40 minute round trip, and I'm too lazy to drive that far for a pizza most days

Aw man that really blows, Little Caesars isn't really amazing. I can say I've been to a few places worth a 20 minute drive (or a flight) but that's still a long way to drive for a good pizza.

The only reason LC is doing so good is because its across the street from the towns highschool so all the students go for the ready made pizzas. When I went to HS I actually had to walk to the downtown and back in my 40 minute lunch which was enough time to order ahead, grab the pizza and eat some, then head back

Can we get something like pic related?

>lexi
more like legs-y

Dude.

eh

I can remember in high school a lot of kids would go to little caesars because it was so fast. Even if it sucked, it was cheap. I think the closest we had to people leaving campus to walk somewhere was to go to Taco Bell or the little burger joint down the street

Yea the LC shares the building with Subway, but everyone always gets pizza. Our town has very little in the way of fast food yet we have like 4 chinese restaurants. Makes no fucking sense. I wish we had a McDonalds or Wendys or something like that. Hell, only a year ago we finally got another gas station, and this one has pay at the pump, thank fuck

I wish these artists would hurry up just a bit...

Whomst are you waiting on?

I still need a WIP or sketch for your gift, I'm not sure if she's updated her trello at all

>this one has pay at the pump
Man that is a small town. Are the Chinese places at least take out?

A bunch... I have to keep a list now to even remember.
The worst though is when they give you a WIP that's nearly finished, then disappear again.

Oh yea, they all do take out. Only the one place has really good food, and even have a buffet with liver and onions on wednesday. The place is literally packed every wednesday. Also they have good cheese burgers for a chinese place. Yea, we now have 3 gas stations, one is a convenience store, one is at a dealership and isn't self serve and the last is a convenience store with the self serve

Sorry, but I just had to point it out.

Lol

Hi fuzzy people!

I'm surprised that last thread was still going when I woke up from my nap. Lots of good pics.

Shit, well then I can't wait to see them all, if they'll ever get back to you.

I think I only have one I'm still waiting on right now, since July. They've been good at disappearing.

Well at least they do takeout and one has a buffet. Sounds like eating out is pretty limited where you're at then.

The only thing the fandom is good at.

Yep, one normal restaurant does take out, but they aren't anything special, then there is the place that is just take out. Its meh, but used to be way better. Basically if I want anything decent I've gotta do at least a 40 minute round trip, which normally isn't bad but we've been having some serious winter storms up here. Supposed to be mild this week, but I'm still in no condition to drive

Beautiful! I love lots of golden blond hair.

Unfortunately it is.

Sounds like some good home cooking for a few weeks it is then.

Yep. My old man made pan fried steaks yesterday, I made a bunch of breakfast wraps, and stuff like that. Hell, I've gained back 3lbs in a week

Bleh.. now I'm getting tired...

Found a way to get around the 2mb limit.