Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Pedicure would be mandatory and reimbursed by the government.

God if you gonna post the same thread every day at least get new pictures. You posted this like fifty times FUCK OFF

bump

They would have to attend a few new classes a few times a week, which would include:
1.how to please with their feet
2.how to be expert cocksuckers

FUCK

OFF

Should have explained that "they" is referring to all hot girls.

what if they don't want to attend?

It's mandatory that they attend. If they don't want to, they will have to lean to keep it to themselves, or else they will be forced to perform these things under much harsher conditions.

what are the much harsher conditions?

eating a big bowl of eggs

They would have to attend these classes while being subjected to everything from bondage to public humiliation. They would be spitroasted and fucked in each hole until we're ready to bust all over their faces. But most importantly, they would have harsher oral and foot sessions.

bump

maybe they could be labelled as footslaves, and guys can vote on what shoes/socks she has to wear and how often she can change them

bump

still here?

Good idea, but this system of voting will have to extend to other things; such as how much oral training they should receive, and the way we want their feet to smell, since we will obviously be doing a lot of feet smelling.

what would be popular votes for what they wear and when they can wash, and how their feet smell?

I wouldn't make any laws, I'd just add a filter to dating apps that show if girls are into footplay.

Asian feet always look like they smell cheesy and vinegary.

is that a good thing?

Of course, what kind of pervert would prefer clean feet? If you lick a feet is to clean it.

asian girls should have limits on how often they can wash their feet a week

Not only asians, every other race should have their female feet dirty and cheesy.

asians especially though, how many times should they be allowed to wash their feet a week?

Only once.And they should not change their socks in the entire week.

I don't know, but I would hope that it would be knee high socks, that they wash their feet only a couple times a week, and that their feet will have a strong smell similar to sharp cheddar.

so many asian girls would protest that their feet will get too smelly

what laws would there be that pertain to feet smelling?