Any depressed anons here? why haven’t you killed yourself yet?

any depressed anons here? why haven’t you killed yourself yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zZfBBp-j6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

coz i do shit i like. I wanna kms but i like cars, so i jack my dads car before he comes back from work. Works well as a depression killer. theres always something in life that'll stop you from commiting

>why haven’t you killed yourself yet?
too depressed to get up and do it

Hesitant to hurt my family; I've distanced myself from everyone for the past 3-4 months, but no matter how little they see me anymore, they'd be devastated by it.

I'm just hoping for the day I'm able to put that aside and get on with it.

Because it comes in waves. Sometimes things are not too bad. Sometimes, I wish I'd just do it already. But it's never consistent enough that I can't cope.

My gf will an hero also and I can't bear the thought of that.

Depressed due go circumstances as being touched as a kid by a close family friend, only for him to re-appqear in my life

>why?

I don't want to give up just yet, I don't want to waste my kindness. I know that if I work hard and got a good job, I can help people who feel similiar to me. I need to, helping people is the only coping method I have, It just sucks that everyone gave up helping me.

Just hoping to find a qt pi gf who will partake in my fetish

if i killed my self my parents would be mad at me

because I don't have enough money for more heroin than my usual dose

My family are depressed enough so I can't do that to them. I dream about it all the time and I would love it so much. But, maybe life does get better.
I'm only 17 (youngfag) and haven't experienced so many things yet (not including sex I lost it when I was 15)
Maybe all I really want is to be happy?
The girl I've loved and spent hundreds of hours with is falling for someone else and I've not even gotten close to being with her.
I can't get a job and I'm spending more money than I can make on drugs and cigs.
Please, save me or end me.

Please share with us what kind of fetish you're talking about user

Which is?

You won't be able to experience nor feel anything once you pulled the trigger. Sometimes suicide is the only option but not in your case my friend :)

I'm not your friend.

My anger outweighs my sadness
I'd rather fuck shit up than kill myself

Killing myself means quitting and I have made it my mission in life to tell everything to fuck off

Idk I'm somewhat popular and have a range of friends from betas to chads but I never talk about this side of me in fear of being judged. I pretend to be happy for everyone.
My life isn't actually too bad, infact alot better than alot of people but maybe its just the way I think. Someday I will have a place to stay (aside from my parents living room) and a girlfriend that cares about me and not some thot who only cares about dick and free weed and coke.

No point in living, no point in dying. Kinda hit a dull purgatory state right now.

The only reason why I haven’t killed myself is because I don’t want Logan Paul vlogging with my dead body

same

Uh basically just sadomasochistic. More specifically knife and drawing blood. Most vanilla I could go is just basic knife play. If I could find a 50% submissive and 50% Masochist gf that's also a qt pi that'd be great

Because I don't have the money or legal age to buy a weapon
Because I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and it would be expensive to drive fucking 20 minutes from home to work and because I don't have the balls... I was always a pussy

Because I'm still hoping that girl I helped with math will send me a reply.

awww thats generally sad
the fact that you care about hurting others is a good sign you dont really want to die

get help its never to late...life is short dont waste it

because i'm a coward

Kek

Seems like you have a goal in mind which may be the only thing you need. If you feel the need to talk about it to someone face to face there surely are trained experts near you waiting for your call :) It took me a long time to realize but everyone will once find himself in a situation they can't handle alone. Asking for help isn't a sign of weakness and probably safed my life.

cuck

>any depressed anons here?
Yes OP, I believe it's very well established that there are depressed people on Sup Forums.

Suicide is selfish and wrong. When you're dead, you don't feel or think anything, yet everyone that you are close to have to live the rest of their lives without you and will be affected by it. So that's why I haven't done it yet. It's the ultimate act of selflessness.

+1 but with my car

this. only cowards kill themselves.

People who want to kill themselves but don't do it are cowards. You're just trying to feel better about yourself.

I wanna see if life gets better after grad school
I dont think so though...
Tfw depressed data scientist

your still a baby with ur whole life ahead of you
stop spending money on drugs and fags
the girl sounds like a freind...move on there a pleanty ppl in the world

ps ma8 everyone wants to happy

Depressed computer scientist here, slogging it at uni, ready to an hero.

tosser

Sort of the same reason
While I am living own my own and I have a job that I do not hate (the job is good as any other job), killing myself would hurt the people that I have relationships with. Currently the only relationships that I have that are holding me back are parents and my brothers. All of my friends would probably care that I killed myself and may be upset or sad, but their sadness would pass since I am not related to them by blood or anything. These friends, some of which I have known for years I know would be able to move on after a while and it wouldn't be life shattering for them.
The hard part would be my parents and brothers because I am like the link between the parents and the children. Brothers have always been distant towards my parents and usually only interact with them when I am around because I make whatever event pleasant for all parties.
But life is such a waste of time and energy.
Typing this is become hard to do..

Why should I care about others feelings? Nobody ever tried to understand what I feel. I don't want to hurt anyone but that means suffering a lot longer. I don't owe that to anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zZfBBp-j6I

Killed someone this past year

Still not depressed

Because I'm a coward.

Because I don't care enough too. I guess I'm not in a state of constant sadness, but I feel like I'm dead already. Nothing really happens in my life so I guess I'd rather their be a 1% chance of that changing rather than a 0% chance.

they say a problem halfed is a problem shared

translation=talking to someone helps...
bottleing it up only makes it more difficult for you and eventually its gunna become to mutch to take

We got together over the holidays. It was so peaceful during certain points.
Everyone was happy for a small while.

But there were the dark parts too.

It one of the few points in my life that I was seriously close to death.

This was the only time I was conscious enough to understand what was happening. I was ready to die. I wanted it. so badly

Problem shared is a problem halved you mean

problem shared is a problem halfed

fuck im stupid and really tired lol

yeah lol
took a sleeping pill an hour ago and now im pitty mutch asleep on outpilot

Thought of having kids and wife.

autopilot....fucks sake im done and off 2 sleeps before i look like any more of a retard

I promised my brother that if I were to kill myself I would use my special knife to do it. I am just afraid it will hurt too much and that I won't be able to do it properly.
Keeps me alive at least. Maybe I'll climb up somewhere and jump with the knife

go on

>Causing as much death and destruction isn't worth staying alive for
Pretty much run it's course though. Wicked little skanks get more power than not. About that time.

promised a friend i wouldnt hurt myself

But what if sharing my thoughts will result in even bigger troubles?

fuck man, I know that feeling

WTF are your thoughts

just because life sucks doesn't mean I have to pussy out like a lil bich nigga

Help isn't what I need. I'm genuinely at peace with the fact that this is how I'm gonna go.

I just wish my family would be as pragmatic about it, but that's not going to happen. Some day the balance will eventually shift and killing myself will be the logical choice despite the pain it will cause.

inb4 selfish. I wouldn't expect someone else to keep holding onto a life they no longer want just so I wouldn't get hurt. I simply know others don't see it this way.

not meaning too

Because I promised my psych and therapist I wouldn't and people tell me my problems will get better. Also fuck the left I ain't gonna become part of the statistic s they use to take away guns.

Coz I have a son

Same
Have some tits user. It cant cure the pain, but it brings some light.

>When you're dead, you don't feel or think anything
Do people really think this? Sounds like fate forcing people to think along those lines in order to keep them from taking their own lives. But, it's depressing to think that fate means more than just the word: it means no free will; a computer simulation to make it possible probably, and that would mean a huge fucking multiverse with so much shit to explore that dumb ass mortals from this one mortal universe (among many such possible mortal universes not to mention immortal universes) have no clue they'd be better off dead

Because I've seen what happens to the people that know someone who commits suicide.

My death would be a net gain of about $120k.
I have no one that loves me who isn't obligated to do so (family)

No one gives me affection.

Just lost my job. Only reason I don't jump in front of a train is bc I still have weed to smoke

Im in the same, no one but my sister and parents would care enough if I died, im the one that holds my parents marriage together and they have invested so much in me, but im just really tired of everything.
Im going to go and live on my own in 6 months and im scared that the fact that I will be even lonelier will give me the last push to kill myself.

Honestly it's because of my friends. Don't wanna make them depressed.

we are exactly in the same situation, im giving myself a deadline of a couple years, if by 20 nothing significant has happened I will just pull the trigger.

just buy a rope, it snaps your neck and kills you instantly.

Bc I'm a fucking pussy. If I'm going to kill myself i want to do it with a gun so it'd be instantaneous. Plus I'm sortof scared of waking up in Hell too thanks to dantes inferno the movie.

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Everything you feel and think, everything you are comes down to a bunch of chemical reactions in your brain. It's totally irrational to think that there is something like consciousness after your life ends, sorry.

Don't want to punish my parents by doing it.

Their life would've been so much better if I wasn't born and they had someone who's not a total failure instead but it's too late for that and they really still try their best with me even though I don't deserve it.

I'm also kind of afraid of the eternity of nothingness that's death and I kind of think there's always time to off myself in the future.

tl;dr: I'm a coward.

Who the heck are you supposed to be, an afterlife expert?

I just don't see a reason to think otherwise. How can you be so sure tough?

Same. I am scared of offing myself, only to end up in hell.

Ive tried...twice. Not attention seeking, but hardcore wanting ...once swallowed 100 vicodin and xanax ...enough to kill 10 people easily...but I was so strung out I didnt die but ended up n ICU twice and commited for two weeks then 6 weeks. If I had a gun I surely would have done it and taken other innocent people out with me.
I've been sober now for ten years in March and I've resigned my fate to natural death and my family lives routinely to their 80's.
>sigh

Bc if you're wrong there's no second chances. I wanna die as much as the next guy, but the hell life is is nothing compared to the real thing.

I hope there's nothing after death though, even if it means no heaven.

Because I quit drinking and I feel great! I think I might buy some weed and smoke it :o)

Right? I'd rather suffer through however much time i have left on this godforsaken planet before hopefully getting to spend the rest of eternity not burning in agony

So you are being serious. Fate is a thing, you know. If Stephen Hawking didn't think that life is an astrobiological miracle he would have already killed himself seeing that there exists the supernatural (aka. /x/) and also other stuff that don't fit in the materialistic worldview so there's definitely more that your consciousness can and will explore after your death, and if you just were smarter you too would realize it. But fate keeps ppl dumb.

I just wish i could get first hand proof of the afterlife without having to, you know, die finding out.

Actually i don't know, I'm just too sad to kill myself, i tried with medicines but I'm still here, i have problems everywhere

im afraid ill fuck up my suicide just like everything else in my life and end up in an insitution

I doubt God will prove a suicidal Sup Forumstard anything.

Some people would suggest lsd or even better dmt

I find more scary the idea of just there being nothing than a theoretical hell (which wouldn't be like a book, movie or video game anyways). Which is the sucky part of being an Atheist for me.

>All people are stupid cause they cant perceive of something there is no proof or evidence for.

I can't imagine having to face my family after a botched suicide attempt. God i can't even imagine how they would react, i just know they wouldn't be supportive in my time of need or anything like that. They aren't that horrible, just old fashioned

Exactly my feelings for the past three years
i allways act like i am all right an everything will be fine even so i know im slowly destroying myself but im too weak to stop it. Was om the edge of jumping a few Times but then i allways have my lovely parents faces in my mind. My mum suffers from Depressionen but still was a fantastic mum and my dad did Everything for the family, he doesnt even care for Friends or himself as long as we all were fine. I just cannot let them see my inner self or end it because i cannot stand the Picture of them beeing sad because of a fucking falure like me. I wish i would not be born every day and it would not be hard to do Something with my life but i just cant do it just a disgustimg failure

We either die now or later. I have people who depend on me though.

Lol, what if they say "do a flip, faggot:

Haha I kid I kid

I'd embrace the nothing wholeheartedly because you wouldn't have the capacity to fear it in the first place. You would cease to exist. I can't imagine anything more peaceful than that.

>All people are stupid
Well, yes.

But more accurately: All (mortal) people are forced (by the afterlife science) to be even more stupid (than what people of another world that's free of fate would consider normal).

I rather be useful and take out some of those shit heads like Soro or one of the Rothchilds.

Nah they'd probably grill me for "embarrassing" them lol

The press a button to instantly kill myself button has yet to be invented despite today's technology.

There's not a single fact that supports the bullshit you just wrote. Just accept that life isn't as romantic as we would like it to be.

That's when you say "mom, all the cool kids are doing it"

Kekimus maximus

how can i eat buffalo wings if i am dead?