Can you tell what is photoshopped about this image?

Can you tell what is photoshopped about this image?

the bitch on the horse. no saddle no reigns in hand, how in the fuck would she climb up?

your moms cock.

makes sense as his mother would not have one.

Shit

the woman on the back and the big pile of shit behind the horse.

Nothing prolly, looks like a Clydesdale.

>howd she get up
The retaining wall beside her.
Bareback is a thing

>the reigns arent in her hands
It;s chained to the retaining wall, there are no reigns on its muzzle atm.

Can you tell that the entire check is Photoshop on there? Or is it too obvious from some of the pixels? Could an untrained I see that this is Photoshop if I didn't tell them it was

You should be blowing the horse.

Bingo, that's Kendall Jenner and the big pile of horse shit is also Photoshop in because it turns me on. I'm going to post this in the Facebook group pretending I'm a girl to get likes, and also to jack off to the responses because I love it when people disregard big piles of shit as normal

nice

Shit tier pbotoshop

What can I do better? Is it obvious to an untrained eye? In a scenario where you wouldn't expect Photoshop?

mostly at the top where she meets the sky and her boots, the light in the original pic is diffused natural light, add a subtle filter to the whole thing and you should be better. not bad overall user, i think a normie could fall for it.

I was gonna work on the boots yeah, thanks for the input

You officially cant say a black man never did anything for you.

horse, horse cock, shit and girl..

you sound like a healthy person

Definitely not the scat

Lightning is super off, Boots, legs, waist, gloves oto bright, the rest too dark. Also the cut needs more softening.

You can jump up on a horse, or even climb using another object.. You don't need a saddle

the slut on top of that fine horse

That's not the type of horse one rides in an outfit like hers

They are Indian it will make it more realistic for them