Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even live in America tho

Mainly east coast as you can tell

Hope to see California this year

california is a shithole

No bammer?

Most of my states come from being a truck driver. A few more from some family vacations, being in the Army, and one long ass road trip from Missouri to Washington state when I was 5.

Opposed to the tards here in the south?

I'm sure I wont fit in but I just want see what its like.

Bamma is there. Probably my least favorite place.

Never been to america

My mistake. Thought Alabama was Mississippi.

>: Unbenannt
Welche Staaten in Deutschland waren Sie?

Holy crap, you've never been out of the South? That's frightening.

Ever thought of going to Cyprus? I've wanted to travel there.

I mean, everyone has there preferences of what kind of place they want to live in, and I'm not like, from there or anything, but how can you pronounce the entire state of California a shithole? It's a huge state, it's got all kinds of different areas, rural and urban. I bet you've only ever been to Southern California.

Nah, never been there.

Cheers to you other almostfags. It's almost more frustrating to only have a few left and no way in the foreseeable future to cross them off the list. But fuck it, spent a month all expenses paid in Hawaii for work (which we skipped out on sooooo much.)

No, Rhode Island?

I know, sucks, was within a few miles of it but was 2am and I was tired. Should have just done it.

That's a fun path along the top. Road trip?

I remember in 2008, Obama saying he'd been to 57 states...

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

When I was 10 or 11, the family packed up the station wagon, hitched up a tent camper and went from NY west, down the Mississippi, across the lower states to California, up the west coast to Canada, back down, then across back to NY. Saw lots of amazing stuff. 6 weeks. By the end we were all ready to kill each other and we all got fat.

I haven't set foot in the Dakotas but driving from Seattle to Butte (in the summer of course) is just absolutely fucking beautiful and not filled with traffic so you don't feel crowded with fuckers. Want to go back and drive across the top like that in a bike.

Going to school in mississippi, from southern california, had a GF from seattle. So I drove across the country a lot. Also went to sister's graduation in upstate new york. I'm honestly kind of proud of how much I've driven.

You've seen some shit, user. Good on ya.
Is it me or is wyoming one of the worst fucking states to drive through? the roads are nice but what the fuck is with all the huge wooden fences? Are they snow blocks?

explain that shit, that looks wonky