Post on a board with flags

>Post on a board with flags
>Everyone completely ignores what I say
>"Le Poo in Le Loo xD"

*sigh* Why isn't there an option to change flags? Where can I find a proxy/vpn that works?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums ran all the flag jokes in the ground desu. There all stale at this point, Sup Forums humour has originality anymore

*no

>post on a containment board for 14-year-old redditors
>expect wit
stupid poopyhead

It's actually "Ze Pooooo in Le Loooxxxddd"

Thank you, come again

Same. Everything we say is filtered through the "americans are retarded and easily triggered" filter.
I used to use vpn in the past and it is funny how attitudes change depending on the flag. Nobody really cares what you say on this board. It is all about flag autism

>Why isn't there an option to change flags?
No idea. Why don't you ask the poo in your loo? xD

poor yankie

Every board with flags is complete garbage. The more anonymous a board gets the better it is, that's how it's always been, it's why when people used to care they would bully tripfaggots into leaving

If you haven't figured out how to have a serious conversation on Sup Forums yet, then it's likely you never will.

Most of the time people respond to shitposting with shitposting, and as flag based shitposting requires the least effort possible while still targetting them in particular, it's the general go to on these sorts of boards. If you're still getting shitposted at while trying to be serious, then it's likely that your ideas are so bad people are just mistaking them for shitposts. Work on that, pls.

Imagine posting with with an (((Israeli))) flag.

Because I see the flag and it honestly reminds me of a puckering anus. I can't help it at this point.

How is it?

...and dehumanising Slavs with such persistence and brutality that they don't even dare reply to your posts. Shekel-sifter.

Worse, imagine being a dirty fucking kike.

This might explain it.

Hallo, (((Jude)))

It's like real life. People only care about who you are not what you do.

slavs (russians 2bh) are easy to spot without flags due to their poor english.

Shut the fuck up, install toilets in every house in the country and convert every single muslim in India back to Hinduism..then you will be respected.

lol

How about Koreans?

same goes for Americans btw

>posts
>le poo in le loo muzzzzlims

>shits on the road
>gets droned

not sure, not too many korean flags here. in general, foreign posters make the same common mistakes. so when I see an OP that starts with "how do you think.." it is obviously a non-anglo flag, don't even need to check.