There are people here who plan on never having children

>there are people here who plan on never having children
Literally what is wrong with you? Being a dad is one of the biggest joys a man can experience

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cost to raise a child
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like having money and freedom. Fuck you.

I want to pursue a career

Dont want to pass on my fucked up mental issues to another person

32 y/o M
Married 4 years
together 11.

no intention of having kids here.
Kids are expensive
kids can ruin your sex life
kids are a huge burden on your free time, social life and ability to travel.
I don't want them. There's already enough humans why rag on people who choose not to?

I don't want a kid that's gonna be a piece of shit, it's easy to pump a whore full of cum, I want someone with good genes who is going to be a good mother.

Some people have better things to do.

Besides, not to mention the overpopulation and sympathizing with your potential child enough as to not bring them into this garbage world at the worst time of the century

Retard logic.
Meanwhile every pussy in Africa has more children than you had sexual partners.

I like anal

i'm probably gonna have kids, but am putting it off a while.

literally every study shows being a parent makes your life worse. like every parent says kids are the light of their life, best thing that ever happened to them, but then also reports that they're miserable and stressed and were way happier overall before the kids. so there's that.

Then have children and don't go around bothering people about procreation, fucktard.

Overpopulation is a myth, a lot of good land is not being used

We just learned about this in that storytime thread

it depends on what you expose them to

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic and I don't want to pass my illness to future generations. The human race is better off without schizophrenic genes.

I don't want to have children because I don't feel any reason to have them, and also I feel that I would be overly protective and extremely fearful that they might get hurt or die. I feel like if my child died it would be the worst emotional experience ever and I don't know if I could come back from it.

Maybe I will or maybe I won't. But I'm not some alt right racist cuck who thinks the fate of the white race is at stake so we all have to have boatloads of children. Fuck you and your alt right bull shit.

>Kids are expensive
Most money spent by parents is spent on themselves. Kids cost very little. A few thousand a year, usually.

>Kids can ruin your sex life
It's been well-documented and repeatedly studied. Women usually have HIGHER sex drive when they see a man playing with, raising, and caring for kids. Seeing a man succeed as a father makes her want to produce more babies.

>Kids are a huge burden on your free time
This is half-true. Kids DO take up a huge amount of your time. You will have less of a social life and less ability to travel. But calling it a "burden" implies it's nothing but a negative experience. That's like saying "videogames are a huge burden on your free time". You can spend 10 hours a day playing them, but you still enjoy it.

>There's already enough humans
This belief has been around for hundreds of years and is the result of poor math and poor logic. The World Health Organization estimates that there will never be more than 12 billion humans. Even if there were, the earth has sufficient space and energy to support nearly 1 trillion humans.

Is schizophrenia bad? As in, does it affect your life a lot or can you live a relatively normal life? I sometimes fear I might develop it but I think I don't have any good reason to think that.

You're literally retarded.

> accidentally got his gf pregnant
> she refused to get an abortion
> she browbeat op into marriage
> the only way for op to keep his sanity is to convince himself and propagate the myth that procreating is a miraculous, wonderful event that makes him a responsible adult.
try not to kys op

Yeah, and look at them dying of disease and hunger. Just because I'm not having children doesnt mean I'm not getting laid, faggot.

i want to have kid but realistically i wouldnt be able to afford it and bringing a child into the world at this time just seems cruel

Why bring in another useless, horrible, fucked up in the head abomination of a baby into the world?

>there are people here who plan on never having a boat
Literally what is wrong with you? Being a skipper is one of the biggest joys a man can experience

Another schizo here, I agree with this.

>U R RETARD

Maybe its because I'm only 23 years old. But kids would only hold me back on enjoying my life. Why would I ruin that by being burdened by someone I'd have to take care of for nearly two decades? Fuck that. Maybe when I'm older I'll considerate, but I'm not going to give up my life just to take care of somebody else. Thats fucking stupid. I just am enjoying getting laid. Im all for the baby making without the actual making of the baby. If you were stupid enough to knock someone up, then congrats. Enjoy fatherhood. But dont patronize those who were smart enough to not fuck up their life with a fucking baby.

>Kids cost very little. A few thousand a year, usually.
thats just factually untrue unless you are just some dead beat nigger who does nothing but feed a child

Now THATS retard logic

True, but what about the animals and the forests? Not to mention the insane amount of pollution we're putting out. It's more about leaving a smaller footstep than a land issue, if you know what I mean

> thats just factually untrue
djt is in this thread apparently

>dying of disease and hunger
Yes and what do retards like you do? "Those poor Africans. We need to help them and feed them." Then you get what we have now: Migrants invading Europe, Africans breeding faster than rabbits, permanent humanitarian crisis and estimations for an African population of beyond a billion.

Check out India, too. Or China.

>logic
No. It's a fact.

>usually a few thousand a yer
are you implying that a few thousand is not a ton of money? cause with what i make 3 grand would literally break me

Why would I need a kid?

My kids would have asthma, ms and few other disseases, no thanks

>Even if there were, the earth has sufficient space and energy to support nearly 1 trillion humans.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking retard

Would you rather be alive with all those diseases or just never been born?

Sup Forumsspeak for - there's no woman alive that would let me put my penis in her.

kissless virgin at 25, do you really expect anything to change?

>>there are people here who plan on never having children

I've had kids. except for the tightness, she was so annoying, sreaming ow ow ow ow, and crying for her mommy and shit

Never be born, it sucks so much, you keep losing controll over your body until you are a vegetable and everyone must look up for you constantly

Here's your reply.
Your arguments are based on nothing but assumptions about us which aren't even true.
You're nothing but a shit troll.

>Meanwhile every pussy in africa has more sex and kids than you

What does that even actually mean, retard? I do have sex, and I don't want kids. You're just saying nonsensical stupidities. Just shit up, idiot

Anyways, have making retarded babies that won't even live to grow old.

Well that sucks, sorry to hear that buddo. Hang in there tho I'm sure there's ways to enjoy life.

Please don't reproduce. We don't need more retarded people running amuck.

>there are men here

"Well don't you remember,"

"You told me in November,"

"That a boy is not a man till he takes a stand."

"Well im not a genius but maybe you'll remember this,"

"I never said i ever wanted to be a man."

> I'm sure there's ways to enjoy life
for many many people there are not. so stfu.

Thats what I thought OP was getting at too. Im all for kid because imagine the friends, sleepovers and shit mane.

I have both mental and physical issues/disabilities that I would rather not pass on thanks. I'm doing the world a favour by removing my genetics from the gene pool.

Who fucking cares or even thinks a child wants to be brought into this shit world ( and getting shittier)? When we die we won't give a shit about legacy or other idiotic human constructs

as an user with arrythmia, hypothyroidism, diabetes and alzheimers I feel you deeply. we all gonna make it bro.

I'm infertile.

Just felt like saying something nice. Didn't want him to be left with something negative.

If you can't get through a sentence without the use of "literally" or "like" please use birth control diligently. I don't need your kool-Aid stained kid breaking into my car in 14 years.

So apparently this is a dad thread... but pic related?

>literally every study
Well, that settles it then

No child shills going strong today.

That's kind of a creepy pic

Nothing wrong with the pic, just you.

>state of our economy
>declining birthrates
>need for skilled workers
>migrants needed to fill in the gap
I see. I see...

When I hear that some people don't even want to have kids I cringe...I'm a fag and I will still get married with a woman just to pass on my white genes and not be a fucking genetic dead end.
I value my race/nation more than my pleasure and myself and you should do the same or you will get overrun by niggers in 2 or 3 generations.
Get fucked (((OP))) you ain't fooling anyone with your kikery.
Here, have my wallpaper you race traitor

Nice image macro, cuck.

Assuming that you don't even want to reproduce, here's to your dying lineage of failure.

>shill
Learn what the words means before you use them, retard

Why do you assume the OP is an "alt right" member?
And do you not believe that the world would be vastly improved if there were more people of european ancestry and less of everyone else? If the disparity wasnt so enormous, would the world be a safer, more advanced, more productive place, at least in the west?

So what is the official definition of "shill" on Sup Forums?
You seem to be an oldfag. Please enlighten me.

>no posts saying they want a loli daughter

i miss old Sup Forums

Maan, half of my family died coz of alzheimers, currently my grandfather forgot everything in a month and he even can't walk

This post is all over the place... lol you realize you don't have to be married to have children, right?

This

Happily Married.
Wife is Japanese - we both love travelling and having freedom to do things on the spur of the moment.

Neither of us want kids.

At a push we thought about getting a dog.

Moving to Japan next year.

I already have two kids. So your response is a failure, just like your inability to think reasonably, faggot. Besides, a lineage is pointless if everyone in it is a fucking shit for brain nimrod such as yourself. The stupid and the weak reproduce all the fucking time. It's not that special.

I just typed this, so it's not some pasta that's all over the place.
>lol you realize you don't have to be married to have children, right?
I would rather raise my kids in a healthy environment and a loving home

There are hints but yea, faggots run rampid now

>When I hear that some people don't even want to have kids I cringe

So you would rather I spread my genetically fucked DNA and further cripple glorious white race? you really want me to do that to us? Fuck that I'd rather let my genetic material die so some alpha DNA can thrive in its place.

lurk moar.

Sorry too busy shitposting to explain how retarded you are. Not like you would understand either way.

Kid, there's no need for this kind of stupidity. Not even here.

i see no point. not ruling it out entirely, but i don't foresee myself having kids.

Can confirm, not from my experience (I'm 21), but a friend of mine was married and has a child. He got divorced, probably because the child ruins your life in some ways.

Nobody said pasta. Your mind is scrambled. You're a faggot but you want to marry a woman to have children. There was other shit about your post that doesn't add up but I'm not scrolling back up

> trying to make this thread all about you
no one here gives a fuck about your life

So find a dude you actually want to be with and get a surrogate?

>Hurr durr there's enough subhumans already
>Therefore only subhumans should reproduce and shit on what's left of the humanity
"No"

usually date guys but I don't mind pussy, I just don't like it. I just tolerate it, so I can live well and be happy in a "normal" marriage and still enjoy spending time with the missus.

Thank you weeb, for showing everyone in the thread how pathetic the childless adult is.

I've had a couple of friends nail family life, but far more have gone downhill drastically after kids.

people living together for years, kid appears suddenly they are separated.

shitty people shouldn't reproduce, it's that simple, besides, being a father is subjective, you can't say that being a father is beautiful when the culture of a country influences your way of acting

Well, from your response I can assume you're some low IQ neo nazi dipshit. You're the example of why people shouldn't have kids.

the idea of people should have kids was just a meme cooked up in city's to grow the population and keep it functioning so have fun with the burden of wasting your life on a little shit thats done nothing for you

>>Kids are expensive
>Most money spent by parents is spent on themselves. Kids cost very little. A few thousand a year, usually.
few grand change in life can break a person. so youre not maknig a case with this.

>>Kids can ruin your sex life
>It's been well-documented and repeatedly studied. Women usually have HIGHER sex drive when they see a man playing with, raising, and caring for kids. Seeing a man succeed as a father makes her want to produce more babies.
youre still digging your own grave as people are attempting to AVOID making babies.also "Women usually have HIGHER sex drive when they see a man playing with, raising, and caring for kids" a man can play and care for kids that arent his and get a womans sex drive carnked to 11. so youre just adding the burden of an extra step.

>>Kids are a huge burden on your free time
>This is half-true. Kids DO take up a huge amount of your time. You will have less of a social life and less ability to travel. But calling it a "burden" implies it's nothing but a negative experience. That's like saying "videogames are a huge burden on your free time". You can spend 10 hours a day playing them, but you still enjoy it.
youre already assuming people who are old enough to determine what they want in life dont know what they want when it comes to kids. some people can only stand a kids screeching for so long and need to walk away. fuck that noise.

>>There's already enough humans
>This belief has been around for hundreds of years and is the result of poor math and poor logic. The World Health Organization estimates that there will never be more than 12 billion humans. Even if there were, the earth has sufficient space and energy to support nearly 1 trillion humans.
and ok....great....not exactly an argument to make people need to have kids.

Can you pop lock dance well?

no it was invented by the church. they need to indoctrinate people at a young age when they are impressionable and susceptible to suggestion. that way they are more likely to keep them in the church, they tithe and pay the church, then create new kids to keep the scam going.

Can you repeat what you posted here?

Then you can spread your genes just to add to the numbers. The Soviet Union defeated the nazis because they had more soldiers that all the bullets in Germany. It's the numbers game.
And I'm positive that you don't have that fucked up DNA, you are fine don't worry
And what will I tell the kids? That "mommy lives away, now go ask my husband if he wants shrimp in his pasta or something". It just doesn't seem right...I want them in a normal home.

You are incredibly naive.
>Kids cost very little. A few thousand a year, usually.
lmgtfy.com/?q=cost to raise a child

>Women usually have HIGHER sex drive when they see a man playing with, raising, and caring for kids.
Higher than their previous zero sex for months status after giving birth, being constantly tired and stressed due to no sleep and suddenly fighting over stuff that was never an issue before? Sure it probably will be higher than 0. But that's still significantly less than it would have been before the child. At best you will get brief glimpses of what once was until years pass, then it's a coin flip if your sex life dies entirely or bucks the trend and survives.

>You will have less of a social life and less ability to travel. But calling it a "burden" implies it's nothing but a negative experience.
Subjective, that sounds like a negative experience to me.

>"blah blah blah"
No. Just no. Cite your source from WHO because human population has been growing for all human history and exponentially growing in the last hundreds.
Exponential growth is NEVER sustainable. Not even going to get into the semantics of how many humans the world can support, it cannot support infinite.

I don't want to pass on my shitty genes. I am legally blind, have arthritis, genetically predisposed to cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and am allergic to basically everything under the sun.

>i dont like what youre saying so that makes you a member of a defunct german workers party from the 30s and an idiot

Great ad hominem there, and i like how you didnt bother to address any of my questions. Also its too late, this "nazi" already has kids. Does that get you angry?

So you're gay but still brainwashed by the christian "nuclear family" ideal? I feel sorry for you.

I grew up without my father because my parents got divorced. I'd rather have 2 loving fathers than my parents breaking up because mummy found out daddy never really loved her.

Feels bad, man

Not in the least. But you sure are triggered snowflake. Keep in mind your risk of birth defects are higher when you're fucking family.

I feel like most people here would only have kids in the hope they have a girl so that they can groom her into an obedient and loving sex toy. And then if it's a boy do the same thing but turn him into a Trap.

I'm all for people here not having kids.