Trying LSD with a buddy of mine tonight, any tips Sup Forums?

Trying LSD with a buddy of mine tonight, any tips Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaJn3QqiIUc
hightimes.com/culture/what-is-fake-lsd-and-how-can-you-avoid-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck his dick while you guys are tripping
You'll merge consciousness' and you'll become better friends for it

Yeah, don't do it

Think about the demons

Just go for it

Have a good time my dude, would recommend having a place you can relax.
I didn’t really know what to expect when I first took it but you won’t see aliens or shit like that.
be prepared to see shit whirl and to think in a way which is totally unique and indescribable.

Go with the flow. Don’t resist urges to do thing s that myanotherwise seem stupid or nonsensical

Nice dubs, any reason why though?

Nah don’t do that shit unless you know you want to stay connected for the rest of your life.

Thats what i've heard, you don't really see things that aren't there, just distortions

and faces look a little funny sometimes. everyone in mines always have massive foreheads and a tiny lower jaw portion lol

Noted

Yeye, If you’ve ever done MDMA you can get bits of the euphoria and love for life you get on that.
It’s only different in that’s its pretty intense and also pretty long.
I’ve done pyschedlics 3 times, two of which LSD and they’ve all been fairly different. Mood and atmosphere have big impact.
also don’t worry about bad trips literally can’t imagine how they would of occurred to me on low doses

Make sure you buy everything you think you'll need so you don't end up in a 7-11 for an hour staring at the candy aisle.
Also if it's nice out go outside.

ignore him, he's retarded

never tried MDMA before, and im not taking a big does, just a single tab

Noted, gotta hit up a market before i go then lol

Do stuff you enjoy, be in a comfortable environment, have everything planned out beforehand

How long does it last? my buddy said a trip could last up to 12 hours

eat an orange or drink oj

>fasten your seat belt son

Write a list of questions for yourself to answer when high.

Meaning of life
What is life/death
Who am I
(and so on)
Enjoy

yeah, thats what most people are sayin, might go have a bonfire in the bush, and chill out there, i find it relaxing normally

nahh, one tab will just give you like some of the emotional portion or whatever and no visuals

That’s about right. You’ll be tripping hard for 6-8 hours then you’ll gradually come down for 4 hours

Don't take a big dose if you're feeling anxious right now

This, I didn’t really see any visuals on one tab though everything did look HD as fuck and a bit wavy. Smoking weed on one tab though.. that’s a different story.

you gotta make sure you stay positive

if you get too worried about having a bad trip you will probs have a bad trip so likewise if you just keep cool you'll have a good time

also I kind of had a weird sensation when tripping where I couldn't really tell if i needed the loo or not but my mates felt like that too so that's nothing out of the ordinary should it happen

do you know what strength the tab you're doing is? in my experience a trip in its entirety can be anywhere from 12-18 hours. the giggles come pretty early though and I've never laughed harder in my whole life

I really liked watching movies and things when tripping. Your mind just makes them into something else

finally for me with lsd yes there's visuals, but for me it's mainly a mind fuck. You just understand things in a different way and you can't keep the same train of thought for more than like twenty seconds

Have a room you can stay in all night, try and make sure no-one will bother you. Preferably turn your phone off.

Get some coloured lights, some weed if you're into that, and some chill music that you both like. Good idea to make the biggest playlist you possibly can so you don't have to worry about it.

And pay attention to the fact that almost everyone else in this thread is telling you the same thing.

Respect LSD and it'll treat you right.

Music is essential. I like glitch mob, avicii, shpongle, or Siamese dream.
Remember the 3 rules of tripping
You can't really fly
Sharp things cut
Fire burns
Make sure there is a female present who will show tits if bad vibes happen to save the trippers from the hospital or jail.
Glowstick necklaces are a must.
Just let go.

lsd can become a bit boring and frustrating once the visuals die down. just don't forget it will end and try to enjoy your new, temporary state of consciousness as the last of the drug gets broken down

Thanks for the tips, ill start making a chill playlist, so pretty much stay calm go into this with a positive and open out look. and it should go well

Don't fight it, let it take you. It can't hurt you.

And after about 12 hours, fap. It'll be the best fap of your life.

If you're into chill electronic music, get the Boards Of Canada discography and stick it on repeat. God tier trip music.

Yeah man. It'll be different to what you think it will be, it is for everyone, but it won't freak you out, go with the flow and let the music take you places.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaJn3QqiIUc

Thanks for the music, this groups pretty chill, it reminds me of lofi

Sounds good, thanks user

remember just stay calm and everything will be fine

get anything you need beforehand

at some point listen to some music that you like, it might sound pretty different (but great)

staying chill is the main thing, there's never a need to panic

Wasn't planning on smoking while on lsd since its my first time with any physc, how different was the high?

Stay away from that crap. Just drink a beer, play vidya and stay healthy 4 lyfe.

I’ve only ever done one tab and can’t imagine having bad trip.
I think it lasts around 7-10hours.

12-18 hours ??????? Bruh 18 hours I dunno wtf you taking. I do think people underestimate tho and say ‘I think the effect has worn off’ when it clearly fucking hasn’t.
But you’re 100% about not being able to keep a train of thought for one fucking second. Literally you will be a bit disabled and be too distracted to do basic shit.

You will definelty get visuals stfu whoever says you don’t.
Campfire sounds fucking sick, going on walks is a great idea.

Candy aisle is relatable as fuck

God dude, just hearing any of it brings back amazing memories.

Certain songs that really resonate with you when on acid will stick with you for life.

And I just saw your reply about weed while posting, if you don't feel like you want to then don't, but definitely do at the tail end of the trip, like when it's almost worn off.

Weed gets you stoned way faster, I took two puffs off a blunt and I felt blasted, and I felt like the LSD itself was stronger. When we finished the blunt I started seeing geometric shapes and patterns in front of me and the sounds around me correlated to the shapes. It made me much more of a dumbass though. I wasn’t capable of proper human communication

lol, faggot

Most important thing, if it tastes of anything at all, spit that shit right back out.

People sell other things as acid, and they're not as nice.

Anyone will tell you real acid tastes or nothing at all.

Especially bitter, you don't want any tabs that are bitter.

Prepare water and food. Good music, psycodelic rock or something like that. Be sure that you have enough time to enjoy. Weed can be good to control the trip. If its your first time, its better to hang out with one sober friend.

Say hello to the foot-chewing bed goblin later

If its bitter, its a spitter lol

its a lot of fun. if you start to bug out just remind tell yourself "it's just the drugs, just ride it out"

And call your father.

Important. Definitely should have no strong taste especially not metallic. Might taste a bit shit since it is just inky paper.

Weed = good if you smoke weed fairly regularly, because it will relax you and ensure you have a gud time.

checked

Try not to get arrested. I got arrested while tripping once. It wasn't fun. And the poor fellas in jail with me were terrified I'd kill them.

Alright, these are tips I wish I was given before my first time tripping. I have it mastered to a fine art now.
>Blankets and/or sleeping bags are ace. You will get cold, and they feel amazing on your skin when you're tripping
>Something sweet and fizzy, BUT NOT COKE. Something like lemonade to sip on. Feels incredible
>Not sure why, but coke tastes really bad when you're tripping
>If anything feels unnatural, reassure yourself that it is natural and that you're feeling good
>A tripsitter or less high friend is usually a good idea so you don't do anything stupid, like licking light bulbs (I've been there)
>weed for after the peak. Hours 4-12 are not that comfortable, so weed will take the edge off
>music and music videos are a must. You can feel the music in your skin
>no concrete. don't sit on concrete, carpet or couch if you can. trust me, concrete will make you anxious (feels weird)
>have a bucket handy in case either of you get nauseous on come up. I have thrown up before during come up
>don't swallow before the paper is tearing apart in your mouth
>Don't stick to roof of mouth or put it under your tongue. Not as effective as just letting it sit on your tongue
>look at your face in a mirror during peak
>Candles and lights.
>More lights, lights are ace
Most importantly, if you are anxious or nervous, smoke weed beforehand to calm down. Nothing worse than a bad trip. Have fun user, lsd will change your outlook on life.

candy or anything sweet. trust me sweets are amazing in acid. I recommend an m&m mcflurry.

Go not going crazy from the hppd, I want to die.

I don't know how you can eat on acid. I have a reverse appetite. The idea of food makes me nauseous

What are the odds of getting HPPD from 1 tab?

0. Absolutely 0 unless you're susceptible. It's like weed and schizophrenia where it really only happens if you're susceptible, which is minuscule. I once dropped 6 in one night, you'll be fine

Weed has zero effect on me while on acid. If you're bad tripping dropping some Valium is probably better.

To add to your good list, drawing material is good to have to get your ideas out.

I thought the same way till I got it, nothing is 0% my man, feelsrealbadman.

I can eat no matter what I'm on. but nauseous isn't that intense for me

I've tripped with my gf a few times. Basically, just relax and have a good time. If you've got Netflix, watch some Bob Ross or a nature documentary. Shit's amazing.
If you find yourself having a hard time leaving a room, get your buddy to help you out of it.
No idea why, but every time I trip, I have a hard time leaving the bathroom. I just get stuck there.
Also, if you have to shit, try to do it beforehand. It's entirely possible, but it's a fucking bad experience. Completely ruins it, and no matter how much you wipe, you'll never feel like you got it all.
Also, make a playlist with some awesome music videos. Music can be shit, as long as the video is good. First thing I ever watched tripping was the video for Emperor's New Clothes by Panic at the Disco, and it was fucking awesome. Come with me now by Kongos is good too.

If you take enough, you'll see shit that's not there. Oh yes. You will. But you have to take a fucking lot.

I usually take a couple of valium during the come down as well. I find that I can't feel the weed when tripping, but it helps bring me back up a little bit.

Different user than the one that posted this.
To add to this, water is fucking amazing when you're tripping. I disagree with the idea to use candles. Fire and tripping doesn't always work out. If you trip at night, and are in a rural environment, stars are awesome.

Definitely get a visualizer going for whatever music you have on, they're fucking amazing when tripping. Exactly the kind of thing you wanna look at.

The visualizer on the original Xbox 360 years ago, you used to be able to sort of control its direction and behaviour with the sticks.

Life was never the same on acid. My life was complete.

Other songs will cool music videos are;
>anything by tame impala (feels like we only go backwards, the less I know the better etc.)
>Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys
>Multi-love - Unknown mortal orchestra

yeah go fucking kys, you fag along with your boyfriend.

Fuck hallucinating bro it always ends up wierd imo. But i think its because i get anxiety alot so it ruins it. I like downers cause you dont feel shitty the next day

U wot?

The next day after acid is fucking amazing.

For some reason I could never wear shoes while tripping, they just make my feet feel like their encased in rubber. No advice here but be careful with your feet.

If you smoke have at least a carton of cigs, you'll turn into a chimney. Weed and booze seem to have no effect.

set and setting, man. set and setting is everything!

Brah, what downers are you taking? I always feel awful the next day, even after smoking a few bowls of weed I feel spacey the next day.

Avoid places with a lot of people (no concerts). Stay in a safe place like your home. Avoid the interner, don’t talk to anyone who isn’t tripping with you. Eat fruit (frozen grapes). Think about how life is interconnected. Watch fractal videos on youtube.

That being said, I can go to a club, drop 4 caps and be fine the next day, if not jjust a little tired from being up all night

Thanks for all the tips everyone, pretty stoked to try it now

shut the fuck up beer is for retards

You should be!

See you on the other side user

Make sure to look at your face in the mirror every hour to remind yourself you are yourself.

Will do

Thanks user

Make sure you know what you're getting into. I tripped on lsd and woke up still sort of tripping and thought the police were after me. I kept seeing flashing lights and it felt like I was looking through a foil yu gi oh card, but that's totally normal and it's called afterglow. Just make sure you know what you're getting into so your trip doesn't go south.

He does know what he's getting into, there's this whole thread about it. People who are about to trip don't need to hear about what goes wrong for some people a very small amount of the time.

Don't be scared OP, if you're hyped and looking forward to it, you'll be absolutely fine.

Did anyone tell him to get it tested first? We want to make sure OP get's Dr. Hofmann's genuine formula.

hightimes.com/culture/what-is-fake-lsd-and-how-can-you-avoid-it/

Yeah a couple of guys said about bitter tabs and shit earlier, it should taste of nothing etc

if you dont feel anything after 10 minutes take another one, wait 10 minutes, if you still feel nothing take one more. enjoy.

OP if you're still here, don't listen to this guy lol

lol

i know, you can to it with 5 minutes but its the first time for op so i wouldnt recommend that.