Can Indian men be attractive? Thread

Can Indian men be attractive? Thread.

No

anything below this is gay

Is shitting in the street and leaving it their good for public hygiene.

You know the answer

>pooinloo

Only white people are attractive, science

Can you fuck off? /thread

Why even post faggot

Absolutely they can be attractive. They still smell bad, but they can be attractive.

OП ХУЙ

If you're into scat, yeah

OP here, I just want to clarify/extend the question:

Sup Forums seems to really hate India, and have their reasons to. But are there any redeeming qualities of Indian people, or even personal encounters that gave them any credit? Anything you don't mind or even enjoy?

I know this is Sup Forums but I want a real discussion and not a shitstorm of pajeet memes.

Any race can be attractive, it just depends on ratio.
Although I'd argue there's no such thing as an attractive Abo.

Hahahahaha!! OMG, my stomach hurts from laughing.

You cam to Sup Forums to have a "real discussion" without a plethora of memes???

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Dumbass.

ONLY if they are very light skinned due to having white british blood mixed in them, not dark dalits like most of the other populaton of poo in the loo istan

Ok maybe a few pajeet memes ;)

Imo, there is no redeeming quality. There are way too many of you idiots. Most of which are ugly, stinky, and stupid. Your women are some of the ugliest in the world and so are the men. Your retarded accents aren't helping either. If there is a god, India would have been his biggest mistake.

All I know is that India is a shithole, their accents are stupid, their religion is stupid, their culture is stupid, they're the most uncool people on earth and Ajit Pai looks like a cunt.

I live in Trinidad where the country is half Indian, but they don't really fuck with actual India because they're just ethnically Indian, not so much culturally except for the food and religion- and I don't mind them one bit, which goes to show that I just don't like India itself as a country, not ethnic Indians as individuals.

Not even the light skinned ones. A pajeet is a pajeet. If it looks like a pajeet and quacks like a pajeet...

Worse than niggers and spics.

>Watched as kid Bollywood movies with Shah Rukh Khan, like a faggot, thought Indian looking very nice.

Real life all Indian are Niggers.
Bollywood lied.

that guy is hideous XD

Bollywood just wants fairskin and decent looking Indians in movies, you were just fooled because you were a kid. Bollywood dare not put dark ones or even average-looking ones as their main leads.

Any race as long as they have muscular bodies and not a disgusting face, duh

OP here again. From the recent answers I have reached a little conclusion of sorts. It's not indians, it's the way they act culturally that makes them more repulsive than anything.

So if an Indian was born and raised in a separate country with a different culture, none of you would mind? S/he would still be ugly, but much better than a native, correct?

Pretty smart move appealing to wider audiences like that.

Pretty much. Even if you yourself are Indian born and living in India, I wouldn't hate on you, unless you have that horrible accent. Honestly, it's the accent that gets me more than anything.

True. Too bad the movies themselves are fucking dreadful.

I have Indian heritage but I was born and raised in the UK. Haven't set a foot in India. I have a British accent.

every ethnicity has its own good looking men, however generally speaking Indians are ugly or below average. especially if the are culturally Indians, really repulsive and cringy.

you're still Indian though.

No, they're typically physically unattractive too. Short and hairy.

True, but I can't help that.

>They would still be ugly, but better than a native

>indian men
>posts mutt

You are as pathetic as those spics in Mexico, Ven, Colombia etc and those huehue brazilian monkeys who would showcasing the "whites" in their community and wanting the world to believe that is how men look like in their country. Honest asian people from what I can see are malaysian, japanese and taiwanese. They are not obsessed to be "white" to be considered attractive.

You don't need validation from retards on Sup Forums to know you're a good person. Even if I don't like Indian-Indians, so what. Everyone doesn't like someone for no good reason.

>Thinks the japanese don't care about being white

Literally all of Asia has a culture of wanting whiteness, especially Japan, Malaysia and Taiwan. It's a status thing, the rich would stay inside while the poor got tanned working out in the sun.

Did you not just post one?

You’re asking a bunch of mostly Americans, so ofc we’re going to say no. Find out what Indian women like.

I’m Indian and I’m pretty attractive.

Thanks man. Really helping me out here