GB:McCarthy: Montgomery is still our starting RB
PHI:Ryan Mathews cleared to resume working out
NYJ:Jets still shopping Sheldon Richardson
DEN:Broncos take QB Chad Kelly as Mr. Irrelevant
NYJ:Torn ACL will cost Devin Smith all of 2017
DET:Lions end QB Brad Kaaya's fall in 6th round
MIN:Bucky Hodges slips to Vikings at pick No. 201

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-trade-sheldon-richardson-sources-article-1.3118252?utm_content=buffer77c96&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=AU2UbX9ME8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dak is a mediocre game manager and will get exposed the moment his supporting cast declines even slightly

Kansas City Chiefs.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

Why are all the shit teams in the NFL green?

Why did we draft Kaaya? We could have gotten another lineman or secondary. Trade Bait? I doubt anyone wants Felicia's son.

had a mediocre draft

>firing your GM the day after the draft

Why do people post the same piece of news twice?!

He wasnt involved with the draft at all. Bills told him not to even show up to the facility

He's a 6th round camp arm

Why are you so upset over one of the 2 6th round picks lions made like he will start the season

>mortgaging your future on a meme
>mediocre

Try worst in the league.

>FA:McDermott's team: Bills axe GM Doug Whaley
>BUF:'Possible if not probable' Bills fire Whaley

Hmmmm

Because OP is a nigger from Camden NJ

Dak is better than Wentz prove me wrong without "muh team mates" or "muh potential"

Siemian would have put up better numbers than Dak on the Cowboys.

How do we get block all non-American access to the NFL?
We need to keep fandom pure

kek i love how loins fans are more eternally asshurt by the kaaya pick then the teez pick

How much are tripfaggot "opinions" worth compared to normal posters? 1/2? 1/3? 1/4? 0?

The Lions draft as a whole was underwhelming and filled with headscratchers but Kaaya's pick, regardless if it was second to last, really just makes wonder what the fuck was going on in Quinn's head. It's one thing to draft a qb, it's another to draft an obviously bad qb, especially when Quinn gave the impression he knows what he's doing when it comes to drafting players

Does anyone know anything about Derek Rivers or Deatrich Wise?

dak is trent dilfer/brad johnson/redskins-super-bowl-winning-qb tier

>WAAAA my pussy hurts - The Post

none of the shitty opinions by armchair scout Sup Forumsetards are worth anything

>trading a future pick
>mortgaging
sorry honey, but you're a casual

Tabor pick was alright but the Kaaya pick is an honest "what the fuck?"

>Does anyone know anything about Derek Rivers or Deatrich Wise

Scientists still aren't able to prove they even exist

Really hope this guy makes it. The memes he could generate would be unreal.

Why did the Ravens get rid of joe Douglas?
Nigga seems elite

how the fuck does he even put a helmet on

Because it's been like 16 hours and there is no new news
Obsessed Gay

Because we have Eric DeCosta

To put it in perspective. I wasn't surprised when Quinn took a longsnapper in the sixth because I know LS are used more as backup linemen and centers while everyone else who didn't know any better were scratching their heads but Kaaya is an honest to god mystery. He offers nothing to the table, Stafford is made of steel and Rudock is a solid backup, we didn't need Kaaya

3 times the regular amount of commercials

>your future Pittsburgh Steelers QB
ladies please contain your orgasms

>mfw Shango is married to Veronica from Shameless

Dumb frogposter

Every player he drafted last year played and excluding the two obvious starters from round 1 and 2 , all had a part in making big plays like killabrew for example in third downs

He made head scratchers in NE but still succeeded

>opinions

The news hasn't been updated yet YOU FUCKING GODDAMN BITCH ASS COCKSUCKING FAGGOT GO FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF YOU RETARD NEVER FUCKING POST ON Sup Forums IN YOU PRICK

Let me rephrase that
First two rounders are typically picked to made a difference and rarely can you say the same for 3-7 but everyone in those rounds played and were a big part last year

Again have faith

>Brother's POS gf is crying like a bitch in the basement

I didnt know she was an Eagles fan

>tfw too smart to play for the mike tomlin

So what is Paxton Lynch wondering right now? First round pick and already looking like he'll be a career backup

nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-trade-sheldon-richardson-sources-article-1.3118252?utm_content=buffer77c96&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta twitter

lel

Not that Zeke isn't great, but people really overcredit him and undercredit Dak for why the Cowboys offense worked so well.

The primary strength of the Cowboys O-line is run blocking. Zeke gets more help there than Dak. They're just "good" but not "great" at pass protection because Doug Free gives up a lot of pressure on the right side.

Both Zeke and Dak feed off each other, but Dak was always the one who had to initially kickstart the offense when it was sluggish, and then Zeke would follow after teams had to play the pass more.

Zeke struggled in his first two games while Dak had the offense on his shoulders, and eventually teams couldn't just completely ignore the passing game.

In the Ravens game, the Cowboys couldn't get anything going on the ground until Dak started killing them through the air. The first two drives the Cowboys scored, they literally didn't even call a single running play

Dak sparked the offense vs GB in the playoffs.

Zeke would not have had the same success without a competent QB like Dak who CAN punish a defense for stacking the box. Stick Moore or Sanchez under center instead of Dak, and Zeke doesn't ever come close to breaking the rookie rushing record.

I'm still wondering how Dak got exposed.

Dallas plays the most simple-minded, college style offense in the league. The fact that they won 13 games with it says a lot about Dak.

That's not new news. They've been trying to trade him for over a year now. What a mess of a team

give me your predictions on how many years until they have a winning record

It says a lot about their schedule actually, which was a joke.

I think they can manage to get 9 wins in 6 years time

3 years absolute minimum. Eternity maximum

Lions and Vikings will probably win Super Bowls before the Bears become relevant again.

10 welcome to the decade of despair.

he'll be out of the league in a couple years anyway, no one sign him to anything more than a 1 year

probably thinks he's secure since they traded up in the 1st round to get him. kelly was a joke but elway is evil enough to keep him around to see if he performs in preseason

>J-E-T-E JETS
what did tony richardson mean by this?

>Easy scedule meme
Fake news

100% this.

>2017
>Drafting a white player that isn't a QB or Offensive Lineman in the first round

shiggy diggy

The eagles live in Old Bay's head
rent free

Only one NFL team in Super Bowl history has ever succeeded with an easy schedule. Teams that ride an easy schedule are considered jokes for a reason

What are you on about? It's a more old-school NFL system. Zeke and the o-line break down the opposing defensive line by the second/third quarter and Dak, who rarely makes errant, high risk passes punishes them with a very good receiving core when they have to stack the box more. And Zeke has better stamina, breaking them down and rushing better later in the game.

All the best tight ends are white

All the loose ends are ur mum.

TE's are offensive lineman

Simply not true

thy had the 29th or 30th easy schedule
face it, the cowboys are the 2015 panthers, didnt even do as good as the pants did
to relate it to nigger qbs
Cam is Peyton Mango
Dak is Alex Smith

>corps
Fixed.

How many years till this pic ends up a browns meme?

I'll guess 3

Except it is. They can be part of the offensive line that blocks for the qb

all time?
>tony gonzalez
>antonio gates
>kellen winslow
the great white hope, gronk, is always injured

>the great white hope, gronk, is always injured
which is why Kelce is actually the best TE currently

What fuck are those jerseys? Explain yourselves, Cleveland.

Ew, don't let your brother do that to himself.

>Shut down by Denver every year

But unless your name is Jason Witten, TE isn't a first round position.

He acts up too much and his QB is too mediocre for him to be the best TE in the league.

I really hope you're joking with Gates and Winslow

you forgot your trip MileHigh
youtube.com/watch?v=AU2UbX9ME8U

>which is why Kelce is actually the best TE currently

Didn't even score as many TDs as I'm Jimmy last season.

I'm not milehigh m8

I agree 100%. Zeke was able to get the flashy shit done but what Dak had to do was control the tone of the offense and he did so pretty consistently throughout the whole season. Same might not be able to said about the green bay playoff game but the really isnt anywhere to go but up. All of this Dak will be exposed talk is bullshit.

PFT is on another liberal crusade, saying the kids who played at Air Force ahould be released from their committment to be allowed to plqy in the NFL. I fucking hate Mike Florio if i ever see him irl im going to fuck him up

kys youngfag. Ditka is better than all those clowns

Is Zach Ertz a good TE?

The best TE's playing right now are white

to be fair who doesn't?

I see nothing wrong here.

Tell that to Martin Meyhew fucking idiot give Calvin his years back you piece of shit!

>a then-17 year-old says something sexual on twitter

Fucking stop the presses, everyone.

Why did you crop out Njoku? He's going to be a great TE.
It's Nike and Haslam's fault.

reply to this post or Old Bay will multiply

The humanity

Meant to add that they've already said they're getting new jerseys in 2020.

>He's going to be a TE
fixed

PFT can eat a dick, those kids knew what they were signing up for when they accepted their admission and they got a full ride and got PAID while they were at the academy, all on the tax payer dime, and now they have to make good on what they were given. If you wanted a future in the NFL, you shouldn't have gone to a service academy.

Carson Wentz is statistically a QB. You cannot debate this

>black TE

>great

Choose one

>if i ever see him irl im going to fuck him

what did old gay mean by this?